Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Fuckin lol, he has so many absolute gems

He's so relentlessly mean, it's great. I mean I hate him, but he's great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

PinheadSlim posted:

When Hank goes to the US embassy in Mexico and is briefly excited by the prospect of starving all of Mexico via blockade to get his dad into a timeshare scam lol

The shady salesman who dishevels himself is cracking me up because I had to go looking for this moment

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
https://twitter.com/adultswim/status/1463243141771841536?s=21

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

They had the Mr. Big episode on tonight, so they're leading off strong.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

He's so relentlessly mean, it's great. I mean I hate him, but he's great.

With apologies to Zappa--

He's the best of course at being the worst

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

bobjr posted:

And airport Thanksgiving.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Bill makes the Hills take a ride. That's one of his strongest moves.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Is it that time of year already

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".

Wistful of Dollars posted:

Is it that time of year already

Lmao
And in front of his wife and kid, Dale says that the “only thing that sustained me was my will to smoke again”

Admiral

Admiral

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

While i dont really watch TV anymore, the thought of more people enjoying this great show brings me happiness

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

namlosh posted:

Lmao
And in front of his wife and kid, Dale says that the “only thing that sustained me was my will to smoke again”

Admiral

Admiral

And an Alitalia ashtray.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

bobjr posted:

Mr. Big is pleased.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I can't die on my first mission IT'S BAD FOR BUSINESS!

Prof. Banks
Apr 22, 2015

Computer lab day! Time to spend 45 minutes trying to load pokemon.com!

I am mister big.

But we've known each other since the second grade! When did this happen? First grade?

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Funny subtle joke in that mr big episode is when dale is on the bus going nuts and cutting the teddy bear up you can see a little girl all terrified and her mother holding her

Joe the Strummer
Jun 14, 2012

That airport thanksgiving episode is one of my favorites of the whole series. Hank puking in the bag when they explode his turkey gets me every time

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Joe the Strummer posted:

That airport thanksgiving episode is one of my favorites of the whole series. Hank puking in the bag when they explode his turkey gets me every time

Heh, heh guess the dogs can smell a good turkey, hey don't leave it someone get somebody! They are forgetting my turkey!

No wait someone's coming to get it.

No that's not a bomb that's my turkey!

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Robo Reagan posted:

make judge really hates college are there any episodes where students and profs arent huge dicks

Yea, personal preference and all but the episodes that depend on setting up libtard strawmen for Hank to own with facts and logic are my least favorite.

A For Effort
Apr 29, 2017

by Azathoth
I sit at the table, yet my proper position is by your feet. What manner of scamp am I?

A For Effort fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Nov 24, 2021

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

IT SCALDS!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

A For Effort posted:

I sit at the table, yet my proper position is by your feet. What manner of scamp am I?

I enjoyed that Bobby’s Commedia Del Arte instructor was the illegitimate son of a Rodeo Clown who had previously mentored Bobby.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I enjoyed that Bobby’s Commedia Del Arte instructor was the illegitimate son of a Rodeo Clown who had previously mentored Bobby.

There's a lot of subtle references in the show. I'd kinda like to compile them all at some point

Cemetry Gator
Apr 3, 2007

Do you find something comical about my appearance when I'm driving my automobile?

A For Effort posted:

Uhhh, I don't really understand what's going on right now.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I'll have you know that Zip got a vasectomy back in 1983!

Cemetry Gator
Apr 3, 2007

Do you find something comical about my appearance when I'm driving my automobile?
I always wanted to bring classic clowning to the students of Arlen. The janitorial staff is just a bonus.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Also Paul F Tompkins.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Hank, remember what I told the doctor!

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Luanne finding the pronghorn skull after Peggy falls from the plane and breaking down.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Hank: you shouldn't do that you could hurt someone's feelings!!!!!!!

Dale, boomhauer, bill: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
https://twitter.com/Srirachachau/status/1463248817982087170?t=5ZivOy2w_5xhY1Emd92mWA&s=19

:hmmyes:

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Twix baaaar

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

Also Paul F Tompkins.

He revealed not that long ago that he was a last minute replacement for another guest but never said who it was.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Preacher, if y'all are still in the baptizing business I want you to drown my boy, Hank.

EDIT
Watching, "What Makes Bobby Run" and the night before the Belton game Bobby encourages Hank to invite Dub Taylor. Dub mentions he drove from Pensacola Florida for the game. So Dub is a big enough psycho to get a call presumably some time around 5 PM and then make a 10 hour drive for a high school football game. Just a little thing that hadn't dawned on me until just now.

TheKingslayer fucked around with this message at 09:58 on Nov 25, 2021

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Cross posting from the Animal Crossing thread:

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TheKingslayer posted:

Preacher, if y'all are still in the baptizing business I want you to drown my boy, Hank.

EDIT
Watching, "What Makes Bobby Run" and the night before the Belton game Bobby encourages Hank to invite Dub Taylor. Dub mentions he drove from Pensacola Florida for the game. So Dub is a big enough psycho to get a call presumably some time around 5 PM and then make a 10 hour drive for a high school football game. Just a little thing that hadn't dawned on me until just now.

Oh hey well if it isn't Peggy Platter from West Arlen High!

WEST ARLEN SUCKS!!

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I REFUSE TO EAT

THE WHITE MANS

WHITE MEAT

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
This whole anti-Thanksgiving thing couldn't have come at a worse time.

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Bobby, not in front of the Boomhauers!

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Clown fathers traditionally haven't been very supportive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Oh he knew.

Just trying to take all the fun out of it.