Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bedlam
Feb 15, 2008

Angry thoughts

MrQwerty posted:

not a selfie but I got bombarded with image messages from my girl right after I got to work last night, and I open up the message to find this poo poo

The kiiiittty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

matti
Mar 31, 2019

Pooper Trooper posted:

Is it frowned upon to post twice in the same day?

it absolutely is not

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON

Pooper Trooper posted:

Is it frowned upon to post twice in the same day? I just got home with a sore throat (not rona, I got tested) and I have nobody to drink the Balkan equivalent of a hot toddy with

it is extremely extremely important that you tell me what this is

Pooper Trooper
Jul 4, 2011

neveroddoreven

mactheknife posted:

it is extremely extremely important that you tell me what this is

It's called Rakómelo in Greek, it's essentially heated honey, raki/rakija (think Grappa but way less fancy), cinnamon, clove, allspice and I like to add a couple of small dried peppers like bird's eye. It's pretty good!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

MrQwerty posted:

not a selfie but I got bombarded with image messages from my girl right after I got to work last night, and I open up the message to find this poo poo

Bedlam posted:

The kiiiittty

It looks like there are two :ohdear: :kimchi:

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Pooper Trooper posted:

It's called Rakómelo in Greek, it's essentially heated honey, raki/rakija (think Grappa but way less fancy), cinnamon, clove, allspice and I like to add a couple of small dried peppers like bird's eye. It's pretty good!

It's 10 AM here and I'd give my right nut for one of those about now

Also: I miss my kitty :(

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

YeahTubaMike posted:

It looks like there are two :ohdear: :kimchi:

Yeah my girl's sister and brother-in-law have us watching these kitties that they got like 2 weeks ago, but they can only take two at their new abode and took three. And then immediately went to Pennsylvania for 2 weeks. You know, not to force it on me or anything.

Except I'm super allergic to cats and that is a good picture compared to the one where all the non-dewormed feral cats poo poo a fuckload in the litterbox and started walking on my face and all I could smell was piss and poo poo like an hour before work, trying to herd them while I couldn't breathe.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
loving lol are they taking those monstrous kitten shits that fill the entire space with rancid funk?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

hazardousmouse posted:

loving lol are they taking those monstrous kitten shits that fill the entire space with rancid funk?

absofuckinglutely and I got stuck in a room with it

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Nov 18, 2021

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Pooper Trooper posted:

It's a beard party!

that's a loving great beard, friend

I'm getting my gray down the center, as opposed to the sides.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

blight rhino posted:

that's a loving great beard, friend

I'm getting my gray down the center, as opposed to the sides.

same. had something explode in my face today at work (had on a mask and glasses luckily) and had metal shavings coating my beard. i forgot to get a pic so please use your imagination selfie thread

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
30 years ago :

18 years ago :

10 years / 5 years ago :

im old. i feel old now.

Hackers film 1995 posted:

same. had something explode in my face today at work (had on a mask and glasses luckily) and had metal shavings coating my beard. i forgot to get a pic so please use your imagination selfie thread

next disaster make sure you take pics, jesus

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Shiny and chrome

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

I was trying something with the moustache that day. Not worth doing on the daily since I wear a mask 8 hours a day.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
.drunk

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Nov 19, 2021

Pooper Trooper
Jul 4, 2011

neveroddoreven

Early Christmas decorations, shame you didn't take a photo

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
From a few weeks ago but Mrs Bags and I went to a concert.

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

This may be the selfie thread but it's no place to post your beaver

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Heath posted:

This may be the selfie thread but it's no place to post your beaver

heres mine

matti
Mar 31, 2019

into hoodies and hoods

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

I hope you gave everyone at the concert proper advice on lawn aeration cycles

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Derpies posted:

I hope you gave everyone at the concert proper advice on lawn aeration cycles

Well I tried, but the band kept yelling at me to stop.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

You're adorable but Mrs bags hair owns

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

matti posted:

into hoodies and hoods

I have a very similar German army jacket, it's perfect for camping.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
does this count as a selfie

https://twitter.com/opentrain/status/1454499971265404930

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Say hello to Pennywise!

My therapists have been telling me to get a cat for a while and a random old friend messaged me yesterday saying she was playing with cats at a shelter that she volunteers at and I should come check it out... so I did. I left with this little fella. 3 month old Pennywise. I didn't name him. The shelter did! What a coincidence.

Kinda looks like I have a lazy eye in this pic.

He's a bit skittish right now being in a big new place. He's totally fine when I hold him but once I put him down he hides behind boxes or under my couch. He's a cute little guy and I hope I can give him a happy and healthy life. :3:

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Nov 22, 2021

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

this is some blessed content, my guy. cats are lil bastards but somehow you always end up loving them.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Say hello to Pennywise!

My therapists have been telling me to get a cat for a while and a random old friend messaged me yesterday saying she was playing with cats at a shelter that she volunteers at and I should come check it out... so I did. I left with this little fella. 3 month old Pennywise. I didn't name him. The shelter did! What a coincidence.

He's a bit skittish right now being in a big new place. He's totally fine when I hold him but once I put him down he hides behind boxes or under my couch. He's a cute little guy and I hope I can give him a happy and healthy life. :3:

Seriously really pumped for you, PTF!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

blight rhino posted:

im old. i feel old now.

next disaster make sure you take pics, jesus

I think we might live in the same town or you just look like someone out here in Farmers and Sub Developments.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Heck yea man grats on the cat :cabot:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
The shelter acquired a few cats in October so they named a few of them after horror people. Pennywise, Jason Voorhees, Michael Meyers, Ghostface. I was looking at a cat named Target (I would have renamed her) and I saw they had a Pennywise so I had to look. I went in his cage (like 6 feet tall) and he was AAAALLLLL over me. Licking my face, snuggling, just immediately. I was sold right then and there. I just went there to look and came home with him.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

The shelter acquired a few cats in October so they named a few of them after horror people. Pennywise, Jason Voorhees, Michael Meyers, Ghostface. I was looking at a cat named Target (I would have renamed her) and I saw they had a Pennywise so I had to look. I went in his cage (like 6 feet tall) and he was AAAALLLLL over me. Licking my face, snuggling, just immediately. I was sold right then and there. I just went there to look and came home with him.

I AM THRILLED
awesome

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

i've been constantly battered about getting a cat. i just don't know, man. that's a lot of responsibility. i guess? i'm anxious.

kntfkr posted:

I think we might live in the same town or you just look like someone out here in Farmers and Sub Developments.

VA? If not, I have a doppleganger, please kill him on my behalf. and i will grow stronger. there can be only one

(the second picture makes me look like i'm about to go on a pro-trump rant)

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Nov 22, 2021

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

It was meant to be :3:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Say hello to Pennywise!

Hi Pennywise and also you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Awesome. Congrats on the kitten!