Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Pulaski is good and as a kid I disliked her simply for the fact that she’s that one dr that would randomly appear that isn’t crusher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

The General posted:

I don't think anybody cared eitherway about Argyle, unless he didn't start the letter campaign and those letters actually came from the future.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Wanna see a Paramount Presents: What If? Admiral Hansen defeats the Borg at Wolf 359

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Drone posted:

everyone's favorite meme series Star Trek: Jellico just has an all-star cast of the greatest castoff characters the people kinda disliked originally but have since become great or notorious

Captain Jellico
Dr. Pulaski
Admiral Nechayev
Chief Engineer Argyle

Leland T Lynch

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I.....want a star trek hockey jersey

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

We should all have the lifesize Gowron standee in our homes

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

FlamingLiberal posted:

We should all have the lifesize Gowron standee in our homes

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Ladies love a fascist

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Gul Dukat is hot and everyone knows it. You should stop frontin

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Shinjobi posted:

I.....want a star trek hockey jersey

Agreed it is concerning how cool they are

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Oh boy. There’s letters from fans.

😬

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I am Worf, the Uddermost.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

the latest and greatest in star trek fashion

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Bismack Billabongo posted:

😬

It turns out Star Trek fans have always been terrible.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
What’s next? Will neelix have a love relationship with a child?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

"obviously, in Treks utopian society, the gays were eliminated long ago"

"I'm sorry what?"

"Well, look who lost the eugenics wars"

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal

Guaranteed that guy didn’t give Neelix/Kes a second thought.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Funny, that...

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

why would garak marry a sheep, he's gay.

CaptainSkinny
Apr 22, 2011

You get it?
No.

You know that wasn't Aatrek writing that because he wrote the letter asking for Quark to have a relationship with Yoshi. It's the little know inspiration for Kes.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

😬

I can only assume this is a reaction to Profit and Lace. Which like, yeah it’s hosed, but not for the reasons stated here.

CaptainSkinny
Apr 22, 2011

You get it?
No.

Endless Trash posted:

I can only assume this is a reaction to Profit and Lace. Which like, yeah it’s hosed, but not for the reasons stated here.

I'm assuming that's also for Rejoined. The conservative rhetoric at the time was that gay marriage led down the exact slippery slope they outlined.

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009

https://www.twitter.com/juan_chao

I guarantee you this is the same guy

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

"always trying to do what jesus would" and the very first thing you see is him retweeting a merry christmas message, which is something jesus absolutely would not do, it didn't exist. amateur.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Ghostlight posted:

"always trying to do what jesus would" and the very first thing you see is him retweeting a merry christmas message, which is something jesus absolutely would not do, it didn't exist. amateur.

Jesus what didn't exist? Christmas or twitter? Jesus would probably be against both of them.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

i was referring to christmas

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Do not doxx the Star Trek Communicator fanzine homophobe.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Endless Trash posted:

I knew it was going to be Rejoined, because Proft and Lace is just 90's "Ha-ha, man-pretends-to-be-woman" :airquote: ~Shenanigans~ :airquote:.

Rejoined, on the other hand, had the audacity to do something as utterly lewd and disgusting as have two adult women intimately kissing EACHOTHER on prime-time television. That sort of perversion is for cinemax after midnight, thank you very much! :corsair:

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

This was before Ellen came out, after all.

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009

Ghostlight posted:

https://twitter.com/juan_chao/status/872625813933477889?s=20

I know in my heart this is a star trek communicator fanzine letters to the editor guy

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

infernal machines posted:

This was before Ellen came out, after all.

I grew up on Kids in the Hall and always wondered what all the fuss was about Ellen.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Blistex posted:

I grew up on Kids in the Hall and always wondered what all the fuss was about Ellen.

Same and same. My mom wasn't thrilled about it though and I had no real idea why at the time

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Kids in the Hall was a great show.

Horny in space is one of the best things ever and other series should do it but do it well.

I would have watched a Captain Jellico show. Maybe Ronny Cox should have been Captain of Voyager instead of Janeway.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Gatts posted:

Kids in the Hall was a great show.

Horny in space is one of the best things ever and other series should do it but do it well.

I would have watched a Captain Jellico show. Maybe Ronny Cox should have been Captain of Voyager instead of Janeway.

If you want that, just watch the episodes of SG-1 with Senator Kinsey.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Neddy Seagoon posted:

If you want that, just watch the episodes of SG-1 with Senator Kinsey.

I did. Ronny Cox was an awesome villain in movies and TV.

CaptainSkinny
Apr 22, 2011

You get it?
No.

Hey, you know the weird Folgers Coffee incest commercial that goes mildly viral this time of year? I just found out the sister is Jeffery Combs daughter.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Gatts posted:

I did. Ronny Cox was an awesome villain in movies and TV.

My favourite scene with him is still Hayes telling him to shut the gently caress up, let Dr Weir do her job, and you know what? Just resign. Or Else. It's so good watching him go from smug to knowing he's screwed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

CaptainSkinny posted:

Hey, you know the weird Folgers Coffee incest commercial that goes mildly viral this time of year? I just found out the sister is Jeffery Combs daughter.
https://www.gq.com/story/folgers-incest-ad-oral-history