Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
THIS IS THE CARROT PAGE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I was watching regular broadcast TV this week and there was an ad for some sort of treatment for if you have a bent penis

And they kept showing this couple and this carrot

Pretty dang weird but I guess some people need this product

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
No I'm posting about my dog.

We send the dog to daycare for enrichment and when we have a lot of meetings so he's not stuck waiting for a walk.

I got mad on a meeting this morning because I did nothing wrong but still failed at something because a bunch of managers got their heads stuck up their asses.

Due to that I had to talk about my feelings for an hour with one of the few people that could've overridden the aforementioned managers and short circuited my issue.

I'm even madder now.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Something I threw together for LAP's 'space carrot' thread:

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

This carrot will kick your rear end

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

I got mad on a meeting this morning because I did nothing wrong but still failed at something because a bunch of managers got their heads stuck up their asses.

Due to that I had to talk about my feelings for an hour with one of the few people that could've overridden the aforementioned managers and short circuited my issue.

I'm even madder now.

I feel like if you had to have an hour long meeting about how mad you are professionally things MIGHT be going off the rails.
Think about who's saying this.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Didn't someone (maybe sid?) make a sexy carrot thread at some point?

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

sexy AF

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

*extremely robot voice*
HARDSUIT

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
i like carrots.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Not sure if I am surprised the carrot page got horny so quickly, or surprised that it took so long for the carrot page to get horny…

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Not sure if I am surprised the carrot page got horny so quickly, or surprised that it took so long for the carrot page to get horny…

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

Carrots with hummus dip are a great healthy snack

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Prof. Crocodile posted:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Can you guys tell my local dispensaries to get some good fuckin' deals going already? I wanna go buy some marijuana cartridges for Thanksgiving but these deals SUCK!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
MPP can we get some carrot anime up in here thanks my dude

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

bagmonkey posted:

MPP can we get some carrot anime up in here thanks my dude

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Ahhh, yes. That's the good poo poo. Thanks MPP!!!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

bagmonkey posted:

Ahhh, yes. That's the good poo poo. Thanks MPP!!!

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

anime carrot images were surprisingly chaste. maybe this thread is turning a corner...

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

The Bloop posted:

I was watching regular broadcast TV this week and there was an ad for some sort of treatment for if you have a bent penis

And they kept showing this couple and this carrot

Pretty dang weird but I guess some people need this product

I am horrified to think that there is a pill that can change the angle of my dangle. what is someone spikes my drink with a whole bottle and I wind up with a corkscrew penis like a duck or something? :ohdear:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Didn't someone (maybe sid?) make a sexy carrot thread at some point?

Nevermind, it was LAP

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3927501

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Prof. Crocodile posted:

anime carrot images were surprisingly chaste. maybe this thread is turning a corner...

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Im going to need some peer reviewed studies in support of these dubious claims of taste sensitivity

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

Peer review deez nuts

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Went to BK today looking for the Italian Chicken sando but apparently it’s already gone. Settled for a whopper, which was, as I believe BBC put it “adequate”.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I gotta tell you, I was able to get the Italian chicken because of posters going off about it.

Fucks sake if that isn't the MOST boring, lame rear end thing I've ever had.
It wasn't even bad.
It couldn't even BE bad because of how stupidly loving boring and dumb it is.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Being punched by the cashier or having the sandwich forced into my rear end would have been more noteworthy.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Posting "where is the BEEF!?" in a negative online review for the BK Italian Chicken Sandwich.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
drat that’s disappointing. It used to be good.

Or at least I remember it being good the last time I had one, which was probably in the early 2000’s sometime.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm just saying that goons were like 'wow great it's here!' and it was like being overjoyed that toast arrived

Mellow_
Sep 13, 2010

:frog:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Big Beef City posted:

I'm just saying that goons were like 'wow great it's here!' and it was like being overjoyed that toast arrived

I've never had one :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I hope that the vitamins in carrots can see those cats to where they desperately long to be.

The darkest and deepest trenches of the world's oceans as they fling themselves from our shores and the rails of our ships. Godspeed to them all and let us help them along.