Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Castaign
Apr 4, 2011

And now I knew that while my body sat safe in the cheerful little church, he had been hunting my soul in the Court of the Dragon.

hofnar posted:

Keep beating that anti vaxx drum.

This is poetry given the context.

Hofnar, I want you to know that I appreciate your beautiful performance art. You have absolutely nailed the ridiculously and impenetrably stupid anti-vaxxer character concept, and I applaud you for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

Can you imagine if the vaccines actually did kill us all and the world had to rebuilt by all the screaming moron dumbasses who didn't get it? A world of nothing but weirdo Q Anon people and homeopathy mommy bloggers.

Cast Jason Mantzoukas as the Q Anon Emperor and I'd watch that movie.

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

tagesschau posted:

Lawsuits for imaginary wrongs have vanishingly little hope of success.

lol

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

g0lbez posted:

nobody really addresses the (valid) reasons for the skepticism they just throw their hands up and make blanket statements like your post or they cherry pick the obviously stupid/incorrect/tin foil poo poo so i'm sorry you haven't been able to change anyone's mind by screaming about how you're happy they're more likely to die from complications

Plenty of people have tried to address the reasons for the skepticism, but the skeptics aren’t interested. They’ve made up their minds and anything that contradicts that is automatically filed under ‘fake news’.

It’s a waste of time arguing with these people at this point so anyone not credulous enough to be sucked into the latest fake or overblown vaccine controversy might as well derive some amusement from anti vaxxers dying or getting long covid.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

helsabot posted:

lol what happened in this thread
Some rear end in a top hat is posting gateway pundit links to back up their lovely argument, mostly

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Hofnar also believes the flu is more lethal and people just die with and not of covid

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

Castaign posted:

This is poetry given the context.

Hofnar, I want you to know that I appreciate your beautiful performance art. You have absolutely nailed the ridiculously and impenetrably stupid anti-vaxxer character concept, and I applaud you for it.

Cool sister

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

g0lbez posted:

also i know there's zero point in saying this and nobody is going to say anything aside from calling me an antivaxxer/idiot/hope i die but i just want to mention that they are obviously developing a treatment (no poo poo!!) and i can guarantee you they will advise that you take in conjunction with the vaccine so please feel free to tell me how unprofitable this whole process will be

this is proof that the vaccine is fake... because it wasn't super effective for a novel corona virus . So they are creating more medicines to try to assist. Weird take idiot.

Why don't you spend your efforts on worrying about how much money we spend on a military that doesn't do anything except let the country we occupy launder money.

You say vague poo poo, post sources that are outright propaganda, then go all smug "triggered you libs" kind of bullshit.

Why are you even on this forum?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

helsabot posted:

lol what happened in this thread

I think the mods took a nap.

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Wendigee posted:

this is proof that the vaccine is fake... because it wasn't super effective for a novel corona virus . So they are creating more medicines to try to assist. Weird take idiot.

Why don't you spend your efforts on worrying about how much money we spend on a military that doesn't do anything except let the country we occupy launder money.

You say vague poo poo, post sources that are outright propaganda, then go all smug "triggered you libs" kind of bullshit.

Why are you even on this forum?

can you click the ? by my post and actually address posts i made instead of lumping me with everyone who doesn't agree with you? please?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I think the mods took a nap.

I think the idiots are riding high on the kyle trial and got bold enough to spout absolute bullshit.

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

g0lbez posted:

can you click the ? by my post and actually address posts i made instead of lumping me with everyone who doesn't agree with you? please?

You must be new here

Castaign
Apr 4, 2011

And now I knew that while my body sat safe in the cheerful little church, he had been hunting my soul in the Court of the Dragon.

hofnar posted:

Cool sister

Perfect! Do another!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

g0lbez posted:

Oh you’re the guy who thinks that the vaccine has killed fifty thousand Americans.

That’s even worse than the other guy’s textual diarrhoœa.

Platystemon posted:

JFC the vaccine has not killed fifty thousand Americans.

g0lbez posted:

how many then? it's not zero and it's not like there's reliable data about that being recorded anywhere

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo
Enjoy your myocarditis

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I love chud's responses being just one word answers and especially providing absolutely no evidence of the poo poo they're trying to say.

No one is taking you seriously. You should probably stop. You will get absolutely nothing out of this.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

g0lbez posted:

you don't remember what you posted? okay well let me spend a few minutes collecting it all and combining it in line..

give me a few. :rolleyes:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Wendigee posted:

I think the idiots are riding high on the kyle trial and got bold enough to spout absolute bullshit.

Chuds gonna chud, I suppose.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

hofnar posted:

Enjoy your myocarditis

lol enjoy dying on a ventilator

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Platystemon posted:

Oh you’re the guy who thinks that the vaccine has killed fifty thousand Americans.

That’s even worse than the other guy’s textual diarrhoœa.

uhh no i'm not that guy?

Wendigee posted:

you don't remember what you posted? okay well let me spend a few minutes collecting it all and combining it in line..

give me a few. :rolleyes:

ok well keep in mind i've not posted any sources on anything

like what's the point in having a discussion here if people don't even bother to read who's posting what

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

Wendigee posted:

lol enjoy dying on a ventilator

Haven't so far and been everywhere that scares you

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo
you loving pussy

Castaign
Apr 4, 2011

hofnar posted:

Yes, I too have not yet died on a ventilator, thereby proving that Covid is not dangerous and vaccines will blow up your heart. Like and subscribe for more impressive, big brain commentary!

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
i might as well change my name to hofnar because having two people that disagree in one thread is much too complex for people

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

hofnar posted:

you loving pussy
lol you're terrified of needles

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

g0lbez posted:

i might as well change my name to hofnar because having two people that disagree in one thread is much too complex for people

you're both loving stupid, so maybe just go to like 8chan and chat with you're group of ignorant conspiracy driven morons?

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo
you'e terrified of the sniffles

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Wendigee posted:

you're both loving stupid, so maybe just go to like 8chan and chat with you're group of ignorant conspiracy driven morons?

you're too loving stupid to bother addressing the right person and then doubling down on it go gently caress yourself dude

edit: like you literally addressed the wrong person so you clearly aren't reading my posts so again go gently caress yourself

clean ayers act
Aug 13, 2007

How do I shot puck!?
its true tho i took the vaccine and i died. im posting from hell

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

Wendigee posted:

I guess I'm just not communist enough to hang out with you people

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

hofnar posted:

I dunno about that, but you're certainly not bright enough. And too big a coward about needles.

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

dwarf74 posted:

I dunno about that, but you're certainly not bright enough. And too big a coward about needles.

lol

Castaign
Apr 4, 2011

hofnar posted:

I mean, you're just not *something* enough, but I don't think it's "communist."

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

hofnar posted:

hard to believe you've been to the absolute void of deep space.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

hofnar posted:

Using communism as a scare word doesn't do anything except buy you points on tucker carlson.

It just makes you sound like a moron.

you've won me over

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

vaccines are bad ! don't get them! theres a 100 day, 2 year, 3 year, 5 year kill switch that will activate depending on which lovely non-news site you visit.

stay away everyone!

trump is going to be reinstated as president by christmas!

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

Wendigee posted:

Using communism as a scare word doesn't do anything except buy you points on tucker carlson.

It just makes you sound like a moron.

you've won me over

Copy Don Lemon

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

we're ironically communists who don't want people to own the means of virus production.

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo
Not really ironically though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

tucker doesn't know you exist... you better go shoot some people then maybe he will hire you and you can get out of your debt.. butt hurt failure.

ma boot straps didn't work it must be because of this vaccine that has saved countless lives.

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Nov 22, 2021