Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a wookie in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost
Gronk do practice.

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1461437832489320460?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

looking grim

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Any last second word on Nick Folk or do I need to scramble for a kicker yet?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I need an emergency RB, do I pick up Gallman and play him tonight considering he got all the work last week after Patterson went down? Patterson has been ruled out.
Other options are AP (lol), Jamaal Williams, Eno Benjamin, Semaje Perine, or David Johnson...

edit: actually I picked up AP because the Titans are against the woeful Texans so he might get a lot of salt-the-clock runs but since Kamara might sit this week too the question still stands, sigh.

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Nov 19, 2021

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I need an emergency RB, do I pick up Gallman and play him tonight considering he got all the work last week after Patterson went down? Patterson has been ruled out.
Other options are AP (lol), Jamaal Williams, Eno Benjamin, Semaje Perine, or David Johnson...

edit: actually I picked up AP because the Titans are against the woeful Texans so he might get a lot of salt-the-clock runs but since Kamara might sit this week too the question still stands, sigh.

I’m doing this because I’m hosed at RB :v:

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I’d take Gallman

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

RCarr posted:

I’d take Gallman
I was distracted by my infant not sleeping so lets hope Kamara plays :v:

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Just realized my opponent left Patterson in :mmmhmm:

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
Anyone with the Pats' defense has a good chance of winning the week based on tonight's performance alone!

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

CocoaNuts posted:

Anyone with the Pats' defense has a good chance of winning the week based on tonight's performance alone!

My goondolences to anyone against them this week 28 points :laffo:

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

Bellmaker posted:

My goondolences to anyone against them this week 28 points :laffo:

Don’t worry I offset it by playing gallman thinking he would get a couple balls thrown his way in a blow out

-3 yards, rip

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Absolutely wrecked by the Pats DST

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Glad I stuck to my adage of never starting a NE running back

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Pain of Mind posted:

I think I am going to start both of them.

Trip report - Not too bad, my projection of them getting around 12 touches each was reasonably accurate with Stevenson getting 13 and Harris getting 11. It was a neutral outcome without any TDs, but I cannot really complain with Stevenson getting 75 yards over the other mediocre flex options I have, and I would have played Harris anyway.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
I sat the Pats D for Tennessee. How do I keep doing this to myself.

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

shirts and skins posted:

I thought it was Wednesday and I forgot to check Patterson's status till I got home from work 20 minutes ago. I guess on the positive side I now know it's Friday.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I am going to give my son a big hug this morning for keeping me away from the computer last night before the game started, saving me from galaxy braining in Gallman.

Stanley Tucheetos posted:

I thought it was Wednesday and I forgot to check Patterson's status till I got home from work 20 minutes ago. I guess on the positive side I now know it's Friday.
Happy Friday!

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

I am going to give my son a big hug this morning for keeping me away from the computer last night before the game started, saving me from galaxy braining in Gallman.

Happy Friday!

I want to run stats next year for how many times I make a BIG BRAIN OBVIOUS substitution on Sunday morning and it turns out wrong. I bet it's over 50%

I need to trust the me that has thought for 6 days over the me that has devil's advocated my thoughts for 6 minutes

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug

AP should be a good play because I just dropped him

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Look at Foreman instead of AP

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

shyduck posted:

I’m debating playing both which would probably be the dumbest thing I could do. But I already played Harris last night so I don’t think I have the wiggle room to be dumb

I’m either flexing AP or Marcus Johnson so the titans better roll Houston.

BigFactory fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Nov 19, 2021

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Started Pats D and Nick Folk - good move.
Started Kyle Pitts - not as good a move.

Still, going into the week 46 points up feels good.

I just think Matt Ryan is done, I can't start Pitts anymore while Matty is throwing. I don't think you can start any Falcon besides Cordarelle. (Not that there's anyone left to start.) I get that it's not his fault and there's pressure every play but holy drat.

freeman
Aug 14, 2018

shirts and skins posted:

A couple weeks ago I sat Herbert for Burrow 5 minutes before the games and lost because of it.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

shyduck posted:

Foreman is already gone which is why I desperate enough to be looking at AP.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Dropping Wentz for Mac Jones ( (I also have Russ) and starting Mac against the Falcons wasn't the genius move I thought it would be.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Vargo posted:

Started Pats D and Nick Folk - good move.
Started Kyle Pitts - not as good a move.

Still, going into the week 46 points up feels good.

I just think Matt Ryan is done, I can't start Pitts anymore while Matty is throwing. I don't think you can start any Falcon besides Cordarelle. (Not that there's anyone left to start.) I get that it's not his fault and there's pressure every play but holy drat.

Lol if you're getting that many points from your K and DEF then you're okay with a weak game from your TE.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Vargo posted:

The Pats had two picks after Ryan was benched. They had Atlanta’s number. It felt like it was more on Atlanta’s play caller than the QBs.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Feels like an invitation to jump routes if you know that

1. They're going to throw and
2. They either throw in 2 seconds or they get sacked.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

PPR, want to drop 1 for Hubbard to handcuff CMC:
Drake, Collins, Jeff Wilson, Goedert

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Chernabog posted:

PPR, want to drop 1 for Hubbard to handcuff CMC:
Drake, Collins, Jeff Wilson, Goedert
Collins

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Agreed, he's in an unpredictable committee in a bad offense and looks like he's hurt to boot

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Thanks.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Standard scoring.

One size:
Michael Carter
DJ Moore
Terry McLaurin

Other side:
Darrell Henderson
Melvin Gordon

Who wins?

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
It's happening for the big brain Jeff Wilson IR-stashers! (Not me, sadly)

https://twitter.com/MaioccoNBCS/status/1461793002742026240

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

oh thank the lord, the cards didn't wait until 30 seconds before kickoff again to declare Hopkins inactive

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Amari Cooper to the C19 list.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Kamara officially out

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
This is not optimal.

https://twitter.com/Amie_Just/status/1461805125027180560

axelord
Dec 28, 2012

College Slice

Matt Zerella posted:

Amari Cooper to the C19 list.

And he'll miss 2 games because he's out 10 days atleast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

axelord posted:

And he'll miss 2 games because he's out 10 days atleast

Makes it easier to bench him. Dude’s been a huge disappointment the last few weeks.

I’m starting Agnew in his place and flexing Toney, gently caress it.