Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Glad I'm safe then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

They saw the post where I called Condoleeza "kind of a jerk actually, I mean like not nice even a little" and said she's "one of the mean girls and won't let me hang out with her," and also she put a picture of me with devil horns and a beard drawn on it on my locker

Ass-penny

I woefully misappropriated my whiskey and only have two or three shots left for tonight:hotpickle:

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

rear end-penny posted:

I woefully misappropriated my whiskey and only have two or three shots left for tonight:hotpickle:

I woke up at 230am and killed mine. Now I'm gonna have to carry my full gut to the store or go without. So prob be heading out soon for rockstar and booze to shoot for 7pm bedtime.

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

happy stanksgiving trazhed crü i am hi as gently caress

sipping on vodka cucucumber and lemon

hope everyone is safe and chillin probably should have lurked before posting but either way, sending positive vibes :megadeath:

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

rear end-penny posted:

too bad theres not a way to “abv”liquor. like i straight up swear out whiskey. if i could only contain it...

maybe a whiskey suit? :magemage:

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Ass-penny

nesamdoom posted:

I woke up at 230am and killed mine. Now I'm gonna have to carry my full gut to the store or go without. So prob be heading out soon for rockstar and booze to shoot for 7pm bedtime.

are liquor stores in your area open? I'm in the states and stupid holidays gently caress everything up.

Ass-penny

Also lmao at this line from Disco Elysium

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Always listen to Electrochemistry

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity rarity hello I smoked weed

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Mormon Nailer posted:

Rarity rarity hello I smoked weed

Oh poo poo you did the thing!

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Ass-penny

Rarity posted:

Always listen to Electrochemistry

:haibrow:

empty whippet box

by Fluffdaddy

i made chocolate pumpkin pie with homemade cream cheese whipped cream topping and chocolate chunks throughout and on top with an oreo crust. no i didnt make the crust gently caress that.

im crossfaded as gently caress which is why i posted this here, i meant to post it in the chat thread, but again, i am hosed up

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

empty whippet box posted:

i made chocolate pumpkin pie with homemade cream cheese whipped cream topping and chocolate chunks throughout and on top with an oreo crust. no i didnt make the crust gently caress that.

im crossfaded as gently caress which is why i posted this here, i meant to post it in the chat thread, but again, i am hosed up

oh my god look at this

whippet make me one ill lay you

i meant pay

unless...

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Code Jockey posted:

oh my god look at this

i meant pay

unless...

:catstare:

empty whippet box

by Fluffdaddy
it's the easiest thing ever - just take a can of pumpkin(15 0z), a can of sweetened condensed milk(14 oz), 2.5 tablespoons of cocoa powder, 1.5 ish tspoons of vanilla extract, 3 egg yolks (separate from the whites) and one whole egg, 1/8th tspn chinese 5 spice powder, 1/8th - 1/4th teaspoon nutmeg, 1-1.5 tspoon cinnamon, 1/2th teaspoon ginger, 1/2 teaspoon salt, mix it all up. that's the batter. put some chocolate chunks in there. (semi-sweet)

get an oreo pie crust from wal mart. pour it in. bake @425 for 15 minutes. lower heat to 350, bake for 45 minutes.

for the whipped cream topping, just take a block of cream cheese(full fat is best), 1 cup of powdered sugar, 1.75 cups of heavy whipping cream, like half a teaspoon of vanilla extract. use blender to soften up cream cheese, slowly adding in heavy whipping cream until it's all in. add the vanilla extract, then slowly add in the powdered sugar as you continue blending until it has a smooth, silky but stable texture, like it doesn't flow like a liquid but it is easily pushed around like a liquid by a spoon. Pour it over the (hopefully now at least a bit cooled) pie. put them both in the fridge to let them set.

3 egg yolks +1 egg gives the best custard texture you could ask for. sweetened condensed milk replaces the sugar and makes it all the more firm and creamy, and also simpler to make. don't have to worry about cracks on the surface of the pie because you're covering it with whipped cream.

the poo poo's a heart attack and a half but god drat is it good

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo

Code Jockey posted:

oh my god look at this

i meant pay

unless...

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo
idk just wanted to deploy the gay spray

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Please spray me with the gay

take the moon

by sebmojo

Rarity posted:

gay spraying & praying

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Lmao

I guess I'll take it

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

take the moon posted:

gay spraying & praying

Omg I'm so loving gayyyyy

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Rarity posted:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Trashed Crew = best crew :trashed:

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

Mormon Nailer posted:

Bruh I'm dead serious, do you want me to head that way

I know they're going to tell you that you need surgery but there are ways to make that poo poo happen

the offer means a lot but idk what you could really do, kinda just sucks

----------------

Ass-penny

Rarity posted:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
what the hell happened in here :mensch:

there's gay spray everywhere!

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Ass-penny

Areola Grande posted:

:dealwithit:

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

rear end-penny posted:

are liquor stores in your area open? I'm in the states and stupid holidays gently caress everything up.

Yea, the gas station is open and sells. Bout the only benefit of living in a city in Iowa, small towns are all closed up. and it's nice that all the murder and robberies mean more to the cops than if I'm drunkly walking back down to buy another bottle since the first didn't finish me off. I dunno bout most places, but in Iowa at least in Sioux City they close mostly everything but keep enough open to rake in the money from people that need stuff that day. Killed me in a small town not even getting in Dec 24th all day to get drinks kuz somehow no one wanted to work.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Ass-penny

Oh sure, yeah gas stations/grocery stores in the twin cities only carry beer, and only like 3.2% at that. It's totally dumb. What's up neighbor?

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
there's always we'd at least right

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Dynavap rules after some fiddling and I'm so high that I can't wait until I'm less high so I can use this weed crack pipe again

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Psst
I'm in a discord voice chat for a minute

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Achtane posted:

Dynavap rules after some fiddling and I'm so high that I can't wait until I'm less high so I can use this weed crack pipe again

:sickos:

take the moon

by sebmojo

Mormon Nailer posted:

Psst
I'm in a discord voice chat for a minute

this. big chillin here

----------------

WithoutTheFezOn
Oh no

nesamdoom posted:

Yea, the gas station is open and sells. Bout the only benefit of living in a city in Iowa, small towns are all closed up. and it's nice that all the murder and robberies mean more to the cops than if I'm drunkly walking back down to buy another bottle since the first didn't finish me off. I dunno bout most places, but in Iowa at least in Sioux City they close mostly everything but keep enough open to rake in the money from people that need stuff that day. Killed me in a small town not even getting in Dec 24th all day to get drinks kuz somehow no one wanted to work.
Woah, hang on. There’s a goon in Sioux City? Ive never heard that before. We lived there for about 15 years until recently.

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Areola Grande posted:

Maybe that'd sort out my female troubles, if anything is a good reason to bang a dude the first time it's definitely for science.

We do what we must because we can.
#Aperture

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
take the moon

by sebmojo
:golf:

nesamdoom posted:

Maybe that'd sort out my female troubles, if anything is a good reason to bang a dude the first time it's definitely for science.

We do what we must because we can.
#Aperture

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

:trashed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

thank you