Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Lamar has had Covid twice and still remains unvaxxed as far as we know so maybe these digestive issues are lingering symptoms. Or he just can’t not poo poo his pants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Dude says he eats shrimp alfredo before every game. His digestive system is probably a mess.

https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2020/05/12/lamar-jackson-eats-shrimp-alfredo-before-every-game

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

In a few years we’re gonna find out Lamar’s played all this time with Crohn’s disease.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

5 TD flu game incoming

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Pretty sure he poo poo his pants on the way to the stadium.

https://twitter.com/StaceyDales/status/1462449042609385476?t=JTMB5ggYMLgtfQqWjL4mdg&s=19

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Lamar just needs to take Lactaid before every shrimp Alfredo meal.

(And get vaccinated, the big dum-dum)

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
That is not a confident stride.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Definitely a shart walk. Hope his agent is able to spin away these health concerns during contract negotiations.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

lol I have no idea if that's how he normally walks but it 100% looks like he already pooped his pants some

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Lamar's got an opportunity to become the spokesman for a new line of Depends Athletic Adult Diapers.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

fsif posted:

Definitely a shart walk.

:hmmyes:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dead guts

https://twitter.com/JosinaAnderson/status/1462456345945423880
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1462457639649042450

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
The Ravens will likely be blown out either way. So rest him

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Kawalimus posted:

The Ravens will likely be blown out either way. So rest him

Blown out just like Lamar's butthole

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole
Why even have Lamar at the stadium if he's sick and isn't going to play? Go home and rest?

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1462458373501329410

Better to be safe with him I suppose.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

is there a reason 12 days ago the NFL didn't flex out of Steelers @ Chargers in favor of Cowboys @ Chiefs?

gently caress the cowboys forever and ever, but that's gonna be a way better game than what we're getting tonight.

I glanced at the rules and couldn't find one that interfered with making the change.

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole

Fate Accomplice posted:

is there a reason 12 days ago the NFL didn't flex out of Steelers @ Chargers in favor of Cowboys @ Chiefs?

gently caress the cowboys forever and ever, but that's gonna be a way better game than what we're getting tonight.

I glanced at the rules and couldn't find one that interfered with making the change.

It's Fox's "AMERICA'S GAME OF THE WEEK," if that matters.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Fate Accomplice posted:

Chiefs played last Sunday night

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Fate Accomplice posted:

Networks can protect a # of national games and Cowboys - Chiefs would 100% be protected even if the Cowboys sucked.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Fate Accomplice posted:

Presumably Fox protected that game weeks ago. Outside the last week of the season where everything is open, CBS and Fox are allowed to protect one game in 5 of the 6 weeks before Week 18, and they had to submit those protected games by like week 6. There's also the rules about how many times a team can appear in primetime, with the absolute limit being six games (And only up to 3 teams can appear that many times, the rest get capped at 5). Kansas City already had played in 4 and still has a non-flexible Thursday night game ahead, so NBC may be saving the option for the Chiefs for the last few weeks of the season, since they can only be flexed once. Similarly, Dallas already has 3 primetime games, are scheduled for a non-flexible Thursday in a few weeks as well, and are due for another SNF game in week 16, so unless that game gets flexed out (Unlikely), they can only be moved one more time as well.

Aside from that, NBC and Collinsworth love them some Steelers and noted rapist Ben Roethlisberger, since they usually get good ratings. Herbert and the Chargers aren't necessarily a bad draw, and I'm sure the NBC crew would like to do another game in LA since they'll be doing the Super Bowl there in February.

fartknocker fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Nov 21, 2021

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Seems like really good news for the Browns who are going to get a Ravens team decimated by being around whatever flu bug Lamar's got.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
No problem at all. Ravens will just have to rely on their strong run game that is of course focused on a solid stable of RBs.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

You can't convince me to pick Ty'Son Williams back up

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

The Puppy Bowl posted:

No problem at all. Ravens will just have to rely on their strong run game that is of course focused on a solid stable of RBs.

The run will be established

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'm not sure when suddenly Huntley got his "snoop" nickname but I'm already sick of it

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

sharknado slashfic posted:

The run will be established

the runs have been established

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

YOLOsubmarine posted:

new thread title

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

kiimo posted:

I'm not sure when suddenly Huntley got his "snoop" nickname but I'm already sick of it

Have you heard the good news about Jackrabbit Jenkins? Jackrabbit Jenkins is a veteran in this league. There are few better athletes than Jackrabbit Jenkins. Here's a guy in Jackrabbit Jenkins that can really cover.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

YOLOsubmarine posted:

GDT title spotted

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Fate Accomplice posted:

In a few years we’re gonna find out Lamar’s played all this time with Crohn’s disease.

Yeah, some kind of Crohn's or UC.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

kiimo posted:

It's been for a long while you've just never had to be exposed to him this much before

YOLOsubmarine posted:

lol

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Bellmaker posted:

GDT title spotted

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

:hmmyes:

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Good luck to the knees in Chicago

https://twitter.com/CEmma670/status/1462476468936744963

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Can't move the Chicago stadium it's tradition!

Yeah a tradition of losing, being freezing and watching players get injured

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Literally don’t understand how this multi billion dollars enterprise allows the same stadiums and their field conditions to be consistently bad and unsafe for decades. Yeah for these owners to save money fine. The NFL can tell them to fix it or else.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/TheRealOJ32/status/1462477972083032074

This dude has like the best life ever. I'm jealous.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Yeah glad lamars not playing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Literally don’t understand how this multi billion dollars enterprise allows the same stadiums and their field conditions to be consistently bad and unsafe for decades. Yeah for these owners to save money fine. The NFL can tell them to fix it or else.

"Or else what?" -NFL owners