Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

staticman posted:

CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT HOW THE NAZIS HAVE LITERALLY ADMITTED THAT THEY'RE PROUDLY ACTING AS THE VIOLENT DEATHSQUADS WHICH ENFORCE AGENDA 21?!

loving PLEASE?!

https://twitter.com/flak_kari/status/1463229933644300292

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

staticman posted:

Nazis are now proudly bragging,on Twitter, that they're going to violently carry out Agenda 21.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Is Perry mason Jar pro-Isis?

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Your fav leftist podcaster brought cancer and birth defects to civilians in Rojava. The territory which he participated in ceding to Turkey, as was his mission, was then brutalized by Erdogan in the following year and years since. He has never expressed any remorse about it. Sorry if this gruel is too thin for you but I think it's actually an obscene crime against humanity.

https://twitter.com/chapotraphouse/status/722881053543809024

Arguing with fandoms is so tiring.

doxxing you so I can send this guy to your house:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUzjGlkMgjQ

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Makes me wish I liked boys. Dude's hot! Yowza :eyepop:

A Spherical Sponge
Nov 28, 2010

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Ok, I'll retract: he didn't say he dropped DU, he said he dropped airstrikes. That's fair. We can reasonably deduce that the strikes in question were DU given its rampant use by US Military for decades - it's admitted for Yugoslavia, Iraq, and Syria (although they say well just this one time in Nov. 2015 we super swear) - especially when the US Military claim is that they use(d) it against ISIS strongholds in particular, which is what Belden was attacking. It's worth mentioning that Turkey has been brazen and open about their use of chemical munitions in the territory, a territory which YPG ceded to them, since staking their claim to it also. Belden liberated the Kurds to enjoy lifelong cancers and birth defects, in one form or another.

If DU was not employed - though in all likelihood it was - then we're left with 'only' white phosphorus. Its use on Raqqa is not a secret: https://www.hrw.org/news/2017/06/14/iraq/syria-danger-us-white-phosphorus

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Your fav leftist podcaster brought cancer and birth defects to civilians in Rojava. The territory which he participated in ceding to Turkey, as was his mission, was then brutalized by Erdogan in the following year and years since. He has never expressed any remorse about it. Sorry if this gruel is too thin for you but I think it's actually an obscene crime against humanity.

https://twitter.com/chapotraphouse/status/722881053543809024

I thought the YPG were a Kurdish communist milita? How does that make them & Belden responsible for the actions of Turkey, which famously hates the Kurds and has in fact fought against the YPG itself?

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
come on there had to be ONE kid who got diddled recently

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Yeah the YPG were trying to get Kurdistan going, I thought?

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Azathoth posted:

I still love the idea that Oswald fired two shots, one missed and the second one (the magic bullet) hits JFK with what would have likely been a fatal shot eventually, and then the dumbass rookie Secret Service agent stands up holding a rifle with a hair trigger and swings it towards JFK just as the car accelerates, causing him to accidentally fire off a shot and dome Kennedy.

It's the dumbest possible thing that could happen, and so according to our timeline's rules, it must be true.

I agree that has a certain poetry to it, but Dr. Charles Crenshaw (the lead surgeon at Parkland on both JFK and Oswald) wrote in his book Conspiracy of Silence that both the head and throat wounds were unmistakably entry-from-the-front, based on size and tissue patterns, and in the case of the throat, the fact that the wound near his cervical spine was clearly an exit wound.

When he saw the official photos after the body landed at Bethesda, he was also certain that the front-throat wound had been enlarged and made to resemble a chaotic exit wound.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

A Spherical Sponge posted:

I thought the YPG were a Kurdish communist milita? How does that make them & Belden responsible for the actions of Turkey, which famously hates the Kurds and has in fact fought against the YPG itself?

