Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

PhazonLink posted:

Hank voted straight R except the top of the ticket.

and he did it every midterm and main one too.

There's a whole episode about how he moons Ann Richards and is ashamed because of how good of a governor she was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

The episode where Hank maybe voted Dem because of W’s weak handshake was aired in 2000 so it would have been Gore he might have voted for.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
Given what Mike Judge has been doing if KotH was airing in 2016, Hank would absolutely be a Trump supporter.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Judge asked Fox for permission to run Idiocracy themed anti-Trump ads during the ‘16 election. Furthermore Hank had actual principles, and disliked New York immensely.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
and yet he finds bagels good.

or whatever the hell counts as a bagel in Texas.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

In conclusion Hank Hill is a lane of contrasts.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

PhazonLink posted:

and yet he finds bagels good.

or whatever the hell counts as a bagel in Texas.

smearing philadelphia cream cheese and salsa on a Krispy Kreme glazed.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

The image is in my head.

Get it out.

GET IT OUT!

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
You guys are nuts and watching a different show than me if you think Hank or Peggy ever voted for a Democrat.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

BiggerBoat posted:

Are you Bobby Hill?

Nah, got them before Wayne loving LaPierre took over and started the whole "jack booted thugs are gonna kick in your door and take your precious pew-pews!" :freep:

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Hank is the archetypal Perot voter.

birds
Jun 28, 2008

I don’t think Hank would be researching Q drops but he would definitely be a Trump voter. I feel like he’s more of a Hannity guy over Tucker though.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Bwah!

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Paid opposition. It's a show. If he truly believed they were as wrong as he says, he would have left. I wouldn't stay. I imagine you wouldn't either.
I dunno, how many zeros are on the check?

Casimir Radon posted:

A few years back some lunatic got in a fender bender with a school bus in Minneapolis during a snow storm. He got out and shot the elderly driver a few time while there was a young kid on the bus. The driver lived. He ended up getting sent to prison for 7 years. Thing is this wasn’t his first time shooting someone. In 2015 he was walking around a park in the middle of the night with a gun, apparently waiting for someone to attempt to mug him. He shot and killed a 16 year mugger.

I know it's not your intention, but thus reads like the elderly driver killed the mugger.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
Mike Lindell and friends at it again

Attempted breach of Ohio county election network draws FBI and state scrutiny
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/attempted-breach-ohio-election/2021/11/19/12417a4c-488c-11ec-b8d9-232f4afe4d9b_story.html

"Federal and state investigators are examining an attempt to breach an Ohio county’s election network that bears striking similarities to an incident in Colorado earlier this year, when government officials helped an outsider gain access to the county voting system in an effort to find fraud.

Data obtained in both instances were distributed at an August “cyber symposium” on election fraud hosted by MyPillow executive Mike Lindell, an ally of former president Donald Trump who has spent millions of dollars promoting false claims that the 2020 election was rigged.

Together, the incidents in Ohio and Colorado point to an escalation in attacks on the nation’s voting systems by those who have embraced Trump’s false claims that the 2020 election was riddled with fraud. Now, some Trump loyalists pushing for legal challenges and partisan audits are also targeting local officials in a bid to gain access to election systems — moves that themselves could undermine election security.

An FBI spokeswoman confirmed Thursday that the bureau is investigating the incident in Lake County but declined to comment further. Investigators are trying to determine whether someone on the fifth floor of the Lake County government building improperly accessed the computer network and whether any laws were violated."

"Ahead of the incidents in Ohio and Colorado, county officials in both places — including Hamercheck — discussed claims of election fraud with Douglas Frank, an Ohio-based scientist who has done work for Lindell, according to people familiar with Frank’s role, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe private discussions.

Frank, who has claimed to have discovered secret algorithms used to rig the 2020 election, has been traveling the country trying to convince election officials that the vote was riddled with fraud — and that they should join the effort to uncover it, he told The Washington Post in a series of interviews."

****Secret Algorithms*****

It seems that in an interview Mike has also blurted out that he hasn't actually seen the 'Data' he is presenting this Thanksgiving.

OgNar fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Nov 20, 2021

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

OgNar posted:

It seems that in an interview Mike has also blurted out that he hasn't actually seen the 'Data' he is presenting this Thanksgiving.

He really didn't see any of the data he presented before his infamous cybersecurity symposium either, and yet people still believe in him.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1461851263231004677?s=20

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
A masterful gormless stare and featureless pug face before 20. Dude's gonna be a billionaire, maybe even Tucker's successor.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/NikkiMcR/status/1461864662614614018?s=20

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

DarklyDreaming posted:

He really didn't see any of the data he presented before his infamous cybersecurity symposium either, and yet people still believe in him.

he can only see Da Matrix Code when he gets to the peak of his coke high.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Wonder if Glenn Greenwald's jubilation at the acquittal is because he was helping with producing this trash.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Yep, if I was on trial for murder and not even remotely worried about being found guilty, I too would be making a documentary about it so I can make a bunch of money after I was acquitted.

If I was actually worried about being found guilty, then hell no I want me focus on being found not guilty.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

A masterful gormless stare and featureless pug face before 20. Dude's gonna be a billionaire, maybe even Tucker's successor.

Eh, that's what they said about Zimmerman and that one kid who yelled racist slurs at a native american activist at a Trump rally. Sure they love him *Now* because he did the thing they all want to do and got acquitted for it, but who knows what they're going to think a year from now when he stops being the teenager Qmoms always wanted

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Zimmerman has spent the last 10 years proving that he’s exactly the unhinged lunatic that anyone with any sense thought he was. He’s also not rich. I can’t imagine stupid baby Kyle will be much different.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Casimir Radon posted:

Zimmerman has spent the last 10 years proving that he’s exactly the unhinged lunatic that anyone with any sense thought he was. He’s also not rich. I can’t imagine stupid baby Kyle will be much different.

