Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Asproigerosis posted:

I'm glad my fake team the Baltimore Ravens is very good and will win the division handedly.

If we had lost to the Bears I would have doubted we'd even finish the season with a winning record. Now it's probable though. But you never know. I doubt we will be beating the Steelers at all unless their injury situation gets worse. I don't think we'll beat the Bengals. We'll lose to the Packers. So that leaves the Brownsx2 and Rams. So maybe we could still finish 8-9. I really do think it could be that bad. But we'll probably get two wins from there because we'll probably win a game we shouldn't at some point and then one more we should.

The danger comes if we drop the game to the Browns on sunday. I don't think we will. But if we do we are in deep trouble.

Kawalimus fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Nov 23, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Friends it hurts me to admit this but it’s true. The Titans lost and have moved back to the AFCS. It’s been fun posting with you all. Good bye

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I still chuckle at how many ravens fans are around here because of Joe flacco

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Asproigerosis posted:

Did Joe Flacco really bring that many people in? I kind of doubt it. I think it was more guys like Ray Rice, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, people who liked defensive football etc.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
now that the titans have relinquished their spot in the afcn, who fills the opening? the chicago bears are in the market for a new division

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Sorry guys, I was wrong. The Titans just signed two former browns to our roster. We have returned home

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Asproigerosis posted:

I'm around here because the Ravens loving own

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

sharknado slashfic posted:

I'm around here because the Ravens loving own

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Time posted:

Kimo Von Oelhoeffen

Mods????

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Kawalimus posted:

Did Joe Flacco really bring that many people in? I kind of doubt it. I think it was more guys like Ray Rice, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, people who liked defensive football etc.

In the state of delaware? Yes absolutely

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Asproigerosis posted:

In the state of delaware? Yes absolutely

Oh I didnt think of that. Jealous youre in DE so close to those great refuges!!

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
The what? Bird refuges? I drive by Bombay every day. I saw a bald eagle eating a deer on the side of the road once.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Birds, friend. Birds.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/TorreySmithWR/status/1463844818908553220

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Asproigerosis posted:

The what? Bird refuges? I drive by Bombay every day. I saw a bald eagle eating a deer on the side of the road once.

Ahh.....lucky! You know there were spoonbills there a lot of this year. I think there was a sharp tailed sandpiper there recently too. I try to get there a couple times a year.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Asproigerosis posted:

Nice edit. Now I look like the idiot!

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
There's a bunch of water fowl that like to come to silver Lake in dover and specifically there is a dead tree on the bridge over the lake they like to hang out on, I think they are loons, is this true?

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Asproigerosis posted:

There's a bunch of water fowl that like to come to silver Lake in dover and specifically there is a dead tree on the bridge over the lake they like to hang out on, I think they are loons, is this true?

Sound like Double-crested Cormorants! They can be kind of similar to loons.

I've always wanted to check out Lums Pond in DE.

Kawalimus fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Nov 25, 2021

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Delaware should just be turned into one big marsh sanctuary tbh

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Asproigerosis posted:

Delaware should just be turned into one big marsh sanctuary tbh

Are you willing to take the eastern shore of Maryland as well

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I thought it already was just all marshland

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Explains the diarreah

https://mobile.twitter.com/Lj_era8/status/1463839037542780936

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Big Ol Marsh Sanctuary

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Asproigerosis posted:

I thought it already was just all marshland

Yes that's the idea. Also we can leave Andy Harris in it.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Mystic Stylez posted:

Big Ol Marsh Sanctuary

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Mystic Stylez posted:

Big Ol Marsh Sanctuary

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Mystic Stylez posted:

Big Ol Marsh Sanctuary

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Mystic Stylez posted:

Big Ol Marsh Sanctuary

:coolbird:

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Mystic Stylez posted:

Big Ol Marsh Sanctuary

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

I want that to happen.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Kawalimus posted:

I want that to happen.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Mystic Stylez posted:

Big Ol Marsh Sanctuary

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
There was a beautiful great blue heron strutting down the sidewalk this morning and I immediately thought of this stupid division and its mentally ill fans.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Asproigerosis posted:

There was a beautiful great blue heron strutting down the sidewalk this morning and I immediately thought of this stupid division and its mentally ill fans.

Every so often the "Great White Heron" makes its way around here. No not the Great Egret. But the white morph of the GBHE that's normally just in south florida.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Asproigerosis posted:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Asproigerosis posted:

Not everyone here believes in birds

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I wish I had time to stop and take a picture it was really cool that it was just skanking 2 feet from the road. It must have been very sick, or a Bengals fan.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Asproigerosis posted:

I wish I had time to stop and take a picture it was really cool that it was just skanking 2 feet from the road. It must have been very sick, or a Bengals fan.

I can't speak for your area but the ones around here realize they're too big for people to gently caress with and aren't afraid of anything.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
This is the first time I've ever seen one come up onto the human grounds, however I admit I do not spend as much time frumping through the marshes as Bengals fans do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

frump ol marsh pussy