Anarcho-communist militia. Because the YPG is an imperial proxy. This doesn't mean, you know, that they are a wing of the US Military or anything. They have their own motives for collaborating with imperial military, which was that they wanted claim to those territories for the Kurds. Whether this belief was real, manufactured, or something else doesn't matter. What happened was - because the imperial military doesn't give a gently caress about the Kurds obviously - they claimed the territory and held it until Turkey could move in unabated. This wasn't a secret or anything, certainly not a secret to Belden (see below). So he did this knowing that he was clearing space for Turkey to move in, knowing this was the USA's plan, and he was happy to participate in this partitioning and brutalization.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=katdDH1lej0

At about 35:00.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
i really liked brace and liz and young chomsky's investigation of vr spaces recently, where two little boys kept hacking in and following them around. a+ content

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZhWmr76YB0

OutOfPrint
Apr 9, 2009

Fun Shoe

Azathoth posted:

I still love the idea that Oswald fired two shots, one missed and the second one (the magic bullet) hits JFK with what would have likely been a fatal shot eventually, and then the dumbass rookie Secret Service agent stands up holding a rifle with a hair trigger and swings it towards JFK just as the car accelerates, causing him to accidentally fire off a shot and dome Kennedy.

It's the dumbest possible thing that could happen, and so according to our timeline's rules, it must be true.

This will be the in I hold to, not because I'm 100% convinced, but because it's the funniest, dumbest option.

We've all had a bad day and fat fingered a mouse click. This SS agent just misclicked the brains out of the most powerful man on Earth. poo poo happens, you know?

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Anarcho-communist militia. Because the YPG is an imperial proxy. This doesn't mean, you know, that they are a wing of the US Military or anything. They have their own motives for collaborating with imperial military, which was that they wanted claim to those territories for the Kurds. Whether this belief was real, manufactured, or something else doesn't matter. What happened was - because the imperial military doesn't give a gently caress about the Kurds obviously - they claimed the territory and held it until Turkey could move in unabated. This wasn't a secret or anything, certainly not a secret to Belden (see below). So he did this knowing that he was clearing space for Turkey to move in, knowing this was the USA's plan, and he was happy to participate in this partitioning and brutalization.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=katdDH1lej0

At about 35:00.

I think Belden and the YPG both recognized that the likely outcome of their efforts to establish a Kurdish state was failure and consolidation by either Assad or Erdogan (read: Russian or American interests). Still worth a try to make something new and almost certainly a better outcome than the only other temporary alternative (ISIS rolls in unopposed and murders thousands of people before eventually scattering before Assad/Erdogan).

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
the only other people commenting on the masonic temple fires are linked almost exclusively to international anti-vaxx movements in other countries, which is INTERESTING.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

The Kingfish posted:

I think Belden and the YPG both recognized that the likely outcome of their efforts to establish a Kurdish state was failure and consolidation by either Assad or Erdogan (read: Russian or American interests). Still worth a try to make something new and almost certainly a better outcome than the only other temporary alternative (ISIS rolls in unopposed and murders thousands of people before eventually scattering before Assad/Erdogan).

I mean, yeah, that could absolutely be true. No reason it couldn't be. I'm interested in material outcomes not motives, though. If we pare down what you're saying we're left with naivety and adventurism. I don't really excuse naivety - especially one of the sort that includes collaboration with largest imperial exporter of terror, USA - and adventurism is a form of naivety anyway. I think also, sorry this will sound a bit silly, it's naive to presume naivety.

It's my understanding that ISIS was already there, not that they would roll in. Either way you're just trading one butcher for another butcher, one with chemical munitions that everyone should've known would not be fought by US (obvious), Syria, or Russia. All three of those entities did fight ISIS though. Turkey is still bombing Rojava in 2021, with no intervention by anyone. The YPG is also not fighting Turkey, for what it's worth:

quote:

In March 2017, U.S. Lieutenant General Stephen Townsend said "I have seen absolutely zero evidence that they have been a threat to, or have supported any attacks on, Turkey from Northern Syria over the last two years." The top U.S. commander in the campaign against Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) stated that the Peoples’ Protection Units (YPG), the military wing of the Syrian Kurdish Democratic Union Party (PYD), does not pose a threat to Turkey. "Of those YPG fighters, I’ve talked to their leaders and we’ve watched them operate and they continually reassure us that they have no desire to attack Turkey, that they are not a threat to Turkey, in fact that they desire to have a good working relationship with Turkey."

Syria was not in any position to take the territory before Turkey could, I don't buy that Syria rolling in was a real alternative to Turkey rolling in. But, again, maybe? I think a strong assessment of the situation would've bore out that they weren't but I would need to dig through stuff from five years to make a stronger claim.

If nothing else it's sufficient cause to discount Belden, if he is that loving stupid what use is he to anyone?

