Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

SG Bamboo posted:

NJPW Best of the Super Jrs/World Tag League Night 3 November 15th
HM
YOH vs DOUKI
- This was great, really hard fought match to open the block matches

Robbie Eagles vs Master Wato
- What a difference a year makes, Wato is actually really good now

Taiji Ishimori vs El Desperado
- First 15 minutes or so felt really weird to me, but the these two stepped it up and the last 10 minutes were great with a really cool ending sequence

Nth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
HM:
Minoru Suzuki vs Josh Alexander - Impact 11/18/21

This was fun. I've been loving Suzuki just wandering into indies and murdering people for the last couple months. Could've been longer and on a bigger stage, but lol Impact.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

I Before E posted:

HM: Bryan/Uno
HM: Ishii and Orange/Butcher and Blade
HM: Shida/Nyla
HM: The Acclaimed/Highest Flight
HM: Guevara/Lethal

All from 11/17 Dynamite

Nth. This show didn’t have a real feeling of excitement for me, but the wrestling was extremely good.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

HM
13th November
AEW Full Gear
Darby Allin vs MJF

Probably the best MJF match I've seen, better than I expected, appropriate finish, crowd were very into it, fair play.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I'll also HM Josh Alexander/Minoru Suzuki from 11/18. Without the commercial break, it would've been an MOTYC.

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

sticklefifer posted:

HM:
Minoru Suzuki vs Josh Alexander - Impact 11/18/21

This was fun. I've been loving Suzuki just wandering into indies and murdering people for the last couple months. Could've been longer and on a bigger stage, but lol Impact.

Nth

Also:

HM
David Finlay vs. Yuya Uemura - NJPW Xtra 11/15/21

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

HM
13th November
AEW Full Gear
AEW Tag Team Titles
Lucha Bros (Penta El Cero Miedo & Rey Fenix) vs FTR (Cash Wheeler & Dax Harwood)

HM
13th November
AEW Full Gear
Bryan Danielson vs Miro

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Nov 20, 2021

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

MOTYC
13th November
AEW Full Gear
Adam Cole, Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson vs Christian Cage, Jungle Boy & Luchasaurus

This was great fun, ludicrous spots, some nasty violence, easy to ignore a couple slightly awkward moments.

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Nov 20, 2021

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

forkboy you're drunk, the last two noms haven't had any opposing teams

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

SG Bamboo posted:

The SuperKliq had won the victory over themselves. They loved Big Budge.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

SG Bamboo posted:

I wanted to see if Jerusalem was on his toes, a challenge to keep him from getting bored because I'm nice like that. Deffo not having a senior moment...

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

forkboy84 posted:

I wanted to see if Jerusalem was on his toes, a challenge to keep him from getting bored because I'm nice like that. Deffo not having a senior moment...

Ah, of course. I did the same the other day, and definitely didn't confuse Yuya Uemura with Yuya Koroku when they work for completely different companies

SG Bamboo fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Nov 20, 2021

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

MOTYC
13th November
AEW Full Gear
CM Punk vs Eddie Kingston

At this point in his comeback Eddie was the perfect opponent for Punk, because so much of what he does plays into raw emotion and just beating each other up. And this is that & it is great. Post-match with Punk just exhausted in the corner, bloodied face, is a great visual to end it.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

MOTYC
13th November
AEW Full Gear
AEW World Title
Kenny Omega vs Adam Page

You have to love a big match which lives up to the hype and expectations and build. Ruled. There was a couple of tiny things that stop me going the full 5* because I'm not into it but genuinely an excellent match, one of the best this year and the culmination to a great story that took potential and made a star.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
HM: Billy Gunn vs Darby Allin AEW Rampage 11/19

A match I have been waiting for since Wednesday and it delivered.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

MOTYC: Billy Gunn vs Darby Allin AEW Rampage 11/19

This match was dumb and beautiful and perfect in every way and I refuse to hear otherwise.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

MassRafTer posted:

2nd, I love matches where a huge dude just yeets a smaller guy around and it was a fun match overall.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

nth

billy gunn is the largest man in the world

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

HM: Jade Cargill vs. Red Velvet - AEW Rampage 11/19

This was really, really good! Super exciting and fun and I went from being 100% convinced of who was winning to believing with all my heart it might go another way, great match!

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

This was really, really good! Super exciting and fun and I went from being 100% convinced of who was winning to believing with all my heart it might go another way, great match!

2nd, that was Jade's best match in terms of match quality. She and Velvet always have a chaotic chemistry and it really works.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Jerusalem posted:

3rd. It’s great seeing Jade doing more than squashes, and the standaway slam was an incredible spot.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

nth

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

AEW Rampage 11/19

HM: Billy Gunn vs. Darby Allin
HM: Jade Cargill vs. Red Velvet
HM: Bobby Fish & Adam Cole vs. Jurassic Express

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Pylons posted:

AEW Rampage 11/19

HM: Bobby Fish & Adam Cole vs. Jurassic Express

nth

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Jerusalem posted:

Nth. Always happy to see RV show her stuff and not risk breaking her neck, and it was cool to see Jade actually work some real back and forth.

