Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alnilam

Prurient Squid posted:

Captain Picard: Master prankster.

Pranking people into being trapped in that world where you live out an entire pleasant life and die a happy old man and then you come back to the real world and you still have the little flute you used to play. "Gotchaaaa hahaha totally had you, you shoulda seen yourself 'ooohhh i love you granddaughter' lmao total classic, love you man"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
And he gets stabbed in the heart everytime he shouts "Gotcha".

Prurient Squid

An antique projection reel entirely comprised of old timey German men being surprised by cats.

Jestery

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Being subjected to the ludivenco technique but it's magic eyes

Karate Bastard

What! This one is also goatse??? Are all of these goatse??? Is evey single one of these goatse?????

Jestery

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Karate Bastard posted:

What! This one is also goatse??? Are all of these goatse??? Is evey single one of these goatse?????

Prurient Squid

Eventually, Earth gets so bad it's worse than Hell.

Escape From Noise

Prurient Squid posted:

Eventually, Earth gets so bad it's worse than Hell.

Eventually?

Prurient Squid

When that happens God just switches the names around.

google THIS

Sometimes I ignore sound advice, because I'm more of a visual learner :dadjoke:

Twenty Four

alnilam posted:

Pranking people into being trapped in that world where you live out an entire pleasant life and die a happy old man and then you come back to the real world and you still have the little flute you used to play. "Gotchaaaa hahaha totally had you, you shoulda seen yourself 'ooohhh i love you granddaughter' lmao total classic, love you man"

That was a weird one!

google THIS posted:

lol

biosterous

cryptid-themed gacha game but the alleged super-rare cryptid drops don't actually exist

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

ChubbyChecker

ChubbyChecker

google THIS posted:

Karate Bastard

For whatever dumbass reason this was easier to see on the Firefox browser than on the "Brave" bowser. Imma file a bug report

Karate Bastard fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Nov 22, 2021

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Sigh lol

Prurient Squid

Lacuna matata - 5m pause - what a wonderful phrase!

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
All-you-should-eat buffet

Prurient Squid

On a certain world the ideological tensions between the systemetisers and the anti-systemetisers boil over into open hostility. All attempts to reconcile the philosophical schism prove to be in vain.

The situation proceeds into becoming one of open warfare between these factions. A conflict that will go down as the most asymetric of asysemtric scirmishes.

The systemetisers plan their engagement with great care. Their massed ranks in perfect order with their companies and battalions and regiments all under a perfect chain of command.

The anti-systemitsers, oh --- what a vision of confusion! Differnt uniforms, entire divisions composed of nothing but musicians and clowns, complete bedlam.

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

free Trapt CD posted:

All-you-can't-eat buffet (mostly rocks)

Karate Bastard

An allergen bonanza.

Lactose shrimp cocktails with gluten and almonds. Peanuts rubbed on everything including the apples and all the other gratuitously distributed sliced fruit.

Karate Bastard

Hired security with 12 gauge pump action airsofts, ready to handle those succumbing to temptation, loaded with epipens.

Karate Bastard

A surprisingly energetic synth dance troupe calling themselves KrafTwerk

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

Karate Bastard posted:

Hired security with 12 gauge pump action airsofts, ready to handle those succumbing to temptation, loaded with epipens.

I think I read a book about this. Dante's inferno?

Prurient Squid

The guy who invented the Piano explaining his idea "a musical instrument in which strings are struck by small hammers operated by tiny levers pressed in a sequence" while everyone is just laughing at him.

alnilam

Prurient Squid posted:

The guy who invented the Piano explaining his idea "a musical instrument in which strings are struck by small hammers operated by tiny levers pressed in a sequence" while everyone is just laughing at him.

lol

ty manifisto

empty whippet box

by Fluffdaddy

Prurient Squid posted:

what if we made a harpsichord that operated with a bunch of tiny hammers instead of plucking - wait - come on guys, I'm being serious. it could play at multiple different volumes depending on how hard the hammer - you know what? gently caress you guys

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Dip Viscous

free Trapt CD posted:

all you do eat buffet

Prurient Squid

An angel visits Hell and is murdered. In the ensuing fight over jurisdiction a cop from Heaven has to team up with a cop from Hell to solve the case.

e: Did I just fuse Good Omens with Disco Elesium?

google THIS

Seemingly mundane Squid Game challenges that most contestants fail anyway

Microwaving a frozen meal correctly after reading the directions on the box only once

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Prurient Squid posted:

An angel visits Hell and is murdered. In the ensuing fight over jurisdiction a cop from Heaven has to team up with a cop from Hell to solve the case.

Yes and it sounds glorious.

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

Dip Viscous posted:

all you do eat buffet

an old proverb posted:

naw girl... i'm on that mac and cheese diet.

Prof. Crocodile

google THIS posted:

Microwaving a frozen meal correctly after reading the directions on the box only once

*intense music as contestant agonizes over how far back to peel the corner of the plastic film covering the entree*

ChubbyChecker

google THIS posted:

haha, i'd get so shot

more falafel please

forums poster

mac or cheese

noodles or company

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I've never been able to do magic eyes.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Prurient Squid posted:

It will even have a foot-operated lever that moves the keyboard from side to si-- Hey, get that straight-jacket off me!

ToxicFrog

Prurient Squid posted:

I think you just fused Good Omens with Bon Cop, Bad Cop

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I want to see the correlation between kids who did too many Magic Eyes in the past to the adults-they-became who did too many psychedelics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
twilight zone episode where the whole world turns horny and the last unhorny man runs out of water in his spray bottle

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!