Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

I stole hundreds of dollars of Warhammer models and books from the local GW, and not only did I not get caught, I got a job with the company years later.

I then learned they're a terrible company that exploits its workforce even more than they exploit the fanbase and I regret none of my actions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I opened a can of tennis balls at a Brendle’s and my dad said the cops were going to get me so I would run from cops for a while.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I still steal things from rich corporate because gently caress them and their dragon hoarding

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I steal from Walmart regularly because crime is cool even though that’s barely a crime

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geY-ydeYb4M

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

I stole beer all the time when i was a bag boy many moons ago, then got fired for stealing a jar of fruit.

I also downloaded a car

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Just ask the FBI, they give the file to everyone these days.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Oh yeah, modded my 3ds. feels powerful to play front mission DS.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.

a cyborg mug posted:

Congrats on the soon-to-debut babby, hope everything goes well!

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

my bff just had a baby girl with his wife last week, and the week before that one of my cousins had a baby girl, congrats to all the breeders that checked the []girl box before sex as is my understanding of the process

Shard posted:

Hell yeah. Congrats capt'n

Thanks thanks thanks! She’s got a name and everything, it’s pretty intense

Renaissance Spam posted:

I stole hundreds of dollars of Warhammer models and books from the local GW

No one is impressed that you stole one model and one book

Now go steal more and give it to my unborn child, I will keep it safe until then

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Tweak posted:

I also downloaded a car

wtf. they said you wouldn't!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Cavauro posted:

your mam left you in a big pool of water in outer space probly

wish she’d left you there also

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I was, and remain, too much of a law-abiding weenie to commit the cool crime of shoplifting, but I’ve never had the same qualms about filez

I’d absolutely download a car b/c our daily driver is like 20 years old and showing its age

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

When I was maybe 8 I stole one small chocolate bar from a supermarket. I wanted to know what it feels like to steal something. Wasn't that exciting and I felt bad

I too have committed numerous internet crrimes, on the internet

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

If you have ever wanted to pay a major department store money to type into a word document that you own a gif of an extremely poo poo quality cgi float, I have great news for you about this year's Macy's Parade.

Happy Thanksgiving to my friends online

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

In high school I got caught stealing beer out of a delivery truck with some friends. We had to do 150 hours of community service, which I still think was too much.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I have never stolen anything other than video game ROMs. I guess because outside of that 'crime' I am the most law-abidingest person on the planet because I am terrified of getting in trouble.
Also; Millenial nostalgia obsession is because they are a generation that collectively hates the present and fears the future. So where is there to seek solace but the past?

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

most of the nostalgia stuff now is gen xer poo poo but they quietly avoid all the blame because they're not boomers, everyone over sixty thinks anyone younger than them is a millennial, and everyone younger than them forgets they exist until they're watching a He Man reboot or whatever

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

I stole a girl's heart one time

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

neoaxd posted:

like romantically or like indiana jones 2?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I didn't steal it I loving earned it

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

neoaxd posted:

I sold kidneys once. Not sure if they retain their gender in the dry ice packing.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Quantum of Phallus posted:

wish she’d left you there also

what game we play in outer space. i want it to be co-op. i don't like versing

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

My son keeps having seizures. About once a week. I feel real bad for the guy. No help from doctors yet. Apparently his brain is normal according to MRI and EEG. From what I've read there could be medicine out there to help but we've been given none yet.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Yeah good luck. Eldest boy is on ADHD meds and when he doesn’t take those and invariably stays up all night, very high seizure risk. Scares the hell out of everyone. Tried to get him into the neurologist but they canceled a week out from a month long waitlist so now we have to wait another month.

Also the lady taking the appointment bitched at me because I didn’t have his insurance paperwork with me.

Great healthcare system.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
I've wished ‘Happy Thanksgiving’ to Brockway, Ogdenville, and North Haverbrook, and by gum, it put them on the map!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

CobiWann posted:

I've wished ‘Happy Thanksgiving’ to Brockway, Ogdenville, and North Haverbrook, and by gum, it put them on the map!

There ain't no Thanksgiving here and there never was!
Violently closes shutter revealing a child's adorably awful crayon scrawling of a turkey bigger than the entire crayon family standing lined up facing forward next to it

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Cavauro posted:

what game we play in outer space. i want it to be co-op. i don't like versing

thought you meant versing like singing a song and was disappointed

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Shard posted:

My son keeps having seizures. About once a week. I feel real bad for the guy. No help from doctors yet. Apparently his brain is normal according to MRI and EEG. From what I've read there could be medicine out there to help but we've been given none yet.

my bff's oldest boy had wicked seizures from the ages of about 1 to about 4, his brain scans all came back normal, and the remaining couple years were spent just trying one medication after another. a couple of them didn't work, a couple had bad side effects, and eventually they took one that just made all the seizures stop completely. lil dude's like 6 or 7 now, hasn't had a seizure in over a year though he'll proudly tell anyone who'll listen in typical kid fashion that he beat his "scary shakes"

anyway I forgot what point I was trying to make other than just keep trying new meds till one sticks and keep your head up girlfriend I hope all posters of the PSP have a good thanksgiving if they are from america

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

The latter, then the former.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

i’m one of the few millenials I know that loves the beatles but even for me this new documentary is too much, horrific editing, and just dull poo poo that would only interest someone who has never been involved in music or even seen a documentary about making music.

disappointing, I think Jackson’s WW1 documentary was pretty great, this is just so dull

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
As another Beatles-loving millennial, that's disappointing. :(

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Shard posted:

Ask your doc if they can try him on Epilim Chrono.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

As gen-X I’ve just never been able to really get into the Beatles. I like She Said, She Said though. I don’t know why, it’s just never connected with me.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

The Stroker Ace posted:

As gen-X I’ve just never been able to really get into the Beatles. I like She Said, She Said though. I don’t know why, it’s just never connected with me.

As a writer I like once said, disliking the Beatles' music is fine. Like and dislike what you feel, just don't be one of those weirdos who think disliking them is some sort of weird badge of honor. That applies to art in general, IMO.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Yeah I agree completely, just never connected with me. I appreciate it of course, I could just never really get into it.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I’m a Beatles guy, waiting for all the episodes to come out so I can envelop myself in it on one of my days off next week.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

El Gallinero Gros posted:

As a writer I like once said, disliking the Beatles' music is fine. Like and dislike what you feel, just don't be one of those weirdos who think disliking them is some sort of weird badge of honor. That applies to art in general, IMO.

At some point loudly disliking the beatles went from being a smug millennial thing to a kpop stan thing and that was very confusing to encounter

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

I am not convinced Ringo Starr is functionally literate

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

my mom says she hates the Beatles but what she actually hates is my dad complaining about Yoko Ono/Linda McCartney midway through any Beatles song of a certain era for the forty years she's known him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Yoko Ono was and is on some bullshit, but not for any of the reason hardcore Beatles Boomers hate her. Linda McCartney did nothing wrong, aside from marrying Paul.