Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

Oh god.

Mazri has opinions on Rittenhouse. And apparently so does Garfield.

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1461879121869512706

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

I don't think I've ever seen a more jarring use of "fuckin"

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Sex Robot posted:

Oh god.

Now if we only had a way to abolish the judiciary and replace it with a form of justice based entirely on Jim Davis creations

E: Surprising Nathen didn't go straight for Garfield's beloved cach phrase and say that Kyle Rittenhouse should be dragged out into the street and shot.

steinrokkan fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Nov 20, 2021

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Uphold Nermalist thought

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Sex Robot posted:

Oh god.

Nathen's #farm2prison idea cratered before it began

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Sex Robot posted:

Oh god.

Truly a fate worse than death or life in prison.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Im sorry, I read every post in this thread but it's still not clear to me: What did Nathen mean with that deodorant tweet? Is he selling edible deodorants now? Is it an allegory? Organic deodorant is for your armpits what big cow lasagna is for your mouth...and he thought he needs to share this thought with everyone... I feel dizzy

Edit: I think I cracked it now. Mazri is insane and he tweets nonsense, that's all there is to it

The Alchemist fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Nov 21, 2021

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

The Alchemist posted:

Im sorry, I read every post in this thread but it's still not clear to me: What did Nathen mean with that deodorant tweet? Is he selling edible deodorants now? Is it an allegory? Organic deodorant is for your armpits what big cow lasagna is for your mouth...and he thought he needs to share this thought with everyone... I feel dizzy

Edit: I think I cracked it now. Mazri is insane and he tweets nonsense, that's all there is to it

Nathen has found The One deodorant, believes it has miraculous health benefits, and has taken it upon his celibate self to bcome a brand ambassador for it... except there's no brand because it isn't sold yet.

In other words, he's a bored rich guy who periodically latches onto dumb bullshit in hopes of plugging the gaping hole in his soul.

steinrokkan fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Nov 21, 2021

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
I only found this thread recently after poking around GBS after The Event and I think this post from page 1 sums it up:

Icochet posted:

What the gently caress is going on

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I think the essential nature of this thread is that it is unknowable, the answer to the question of "what the gently caress is going on?"

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Icochet posted:

What the gently caress is going on

Not much, just the world's youngest Garfield licensee with 100%natural lips working on an edible deodorant to sell with his farm2plate Scooby-Doo big cow lasagna while tweeting about his ongoing celibacy. You?

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Calling a deodorant "food" is admittedly crazy, but perfectly in line with other crazy "wellness" people like Gwyneth Paltrow using words in ways they were never meant to be used. Maybe he has found his people at last!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Dr. Quarex posted:

Calling a deodorant "food" is admittedly crazy, but perfectly in line with other crazy "wellness" people like Gwyneth Paltrow using words in ways they were never meant to be used. Maybe he has found his people at last!

They both ratchet up the gaslighting inherent in capitalism to full report. It's entertaining except I wish I could say it was harmless.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
Yes, Richard, I have stairs in my house.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
You couldnt have this level of entergagement in a communist system, that's for sure.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Sex Robot posted:

Oh god.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
:popclap:

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I'm unclear as to which formative years were spent in Montreal or KSA but it often seems like he's thinking in a different language and then just translating it verbatim to English, leading to some odd word choices and sentiments.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Culturally, French-speaking Canada can often seem as distant as anywhere in the Middle East...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K4aTlsC8zM&t=35s

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

So …. What is he selling now ? Lamb deodorant? Organic hot dog lasagna?

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Partycat posted:

So …. What is he selling now ? Lamb deodorant? Organic hot dog lasagna?

You gotta speak french to get it.

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
Nathan would be an outstanding channel 5 interview

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

jesus christ that's grim.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

The Alchemist posted:

I THINK that he thinks that it's so all-natural that using it will give you nutrients, similar to eating food. That's the only way it makes sense.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

CodfishCartographer posted:

I THINK that he thinks that it's so all-natural that using it will give you nutrients, similar to eating food. That's the only way it makes sense.

He has studied most deodorants in the lab. I guess he must know what he's talking about.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

This is low-key the weirdest thread on all of the forums right now I'm pretty sure. This whole thing gives me David Lynch feelings in the worst way.

Maybe Nathen will start giving us weird weather report videos!

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

:yeshaha:

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

The Alchemist posted:

He is selling deodorant now (though, on second thought, he might not be selling it and is just introducing us to a product he encountered that he feels we would enjoy, but would have to purchase on our own from someone else).

It isn't edible. But, see, he sells food. So he is explaining how this new product, also available from Garfield Eats, is like food, and the qualities it shares with lasagna.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Im so glad he took the time to explain deodorant to us in food-related vocabulary. That one was probably aimed directly for goons

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

The Alchemist posted:

Not much, just the world's youngest Garfield licensee with 100%natural lips working on an edible deodorant to sell with his farm2plate Scooby-Doo big cow lasagna while tweeting about his ongoing celibacy. You?

This is a loving thing of beauty, I wish thread titles didn't have such a low limit on characters.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

This is low-key the weirdest thread on all of the forums right now I'm pretty sure. This whole thing gives me David Lynch feelings in the worst way.

What gives you that impression? This is all... very normal.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Liked by boobieslayer517

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

this is perfect; I have no notes

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Finding out (unsurprisingly) that Rittenhouse got away with it in the Garfield Eats thread is oddly fitting.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Elephant Ambush posted:

Liked by boobieslayer517

Lol. I missed that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
Wait, Scooby Eats is a thing too!? :psyduck:

*finds website, watches video*

His beard makes me uncomfortable

I have so many things to discover in this thread…