Wasabi the J posted:

the only other people commenting on the masonic temple fires are linked almost exclusively to international anti-vaxx movements in other countries, which is INTERESTING.

Why is the international anti-vaxx movement burning down Masonic lodges? And why is it being under-reported if that's the case?

Perry Mason Jar has issued a correction as of 23:49 on Nov 23, 2021

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
https://twitter.com/JStein_WaPo/status/1463281449243754505?s=20

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

:thunk: :thunk: :thunk:

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever

inconsequential posted:

it is pretty weird that Tim Dillon will interview Whitney Webb but True Anon hasn’t/

She is good when she comes on his show imo

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

staticman posted:

CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT HOW THE NAZIS HAVE LITERALLY ADMITTED THAT THEY'RE PROUDLY ACTING AS THE VIOLENT DEATHSQUADS WHICH ENFORCE AGENDA 21?!

loving PLEASE?!

CAN YOU PLEASE TAKE YOUR MEDS

loving PLEASE

MonsieurChoc posted:

Is Perry mason Jar pro-Isis?

depends, did the podcast man fight them or not

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin

Perry Mason Jar posted:

The distinction between I called in USAF airstrikes and the militia I belonged to called in USAF airstrikes is a rather fine one, I feel. Either way there is known collaboration with the imperial military. In other words, let's say you're in a gang - or, more specifically, you are part of a set which belongs to a larger gang body - and you say "We used to pimp women" does it really matter if you personally pimped women or if you were just part of a set, and therefore part of an operation, that pimped women? I mean I'm not taking Belden to court and pressing charges or anything, maybe it would matter then (in determining what charge to press, not in determining a crime was committed), but here it's pretty immaterial if you ask me.

I wish more people were like you Trabisnikof. We almost never agree but you're a good egg, seriously. Anyway I think I've said my piece enough that anyone can just read it and agree or disagree. Rare that I care about derails - and I'll continue if someone is particularly interested although I think we've run through all that's relevant well enough - but it's probably best to stop here as we're really moving beyond the purview of the thread. In summary, Belden's actions in Syria taint all other work he's done - which is where we started - and we should keep a critical eye on what TrueAnon says, does, doesn't say, or doesn't do. This is always the case but there's a bad habit around here of picking someone you like then turning off your brain when engaging with what they do/say, so I have to keep saying please pay attention, please look at what's happening. No a picture thread isn't enough to claim Fraud, no tenuous and specious connections to some or another bogeyman or elite isn't enough to claim Fraud, but we have to see these things in concert not as discrete parts when making determinations about the character/pedigree of a person. It's only ever an aid though, it's better to read and listen to them and see where that leads or is meant to. Chapo doesn't need to have spooky money (though it does) to encourage people to vote Dem. It's kind of fun to make these connections of course but really you can concern yourself with "Vote Dem" well enough - if that in itself doesn't provide you sufficient cause for denouncement then maybe it would help you to form the connections and make that message a little scarier for yourself, sure.

renounce your citizenship or give into responsibility for all the bad things

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Janitor Ludwich IV posted:

renounce your citizenship or give into responsibility for all the bad things

I didn't sign up to live here and I have never been a friend of the US Gov or identified with them in any way. I don't say, when the US commits some crime, "we" committed this crime. No I place the blame squarely on the US Gov and denounce them. Cute false dichotomy though

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
uhh, brace literally got promoted at the cia for his podcast work as a limited hangout

https://twitter.com/minesweeper69x1/status/1400183430521016323?s=20

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

crepeface posted:

uhh, brace literally got promoted at the cia for his podcast work as a limited hangout

control your space mija Belden

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Lol if true

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

love to take an extra adderall and post for three pages about a podcaster nobody has mentioned in some time

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Perry Mason Jar posted:

you could always shut the gently caress up instead

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

crepeface posted:

lmao

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

skipmyseashells posted:

come on there had to be ONE kid who got diddled recently

a ny judge let a teen who's parents groomed 4 girls for him to rape off with probation

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Lemme give you a sanity check here. I have never listened to his podcast, nor do I follow him on social media. I did laugh at his antics with his old twitter account, particularly trolling @CommunismKills about how much better his living conditions were in a tent in Rojava than hers were in the US, but aside from that I have no particular love of him or any of his cohosts, nor anyone else in that orbit.

