Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
This is what you cowards get

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
As an only watching them when held hostage person Pollard seems so much better than Zeke.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

This is what you cowards get

Which cowards

Both teams have been

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Shinjobi posted:

Which cowards

Both teams have been

trusting your good field goal kicker to make a very long kick is less cowardly than punting there.

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

How is that an ad for apple

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Grittybeard posted:

As an only watching them when held hostage person Pollard seems so much better than Zeke.

Grittybeard posted:

Pollard can actually run, Zeke can actually pass protect.

Defenses are starting to figure this out.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
What are these loving art school dropout movie-commercials :argh:

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Zeke had like two games this year he could run

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

Grittybeard posted:

Pollard is good but Zeke's playing through some injuries right now

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

They're going to miss another one

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Or not

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Pollard my boy

e: drat he’s probably short

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Short

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
He didn’t get in now they’re gonna fumble it at the one

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

fartknocker posted:

All reality TV is terrible.

I was forced to watch a reality show at the in-laws’ place last night; was terrible.

But the Cowboys Cheerleaders thing… It definitely shows how much bullshit they have to deal with for almost no pay. It’s gross, and the show itself just feels like a T&A fest.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Time for Zeke to get the glory

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Hell of an effort there.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Raiders should have taken a time out there and I don't know why they didn't.

Even if that was a TD they should have taken a time out, if they happened to get a stop and forced Mike to consider a field goal they really really should have taken one.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

:lol:

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

This Ref is the master of time itself God drat

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Booooooo!!!

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

shyduck posted:

Time for Zeke to get the glory

Hell my fantasy team will take it lol

Surprised no :flag:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

So, cheerleaders?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Remember when everyone in the NV thread was going on about how runningback are important and you should waste 1st round picks on them and pollard is leagues better than elliot?

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Takes No Damage posted:

So, cheerleaders?

Pro cheerleaders, yes

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Post/avatar combo on point :hmmyes:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Dr_Strangelove posted:

Pro cheerleaders, yes

I've got some bad news about HS and college ball :ohdear:

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Asproigerosis posted:

Remember when everyone in the NV thread was going on about how runningback are important and you should waste 1st round picks on them and pollard is leagues better than elliot?

The 49ers drafting one in the first round to never play when their entire team model is grab a random guy every week to play RB was funny

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Takes No Damage posted:

Post/avatar combo on point :hmmyes:

:lol:

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
every time i think my team might be good i remember they have the same record as the cowboys

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
All right, time to start meal prep. I'll post if something incredibly clownball happens & I can see it from the kitchen.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
There's not normally commercials for HIV meds during football and that's the 2nd medication that I've seen an ad for today.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lmao that fat rear end

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Who is Luke Combs? World’s oldest Make-A-Wish kid?

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Ches Neckbeard posted:

There's not normally commercials for HIV meds during football and that's the 2nd medication that I've seen an ad for today.

We all got the aids

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Derpies posted:

The 49ers drafting one in the first round to never play when their entire team model is grab a random guy every week to play RB was funny

When did this happen

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Do the Raiders get a compensatory pick for ruggs being a garbage human?

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

euphronius posted:

Lmao that fat rear end

Country boys make do.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Who is Luke Combs? World’s oldest Make-A-Wish kid?

A good ol country boy just singing about tractors, beer and America

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Chucktesla posted:

When did this happen
The past couple years they’ve had a rotating stable them drafted that Ohio State RB this year and never play him