Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Maybe Tuck only used the letters and Kyle thought he meant either Blue Lives, or Bureau of Land Management (this one is a deal breaker too)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

PhazonLink posted:

Maybe Tuck only used the letters and Kyle thought he meant either Blue Lives, or Bureau of Land Management (this one is a deal breaker too)

WORNG

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Elysiume posted:

[ex-wife] guy?

I have a new name for the protagonist of Disco Elysium

Khizan
Jul 30, 2013

Ghost Leviathan posted:

They were never married, though. He's an ex-girlfriend guy.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

I understand that this is all completely performative and that everything Kyle said about corruption in the justice system and prosecutorial misconduct is empty but the absolute wildest outcome would be if he felt so victimized by the justice system that he became an activist for reform against the carceral state. Again, I know that is absolutely not what's happening but after everything that's happened it would infuriate absolutely everyone and be the dumbest of all possible outcomes.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
https://twitter.com/NokiaDillPickle/status/1462645835900993538

You: Kyle Rittenhouse is transgender.

Me, an intellectual: Kyle Rittenhouse is transracial.

Cat Puke
Apr 15, 2017

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Detective Raphaël Ambrosius Costeau?

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
https://twitter.com/PrototypeZ_/status/1462021190264963076?t=yrnPphdNiA7VH0_h-YAwbA&s=19

Chloe Jessica
Nov 6, 2021
Pick 2.0

oh god yes directly into my veins

"bbbbbut they didn't do anything to you, why are you mad? caring about what happens to other people? what the gently caress are you talking about????"

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

christmas boots posted:

I understand that this is all completely performative and that everything Kyle said about corruption in the justice system and prosecutorial misconduct is empty but the absolute wildest outcome would be if he felt so victimized by the justice system that he became an activist for reform against the carceral state. Again, I know that is absolutely not what's happening but after everything that's happened it would infuriate absolutely everyone and be the dumbest of all possible outcomes.

more of a favorite tweets contender but I liked this response:

https://twitter.com/SeanRMoorhead/status/1462581719375048705?s=20

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Chloe Jessica posted:

oh god yes directly into my veins

"bbbbbut they didn't do anything to you, why are you mad? caring about what happens to other people? what the gently caress are you talking about????"

I hate people who kick dogs too, despite not being a dog, nor having been kicked as a dog.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Oh you discriminate against me merely because I am a Nazi?? Who is the real bigot here hmmm?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
Dude makes it very clear in the replies, he isn't a nazi and doesn't apologize for them, he just thinks that not wanting to play board games with genocidal racists makes you just as bad as them, yknow, for the genocide they did. He is extremely enlightened.

Here's maybe terms he can understand: wanting to do genocide is worse than putting grease stains on your magic cards.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Memento posted:

Thread title justice has been served.

Cross postin'

Oh God that tweet thread is just one gem after another.

https://twitter.com/SwipeWright/status/1462106583635095561?t=NQizjzh19B5Fq5LkZCNkoA&s=19

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Methinks the racist doth protest too much.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

Is Quillette still trying to trick progressives into reading their stuff? Otherwise why these blatant Tim Pool-esque lies about being Democrats?

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

"Peeling off the Manchins"?
You can have them.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Dr. Stab posted:

Dude makes it very clear in the replies, he isn't a nazi and doesn't apologize for them, he just thinks that not wanting to play board games with genocidal racists makes you just as bad as them, yknow, for the genocide they did. He is extremely enlightened.

Geek Social Fallacy #1: Ostracizers Are Evil

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/BadVaccineTakes/status/1462490557155102722?t=8BA9RvAPJq60ykeVykktmw&s=19

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011
I'd read that story. gently caress that makes vaccines sound so cool.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Look he didn’t say it definitely happens, just that it’s a possibility

And I’m tired of people pretending it isn’t

jjack229
Feb 14, 2008
Articulate your needs. I'm here to listen.
I like people who see their god as an all-powerful being who created the entire universe but their powers are thwarted by condoms and now vaccines.

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

my favorite anti-vax takes are those that are both scientifically wrong AND a pretty major form of blasphemy and/or heresy.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/BrianBartky/status/1462585921975447554

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

jjack229 posted:

I like people who see their god as an all-powerful being who created the entire universe but their powers are thwarted by condoms and now vaccines.

:umberto:

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

A play in four acts

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

So the first post basically sounds like the setup to an anime, but the subsequent posts are basically No Forest Theory but about jews?

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

It is possible that the 'Vaccine' turns you into spider-man.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Anti Vaxxers: of course I believe in God, and I believe he's really dumb for some reason.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

He must mean the machine god that runs on pure logic.

The world runs on Baba is You rules.

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

flavor.flv posted:

A play in four acts

this would have never happened at chuck's.

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

Shishkahuben posted:

this would have never happened at chuck's.

I got it

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

flavor.flv posted:

A play in four acts

rip captin joe manning who died because he knew too much :salute:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

You could write a whole fictional setting about an all-powerful god who is nonetheless bound by laws and rules that it must always follow, while humans are relatively powerless but free to choose their own destiny (including breaking that god's rules). That sounds rad as heck.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

every loving time lmao

Chloe Jessica
Nov 6, 2021
Pick 2.0

Fister Roboto posted:

You could write a whole fictional setting about an all-powerful god who is nonetheless bound by laws and rules that it must always follow, while humans are relatively powerless but free to choose their own destiny (including breaking that god's rules). That sounds rad as heck.

isn't this just... Christianity?

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Chloe Jessica posted:

isn't this just... Christianity?

Judaism: God gave up forcing anyone to follow commandments but if a Rabbi outlogics him on his own laws then there's no takesie backsies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Judaism: God gave up forcing anyone to follow commandments but if a Rabbi outlogics him on his own laws then there's no takesie backsies.
He was at least once overruled in the sanhedrin