Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I right click and eat a cake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
*sits backwards on a chair* but really kids, when Jesus handed out the loaves and fishes, wasn’t he just right-click saving it for everyone else?

Edit: there’s definitely a “have your cake and eat it” joke to be made about the NFT cake

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Question Mark Mound posted:

Edit: there’s definitely a “have your cake and eat it” joke to be made about the NFT cake

Brawnfire posted:

Making it a cake actually created its own separate, new NFT edition. What's really cool is that even in the destructive act of consuming it, they maintain the NFT value of the cake.

Yes, they can have their cake and eat it, too.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/BostonGlobe/status/1463009588656156674

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

EL BROMANCE posted:

Cake shop must've been freaked out that the kids birthday cake they were making had the lion smoking.

They probably made furry cakes before, they're just happy this one isn't as lewd as the others.

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

Rock? As in Rock from Metropolis? He even looks the same.

https://i.imgur.com/oViPInM.mp4

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Did you know Rittenhouse paints cute dog pictures now? How could the left hate him?

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer
OP is not the idiot.

https://twitter.com/jack_vening/status/1462924526207918084

SimonChris has a new favorite as of 18:00 on Nov 23, 2021

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

That guy sounds like he's really into bridges..

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

"Oh hi, nice day isn't it? I like your tight sweater. Anyway, why are you on this bridge?"
"What the gently caress? Leave me alone!"
"Ah ha ha ha, anyway here's my number, call me sometime and tell me why you like this bridge so much. No wait come back don't run away"

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

It kills me that none of these people will ever have a glimmer of understanding of how stupid they are

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
https://twitter.com/S_Insley_H/status/1463129848310906880

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
That’ll teach me to refresh the thread before posting :v:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
The book is about a cool rear end author wife with a loser husband. Just a real poo poo rear end of a loving useless husband.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

viewing this seems a bit like self harm tbh

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

https://twitter.com/serjtankian/status/1462810827564601348?s=20

Welcome to hellworld timeline.

Feliday Melody has a new favorite as of 18:39 on Nov 23, 2021

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

I think I have... Maybe 3 or 4 living "famous" people I respect completely. Serj shilling NFTs is heartbreaking.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
One horrible thing about SOAD we can't just blame on John lmao

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

I love every time this pops up

It warms my cold dead heart

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Regarde Aduck posted:

viewing this seems a bit like self harm tbh

I looked up the quote and it's from an Austrian philosopher/economist named Friedrich Hayek, so now I want to make a whole series of quotes from him next to different photos of Salma Hayek

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
https://twitter.com/superloafcat/status/1463187434628386817

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

JFK's probably just going back to recover his lost souls.

I appreciated this.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Feliday Melody posted:

I think I have... Maybe 3 or 4 living "famous" people I respect completely. Serj shilling NFTs is heartbreaking.

https://twitter.com/serjtankian/status/1462921974573793283?s=20

I don't think this is necessarily true, but I think there's a good chance he believes it if that helps at all.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Feliday Melody posted:

Rock? As in Rock from Metropolis? He even looks the same.
That was a thing Tezuka did a lot, he had a roster of base characters that he cast as different roles in different works. He called it his "Star System". Rock is one of the primary ones (along with Shunsaku Ban, who is the primary one) and has been a hero, a villain, an anti-hero, you name it. Even Astro Boy/Atom himself showed up in some works as a regular human child character. The Metropolis movie used a lot of the Star System characters—and Rock wasn't even in Tezuka's original Metropolis manga.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

KennyMan666 posted:

That was a thing Tezuka did a lot, he had a roster of base characters that he cast as different roles in different works. He called it his "Star System". Rock is one of the primary ones (along with Shunsaku Ban, who is the primary one) and has been a hero, a villain, an anti-hero, you name it. Even Astro Boy/Atom himself showed up in some works as a regular human child character. The Metropolis movie used a lot of the Star System characters—and Rock wasn't even in Tezuka's original Metropolis manga.

Swery did that too with his digital actors, Forrest Kaysen appeared in Spy Fiction and Deadly Premonition at least and the D series was all digital actors.

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

christmas boots posted:

https://twitter.com/serjtankian/status/1462921974573793283?s=20

I don't think this is necessarily true, but I think there's a good chance he believes it if that helps at all.

It..... doesn't. Not one bit.

But thanks.

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.
:psyduck:

https://twitter.com/timleftwich/status/1454617174115487745

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

JFK would be 104 years old if he was still alive.

Which certainly isn't impossible, especially if he was getting whatever is keeping Kissinger alive, but also lmao

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
What's with conservatives/fash/whateveer Q is suddenly loving JFK now anyway

He is indeed conservative by SA 2021 standards but wasn't he a liberal boogeyman once

Kennedys are deep state as hell right?

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
I know I know, conspiracy theories work by not knowing a single thing about the topic you have dedicated your life to

but just lmaoing at the idea of thinking JFK would live past his 60's even with the most advanced medical technology available 50 years in the future

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

What's with conservatives/fash/whateveer Q is suddenly loving JFK now anyway

He is indeed conservative by SA 2021 standards but wasn't he a liberal boogeyman once

Kennedy was president when we got to the moon therefore he is good. They don't have anything that could be called an ideology, just vague feelings of 'good' and 'bad' based on how they've been trained.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

i like how at this point i've just reached a place of resignation to their complete wrongness

"what? jackie didn't die in dallas, she died years later of being an old person, oh it's QANON of course they think she died in the wrong place"

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

I know I know, conspiracy theories work by not knowing a single thing about the topic you have dedicated your life to

but just lmaoing at the idea of thinking JFK would live past his 60's even with the most advanced medical technology available 50 years in the future

Dude was a medical trash fire on so many pills you'd think he got them from a coin-operated candy dispenser. He probably wouldn't have lived past the 60s even if he'd worn a helmet that day.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

In the sense that the deep state killed him, yeah.

Like even if you don't believe the CIA killed him (they did LBJ, RFK and Nixon all believed they did), they loving hated him for not providing air support during Bay of Pigs and looking at maybe pulling back on military incursion into (then) French Indo-China.

Stack Machine
Mar 6, 2016

I can see through time!
Fun Shoe

Captain Monkey posted:

Kennedy was president when we got to the moon

Secret puppetmaster president? He was very much dead by 1969.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

I mean, we just saw a post about someone who thought the "official narrative" involved Jackie Kennedy Onassis also dying in 1963, or maybe that she faked her own death of natural causes 30 later for some reason?

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Stack Machine posted:

Secret puppetmaster president? He was very much dead by 1969.

Qanoners believe he was alive, and he is associated with the space race to them.

Edit: I could've been more clear that that specific part was their delusions not fact. My b, point is they just have feelings not any reasonable fact or anything.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

If I am crossing the bridge alone and then the woman appears on the bridge, I am assuming she is a kelpie and I am pushing her into the river.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
Bringing back this old classic....I told my partner that I un-ironically want this on my gravestone. gently caress sappy poo poo, I'M JUST ASKING QUESTIONS HERE (from my casket).