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008
HM: Billy Gunn vs. Darby Allin, AEW Rampage 11/19
HM: Jurassic Express vs. Adam Cole & Bobby Fish, AEW Rampage, 11/19

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I could watch Cole and Jungle Boy wrestle forever.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Pylons posted:

HM: Bobby Fish & Adam Cole vs. Jurassic Express - AEW Rampage 11/19[/b]

2nd, really fun Rampage!

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Testekill posted:

Nth; Now that they've found each other's rhythm the two have an amazing vibe.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jungle Boy is gonna beat Adam Cole clean in a singles match one of these days and it's going to be so, so loving good :hellyeah:

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

TJPW It's Time to Go November 20th
HM
Moka Miyamoto vs Yuki Aino
- I like when Aino gets to show off what a hoss she is. Moka fought bravely against such massive power

Pom Harajuku vs Mahiro Kiryu vs Marika Kobashi
- This was very fun, Pom's shenanigans were the highlight but all three ladies had cool moments. Also the crowd was really loud in parts here, even if the rules say no cheering you can't stop them laughing when something is very funny

Miu Watanabe, Nodoka Tenma, Yuki Arai and 121000000 (Miyu Yamashita and Maki Itoh) vs Rika Tatsumi, Shoko Nakajima, Hikari Noa and Magical Sugar Rabbits (Yuka Sakazaki and Mizuki)
- Everyone got a chance to shine and they got me hyped up for the matches on Thursday. Great stuff all around, I will never tire of Yuka's incessant bullying of poor Tenma

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SG Bamboo posted:

HM: Miu Watanabe, Nodoka Tenma, Yuki Arai & 121000000 vs. Rika Tatsumi, Shoko Nakajima, Hikari Noa & Magical Sugar Rabbits - TJPW It's Time to Go 20/11
- Everyone got a chance to shine and they got me hyped up for the matches on Thursday. Great stuff all around, I will never tire of Yuka's incessant bullying of poor Tenma

This is the only match I got to see on the card but it was a lot of fun and the post-match promo was a delight. 2nd.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Testekill posted:

Nth. Super solid tag match.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
HM: Jade Cargill vs. Red Velvet, AEW Rampage, 19/11
HM: Jurassic Express vs. Adam Cole/Bobby Fish, AEW Rampage, 19/11

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
HM: Darby Allin vs Billy Gunn
HM: Jade Cargill vs Red Velvet
HM: Adam Cole & Bobby Fish vs Jurassic Express

All from AEW Rampage 19.11

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

HM
17th November
All Japan Real World Tag League Night 2
Koji Iwamoto & Ryuki Honda vs Purple Haze (Shigehiro Irie & Zeus)

Well, that was better than I expected & the end was a surprise.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

SG Bamboo posted:

TJPW It's Time to Go November 20th
HM
Moka Miyamoto vs Yuki Aino
- I like when Aino gets to show off what a hoss she is. Moka fought bravely against such massive power

Pom Harajuku vs Mahiro Kiryu vs Marika Kobashi
- This was very fun, Pom's shenanigans were the highlight but all three ladies had cool moments. Also the crowd was really loud in parts here, even if the rules say no cheering you can't stop them laughing when something is very funny

Miu Watanabe, Nodoka Tenma, Yuki Arai and 121000000 (Miyu Yamashita and Maki Itoh) vs Rika Tatsumi, Shoko Nakajima, Hikari Noa and Magical Sugar Rabbits (Yuka Sakazaki and Mizuki)

+1

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

SG Bamboo posted:

DDT Rojo Presents Tokyo Dome Cup October 31st
Match of the Year, Every Year
37KAMIINA (Konosuke Takeshita, Shunma Katsumata, Yuki Ueno and MAO) vs Team TJPW (Miyu Yamashita, Maki Itoh, Hikari Noa and Hyper Misao) vs Chris Brookes, Gorgeous Matsuno and the Brahman Bros (Shu and Kei) vs Pheromones (Dino "Dandy" Dino, Yuki "Sexy" Iino, Yumeto "Fantastic" Imanari and Tetsuya "Hercules" Endo) vs Shinya Aoki, Kazusada Higuchi, Kazuki Hirata and X Koji from RIZIN
- You know how Meltzer adds another star if it takes place in the Dome? Well this takes place all over the Dome so it should get an additional 4 or 5 stars at the very least. Just an absolute delightful mess, the kind excessive wacky poo poo I love from DDT's Rojo projects. The special guests alone made this incredible, including KENTA loving KOBASHI

2nd. Uncle Jun is not great at pitching. Uncle Kenta should have lariated him out of his shoes. (No kidding, when Kobashi's music started I was there yelling KOBASHI! KOBASHI! Like a 2004 NOAH Budokan crowd

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

That's odd, I thought forkboy's MOTYC nom made it 7 for the Tokyo Dome Cup, but i'm not seeing it on any of the lists on the first page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SG Bamboo posted:

That's odd, I thought forkboy's MOTYC nom made it 7 for the Tokyo Dome Cup, but i'm not seeing it on any of the lists on the first page

I'd forgotten to put into the ALMOST MOTYC list (and thus the HM list) but by my count it's only got 6 nominations so far: SG Bamboo, Pinwiz11, Chris James 2, Lamuella, Senerio and now forkboy84, along with 2 HM nominations by myself and TV Zombie. If I've missed somebody, quote it for me so I can update, thanks.