Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
i am roadtripping to Michigan with a friend on Saturday and buying a lot of weed

:hehe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

trunk funk

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

most of the shatter I made from ~1.5oz of blueberry x c99 flower from the summer sitting in a vacuum purge chamber

~2012, several states away and several dwellings ago. Upper furpot is RIP, she died in 2017, she was 14. Lower furpot is ~1 here and 10 now. Still have the ikea couch and pillows :allears:

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

SplitSoul posted:

You know what they say about cats with big paws.

OMG AWWWW :3:

she's got too much personality - already terrorizing the cowardly 3-year-old cat here i didn't know kittins could be like this

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

lemon cake

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

Someone help me understand something.

When you smoke flower through any type of water device (ex: bong) you can see the water grow more disgusting the more you smoke, presumably because particulants are getting trapped in the water I guess.

I use the dynavap with the big mouth attachment so I can just plug up any pipe, bubbler, bong, etc. I've noticed however that the water, even after 20 rips, will be crystal clean. The glass above it and through the stem however looks gross as gently caress though and is spotty with, well, I don't really know what it is (I've never known). But it looks spotty compared to when I fould up a glass piece normally with flower. With straight flower the dirty staining looks more uniform I suppose.

I'm a baby smoker, someone please illuminate me on why the dynavap doesn't dirty my bong water.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

The stuff that leaks out of the dynavap is basically a heat-extracted rosin, dab or eat that poo poo

Also the lack of grossness in the water is because you're not creating any smoke or ash or tar when you vaporize, it's just aerosolized oils and terpenes - the water will usually get gross for other reasons before it gets fouled by the vape residue

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
it’s not particulates but ash

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

10-15g I am giving to a local person with arthrhitis. They tried to give me money, I was a little offended, that's not the situation I'm trying to create here!!

Note: will always accept canned goods, though. Including cat food.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
youre a good goon mr cabbages and kings

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
one of our henchpersons has got a weed science for pets grow op in progress. i hope to see flowers and a report on effectiveness eventually.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

very cute dispo girl sold me some good weed

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

just learned about the "gifting stores" in DC, including one that sells coupons for legal services

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

i have a friend who now lives in mass just growing weed and selling it legally, not like a macro grow op in a warehouse but a mid-op in a large room...and then he just takes it and sells it to people on a list, and with the rest gives it away or dumps it off at the dispensaries. sounds like a brilliant setup

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Grey Fox posted:

just learned about the "gifting stores" in DC, including one that sells coupons for legal services

theres always white morons with dreads selling outside the street lawyer. i liked the joint on 18th and like U before i got my card and could use the dispensary two blocks away

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Raskolnikov38 posted:

theres always white morons with dreads selling outside the street lawyer. i liked the joint on 18th and like U before i got my card and could use the dispensary two blocks away
nice, I think I found that place on 18th. Love to buy digital art and get a free gift.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Lol u bought a nft

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

tokin opposition posted:

Lol u bought a nft
i finally understand the popularity!!

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
Got to see a space probe launch from my bedroom window. This is a place where I also smoke weed, and did once I couldn't see it anymore.

The future isn't all bad after all.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

DC Art Supply gave you cool art prints to go with your weed, I always liked their stuff and I ended up with extra stuff to hang around the office

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Mr. Photogenic and Mr. Get That Camera TF Out Of Here

I watercured a couple ounces for giggles. Lost about 20% weight, so, likely a corresponding 20% gain in potency. It tastes real smooth, though the terp profile has been neutered.

It's marginally easier to run extracts on watercured biomass but probably not to the point that it's worth the effort of the watercure.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

drat, that is some kiefy weed :popeye:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

drunk + high

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Cabbages and Kings posted:

Mr. Photogenic and Mr. Get That Camera TF Out Of Here

I watercured a couple ounces for giggles. Lost about 20% weight, so, likely a corresponding 20% gain in potency. It tastes real smooth, though the terp profile has been neutered.

It's marginally easier to run extracts on watercured biomass but probably not to the point that it's worth the effort of the watercure.

awesome cats and weed pics a++++ would view again

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Good soup! posted:

drunk + high

drunk + high makes me way to wobbly...but high + high? yes

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Good soup! posted:

drunk + high

hmm sounds good

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

what about drunk × high

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Shear Modulus posted:

what about drunk × high

not sober enough for math

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
drunk ^ high

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
HIGH!

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

i am not having a good time lol, had to figure this out while high

hope everyone's having a nice Friday and isn't feeling too atomized by the crushing forces of capital.

also, here's a footnote that made me laugh for a few reasons

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

https://twitter.com/petfindernames/status/1463960280505978884?s=20

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

* The poop from 3oz of Wappa someone gave me out of their closet to run into whatever shatter it yields
* Shatter in process; the large machine on the left reduced 3500ml of ethanol to 100ml, and the small machine on the right is reducing that to ~however much oil before it goes in the orange vacuum pot
* Got way too close to homeboi messing with Macro mode
* Oil purging in (near) vacuum on a hot pad ( -29hg on the dial but I wouldn't bet the farm on the reliability of inexpensive Chinese made pressure gauges and I've started keeping my distance from the thing since upgrading the pump twice to 4x the HP & CFM it came with. I don't think 12cfm @ 1hp will implode 14g steel but let's not find out from six inches away!)

Cabbages and VHS has issued a correction as of 21:18 on Nov 26, 2021

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I keep forgetting about my kief catcher

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I keep forgetting about my kief catcher

this is desert power

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
Happy Hanukkah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
i ended up getting the bubbler attachment for my sai top airflow concentrate vape and it's the most luxurious dabbing i've ever done in my life