Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Computer viking posted:

What we don't quite get is why a couple of your cities have ok public transport while the rest have a couple of bad bus lines. (OK, density again - US style suburbs are not a good fit for anything but cars.)

please watch the documentary who framed roger rabbit to learn about how cartoonishly evil business men did this to us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

The Bloop posted:

I was watching regular broadcast TV this week and there was an ad for some sort of treatment for if you have a bent penis

And they kept showing this couple and this carrot

Pretty dang weird but I guess some people need this product

https://www.bentcarrot.com posted:

XIAFLEX can cause serious side effects, including:

Penile fracture (corporal rupture) or other serious injury to the penis. Receiving an injection of XIAFLEX may cause damage to the tubes in your penis called the corpora. After treatment with XIAFLEX, one of these tubes may break during an erection. This is called a corporal rupture or penile fracture. This could require surgery to fix the damaged area. Damage to your penis might not get better after a corporal rupture.

After treatment with XIAFLEX, blood vessels in your penis may also break, causing blood to collect under the skin (hematoma). This could require a procedure to drain the blood from under the skin. If a hematoma appears, skin and soft tissue necrosis (death of skin cells) may develop in that area, which could require surgery.

Symptoms of corporal rupture or other serious injury to your penis may include:

- a popping sound or sensation in an erect penis

- sudden loss of the ability to maintain an erection

- pain in your penis

- purple bruising and swelling of your penis

- difficulty urinating or blood in the urine

hmm, thinking maybe these people should just accept the angle of their wangle instead of making their cock explode

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I'm gonna buy all the drat alcohol tonight

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

bagmonkey posted:

I'm gonna buy all the drat alcohol tonight

I'm just gonna believe this is a response to reading the exploding penis post

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I actually DO want my penis tubes to explode is it possible for me to secure this stuff on the black market and then get an erection so that my cock just essentially lifts off from my body in a torrent of blood and/or goes out sounding like a weak fireworks display?

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Tip posted:

I'm just gonna believe this is a response to reading the exploding penis post

No, I just don't want to deal with crowds tomorrow or on turkey day

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Big Beef City posted:

I actually DO want my penis tubes to explode is it possible for me to secure this stuff on the black market and then get an erection so that my cock just essentially lifts off from my body in a torrent of blood and/or goes out sounding like a weak fireworks display?

come over to my place we'll do it the old fashioned way :cenobite:

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Prof. Crocodile posted:

But in the end it turns out that Mels truck was just a decoy full of bread crumbs

And those bread crumbs were actually thousands of tiny Derpies and they got to the grocery store and someone opened the box and it just said whose tuggin and the person groaned and it ruined thanksgiving

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

stop messing around derpies we have all been waiting for like three hours to hear you weigh on the exploding wiener pills!

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

I looked at how that Xiaflex stuff works, because I have a work-related interest in pharmacology and the like. It's... uh, more direct than you imagine.

Most of the structural an stretchy parts of the body, from skin to bone and tendons is bound together by collagen. There are a number of diseases that are somehow collagen-related. Two of them have similar properties: collagen accumulates and makes some sort of connective tissue inflexible and shortened - Dupuytren's contracture (where one of your fingers is pulled close and can't be extended), and Peryonie's disease (where the same thing happens to the penis). Xiaflex seems to be the only non-operative treatment for either.

So, what does it do? Well, for whatever inscrutable and malicious purpose, one of the clostridium bacteria produces a collagenase - an enzyme that breaks down collagen. So you just mix up some of that and inject it to weaken the overly tight tissue, breaking down or weakening it.

Are the risks worth it? I don't know - having your dick bent 90 degrees and painful sounds bad, but well...

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

my mom used to date a man who's penis was shaped like an umbrella handle

I know about this third hand because my mom told my sister and my sister told me

when he was a teenager he tried to have sex with his girlfriend in the backseat of his car but missed the mark and just furiously jammed his erect penis into the seat until his penis broke

he went home with his pants covered in blood and his dad was like "whoa! what happened!?" and he said that he accidentally zipped up his penis and his dad was like "oh ok" and didn't take his blood soaked child to a doctor

so it just healed on it's own

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Depends WHICH 90 degrees, doesn't it LADIES

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Did he cum?

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

he came blood

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I know we passed the carrot page, but did anyone post goku the most powerful carrot?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Nice! posted:

I know we passed the carrot page, but did anyone post goku the most powerful carrot?

I don't care for Goku

Puppy Doll
Dec 20, 2011

Hey everybody!

The Bloop posted:

I don't care for Goku

how dare you

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:can:
:goku:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Mr. Nice! posted:

I just recently watched Dragonball Evolution, the live action Dragonball with white goku

it's super ridiculous and I recommend watching it for a laugh

it's very very live action anime

and it's up on one of the big streaming services (Amazon maybe?)

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Prof. Crocodile posted:

stop messing around derpies we have all been waiting for like three hours to hear you weigh on the exploding wiener pills!

It seems like a bad idea

Puppy Doll
Dec 20, 2011

Hey everybody!
i would love to shake gokus hand

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

gonna watch the new venom tonight

gimme dat trash

Puppy Doll
Dec 20, 2011

Hey everybody!

Tip posted:

gonna watch the new venom tonight

gimme dat trash

its so stupid but its so fun

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Puppy Doll posted:

its so stupid but its so fun

better or worse than the first one?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I thought it was better but I didn't really like the first one

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Tip posted:

Woody Harrelson is a welcome addition to anything

Puppy Doll
Dec 20, 2011

Hey everybody!

Tip posted:

i thought it was a little weaker, but that's mostly because there's less banter between eddie and venom, and its harder to take the the villains as credible threats when they take turns saying the most hot topic sentences possible. i will defend the venom cinematic universe with my life though because i was born and raised in san francisco and love it when a man and a goop are bumbling morons together.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Venom is dumb actually

Puppy Doll
Dec 20, 2011

Hey everybody!
venom will wear a big coat in venom 3. manifesting this.

https://twitter.com/inhyuklee/status/1461120696629665794

Puppy Doll
Dec 20, 2011

Hey everybody!

Big Beef City posted:

Venom is dumb actually

well i guess i got..... "beef" with you!!!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Big Beef City posted:

Venom is dumb actually

Sure but I want to see the sinister six movie or whatever they're cooking up

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Big Beef City posted:

Venom is dumb actually

The character or the movie?

The first one, ehhh whatever. The second one, yes that's why it's so good.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m drinking 8% hazy IPAs tonight. I’m ready to FART

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

This may be a controversial opinion but I am totally sick of superhero movies. Also mainstream comics made into mainstream movies.

The only superhero movie/series i would watch is the version of Neil Gaiman authoring of The Eternals but they already have the Eternals and its yet another superhero thing so gently caress it I'm out.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

I’m drinking 8% hazy IPAs tonight. I’m ready to FART

Hope you got your brown Norwegian cheese

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

This may be a controversial opinion but I am totally sick of superhero movies. Also mainstream comics made into mainstream movies.

The only superhero movie/series i would watch is the version of Neil Gaiman authoring of The Eternals but they already have the Eternals and its yet another superhero thing so gently caress it I'm out.

i liked the marvel movies up to endgame, but i'm p over them and the formula now, i think that's a common feeling

loki was p ok

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

eh

there's been such a dearth of content that I'm gonna watch every dumb thing out there

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Lol neil gay man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

not gonna pay for it though lol