The only upside is much like Zimmerman, Kyle will likely fall off the radar eventually. And given the people Kyle is hanging out with, he's going to likely become unhinged as well.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I'm not convinced the kid on film talking about how he wants his rifle to blast people who may or may not be petty criminals needs a whole lot of years to be unhinged.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Just want to state again that The Regressive Welfare Speaking Circuit is also mostly a myth a all these people have 5 mins of fame before being dropped.

Like the best the Rittenhouse or the racist highschooler that yelled at the pipeline protest is they have ONE line of fame on their resume before being another peon in the regressive machine. (or they could win the rng lottery and actually be the next supa star talkin head, but thats rng.)

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

CommieGIR posted:

The only upside is much like Zimmerman, Kyle will likely fall off the radar eventually. And given the people Kyle is hanging out with, he's going to likely become unhinged as well.

become?

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

True, better to say "Become MORE unhinged"

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

PhazonLink posted:

Just want to state again that The Regressive Welfare Speaking Circuit is also mostly a myth a all these people have 5 mins of fame before being dropped.

Like the best the Rittenhouse or the racist highschooler that yelled at the pipeline protest is they have ONE line of fame on their resume before being another peon in the regressive machine. (or they could win the rng lottery and actually be the next supa star talkin head, but thats rng.)

Success in the Right-wing grift machine is dictated by your ability to say "Yes, and" to anything. You have to be as quick-witted as you are shameless, and yeah not everyone can pull that off.

SetSliRol
Apr 30, 2021

"The power of the Marfalump idea is it's one, simple idea. It's not about Pepsi or Star Wars. It's about a character that loves both."

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I'm not convinced the kid on film talking about how he wants his rifle to blast people who may or may not be petty criminals needs a whole lot of years to be unhinged.

Rittenhouse also allegedly sucker punched a girl about a year before the shooting.

My guess is that he's going to do something explicitly mask off, get damnatio memoriae'd by FOX and anything that's above the surface of RWM, and burn out and become Zimmerman 2.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

SetSliRol posted:

Rittenhouse also allegedly sucker punched a girl about a year before the shooting.

My guess is that he's going to do something explicitly mask off, get damnatio memoriae'd by FOX and anything that's above the surface of RWM, and burn out and become Zimmerman 2.

Yeah, Zimmerman-2 is his most likely outcome. I don’t believe for a second that Gaetz was serious about that internship officer, and if he was, it has a built in shelf life of roughly however long it takes for Gaetz to be indicted, or until he realizes he hired a useless teenager with no actual skills and a mediocre intellect and gets bored of staring at his vacant pig face every day.

The next time you’re ever gonna hear about Kyle Rittenhouse is when he gets arrested for beating the poo poo out of his girlfriend or picked up on drug charges like Zim, and his mugshot is gonna look like absolute poo poo, and then he’ll fade back into the mist again like Zim. And that’ll be about it, I think.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Why would Gertz get a male highschooler for an intern when he can get a female one? Also I dont really think of Rittenhouse as a type that would find journalism interesting.

Also Zimmerman isnt white, he was always destine for the rubbish bin of discarded regressive tokens.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!
Also, it's telling that Nick Sandmann jumped in out of nowhere talking about wanting to collaborate with Kyle Rittenhouse. People claim he sued CNN for $250 million but I heard it was settled out of court for what was probably a trivial amount.

The chudosophere has been talking about Kyle suing everyone under the sun which sounds rather redundant. He's already going to get plenty of wingnut welfare since he can use a gofundme again. It would just be an embarrassment to make a big show of how he was publicly assaaunated by the press yet had millions of supporters and got found not guilty, only to have his cases laughed out of court.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Can see a Rittenhouse line of tactical gear.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Panfilo posted:

Also, it's telling that Nick Sandmann jumped in out of nowhere talking about wanting to collaborate with Kyle Rittenhouse. People claim he sued CNN for $250 million but I heard it was settled out of court for what was probably a trivial amount.

The chudosophere has been talking about Kyle suing everyone under the sun which sounds rather redundant. He's already going to get plenty of wingnut welfare since he can use a gofundme again. It would just be an embarrassment to make a big show of how he was publicly assaaunated by the press yet had millions of supporters and got found not guilty, only to have his cases laughed out of court.

Sandmann's lawyer threatened to sue Brian Stelter for breach of confidentiality when Stelter speculated that Sandmann only got a nuisance amount of around 25k, so it's almost certainly around there.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Remember when Hannity had to go and condemn Clive Bundy after weeks of sucking him off 5 nights a week? It was right after the “Let me tell you one more thing I know about the negro” speech. He might not have bothered disassociating himself if that happened today.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Groovelord Neato posted:

There was the infamous case of the guy who laid in wait in his basement with the lights off for two cousins that had been burgling him and others (he even parked his truck down the street to make it seem like he wasn't home) and shot them at the top of the stairs and then finished them off after they tumbled down and recorded it all on audio. Luckily he was convicted since they were no longer a threat after the first shots but even then there was a law professor arguing he shouldn't have been convicted. That's how insane this country is about guns and "self defense" in relation to them.

Never seek out this audio by the way.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Rittenhouse will be on FOX and Hannity's radio show a lot, appear at CPAC and probably be a guest at the RNC in 2014. Maybe a book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

BiggerBoat posted:

Rittenhouse will be on FOX and Hannity's radio show a lot, appear at CPAC and probably be a guest at the RNC in 2014. Maybe a book.
This tweet will be disturbingly accurate

https://twitter.com/theonion/status/1461760071428460553?s=21