What you're saying here is something that could theoretically be true but you've not only presented no evidence for your position, you've had to walk back at least one rather incendiary claim already. Not telling you what to believe or what to post, but calling someone on the left a CIA asset is one hell of an accusation, and I've yet to see any evidence beyond he maybe has some money in his family and he went to fight with the Kurds, who were known to have US (and specifically CIA) support. Folks are getting frustrated with you not because they're fans of his, but because you're making a really goddamn bold claim then not giving even the barest of supporting evidence.

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

love to take an extra adderall and post for three pages about a podcaster nobody has mentioned in some time

staticman posted:

loving PLEASE?!

what about the tweet you quoted implies that nazis are being directed by the united nations, the utterly impotent face of a crumbling world order that nazis have been shrieking about for 80 years

Wasabi the J posted:

details please

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
I've given tons of evidence... are you really wanting me to quote my own posts or? It's not that he went to fight with the YPG it's that he participated in their mission with full knowledge that it was a gift to Erdogan and Erdogan's US-NATO allies and a poison to the civilian Kurds now living in a bombarded and toxic shithole thanks to that selfsame mission. Maybe everyone's bullshit about this poo poo being bumbling stumbling learning and growing naivety would hold water if he ever expressed any regret or remorse or indictment against the participants of this barbarism - including the cannibal and the child soldiers.

Yes he's an asset whether they paid him or not, whether he knew he was an asset or not. If he didn't get paid it's an absolute GIFT to the CIA to do this poo poo then turn around and tell leftists this was a noble commie mission.

Perry Mason Jar has issued a correction as of 03:28 on Nov 24, 2021

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

Perry Mason Jar posted:

I've given tons of evidence... are you really wanting me to quote my own posts or? It's not that he went to fight with the YPG it's that he participated in their mission with full knowledge that it was a gift to Erdogan and Erdogan's US-NATO allies and a poison to the civilian Kurds now living in a bombarded and toxic shithole thanks to that selfsame mission. Maybe everyone's bullshit about this poo poo being bumbling stumbling learning and growing naivety would hold water if he ever expressed any regret or remorse or indictment against the participants of this barbarism - including the cannibal and the child soldiers.

Yes he's an asset whether they paid him or not, whether he knew he was an asset or not. If he didn't get paid it's an absolute GIFT to the CIA to do this poo poo then turn around and tell leftists this was a noble commie mission.

so your goal here is to get people to stop trusting the funny podcast man. you appear to be extremely invested in this goal, as if the podcast man hurt you personally

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
what part of brace helping to organize the Anchor Steam bottling facility was an op?

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

what part of brace helping to organize the Anchor Steam bottling facility was an op?

yellow peril racism by the government

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

LIMITED HANGOUT FALSE FLAG CONTROLLED OPPOSITION THERE IS NO ESCAPE MUST POST MUST POST

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

papa horny michael posted:

yellow peril racism by the government

Brace aka racial Jake aka the coindexter

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
I know that I'm not CIA, and I'm pretty sure my wife isn't, but beyond that I can't be sure.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Tungsten posted:

so your goal here is to get people to stop trusting the funny podcast man. you appear to be extremely invested in this goal, as if the podcast man hurt you personally

No my goal is to get people to stop trusting anyone on superficial merits. There's a magic transformation that's allowed to occurred, where someone can call themselves a communist and then they are one. This is not, actually, how it works.

But yes I do have a lot more smoke for pseud-leftists than anyone else because they're much more repulsive. But everyone liked when I did my AOC takedown :( can't win them all.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

I know that I'm not CIA, and I'm pretty sure my wife isn't, but beyond that I can't be sure.

That's what a spook would say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Tungsten posted:

details please

I usually click through a few dozen user profiles and their follows, likes and media, and put together a picture of the online crowd I'm wandering into whenever I do my research on a subject.

Some masonic temples in Canada were burned down in quick succession and the news coverage hasn't "picked up" enough for a lot of MichaelTom18477489-type posters who follow legitimate sounding foreign orgs that all focus around right-wing anxieties like vaccines and satanic cabals, all with convenient emails to tattle on your local officials...

No one could ever leverage that kind of disinformation and intelligence with a few thousand bots!