Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
blue lamy
green lamy
pink lamy

they're assembling a team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
scientist nyanners

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Azur Lane clearly follows the Super Robot Wars gameplan of ignoring kill count if said character is cool. And Akane (and Akane/Rikka) is cool

Now just make Akane/Rikka ship girl playable in SRW DLC okay please thanks

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.
Omegaα with the important clarifications

https://twitter.com/omegaalpha_en/status/1464077400799539203

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

cover getting dangerously close to "going banksy" on us

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

holox
horus
->
horox
->
horoks
->
horokus
->
ho6s

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
homogus

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop

Red Minjo posted:

holox
horus
->
horox
->
horoks
->
horokus
->
ho6s

Ah okay. And here I was thinking that they should have saved the name for gen ten.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Are there any good story heavy anime fighting games I could grab during this Steam sale? The only one I have is BlazBlue Cross Tag and I found it OK.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

dungeon cousin posted:

Ah okay. And here I was thinking that they should have saved the name for gen ten.

Hololive X: Hololive in space

Elephant Parade
Jan 20, 2018

Furnaceface posted:

Are there any good story heavy anime fighting games I could grab during this Steam sale? The only one I have is BlazBlue Cross Tag and I found it OK.
If you like the BlazBlue cast in it, you could check out the mainline games. They have full story modes.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

:holymoley:

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Elephant Parade posted:

If you like the BlazBlue cast in it, you could check out the mainline games. They have full story modes.

I honestly dont remember much about it other than it had a super steep difficulty curve I never got past. What about Guilty Gear or Melty Blood?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

https://twitter.com/ToastCrust/status/1464082358374518786

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.

:sbahj: What a pun.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

I. M. Gei posted:

Yes. The only part I'm even a little bit fuzzy on is the part about man-periods being taught before girl-periods, which now that I think on it was probably more like the teacher said something to the effect of "In fact, men can also menstruate" while teaching us about menstruation in women. However I DO remember being told that men can menstruate. I remember the exact classroom I was in, where I was sitting, and what angle I was looking at the projector from.

Okay so actually there is exactly one place in the world where that was a common belief, specifically ancient Egypt. Due to the Nile having a large population of freshwater snails, and being the main source of water for their society, infections with snail fever were extremely common. Snail fever is a disease where snail parasite larvae burrow through your skin into the bloodstream, migrate to the liver, grow to adulthood, mate, then jump into the bladder and lay their eggs which get spread to wherever you pee.

Since a parasitic worm is burrowing through your bladder, that means you piss blood, which was so common in the population that the Egyptians assumed that everyone menstruated.

So in other words

Strange Quark posted:

I too am familiar with the story of Set and Horus

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Tunicate posted:

Okay so actually there is exactly one place in the world where that was a common belief, specifically ancient Egypt. Due to the Nile having a large population of freshwater snails, and being the main source of water for their society, infections with snail fever were extremely common. Snail fever is a disease where snail parasite larvae burrow through your skin into the bloodstream, migrate to the liver, grow to adulthood, mate, then jump into the bladder and lay their eggs which get spread to wherever you pee.

Since a parasitic worm is burrowing through your bladder, that means you piss blood, which was so common in the population that the Egyptians assumed that everyone menstruated.

So in other words

great, now I have another thing to be scared of

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

snail fever, baby

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

homeless snail posted:

snail fever, baby

but why is the snail homeless

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Aurora posted:

it's just been pissed out

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Aurora posted:

are you saying you want to house a snail

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Aurora posted:

it's an elona snail

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Aurora posted:

bc thats what they do. you ever see piccolo own a home?

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Furnaceface posted:

I honestly dont remember much about it other than it had a super steep difficulty curve I never got past. What about Guilty Gear or Melty Blood?
recent guilty gear haas a good amount of story but you'll wanna start with xrd if you want it to make any sense

and also the story mdoes are just long cutscenes with no gameplay

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Worth noting you can just watch the story modes for all of Xrd since ArcSys put those on Youtube in the runup to Strive's release:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjguMKXuip3WivNvcUFrj0BPUoGE2RuDT
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjguMKXuip3Vs7x3u_esFXiTYEfsrycx-

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Gen 6 Debut Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MfvZP7FNtw
wagahai wagahai wagahai

(And yes she is a Jojo Fan)

Grouchio fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Nov 26, 2021

Elephant Parade
Jan 20, 2018

Furnaceface posted:

yeah I died a billion times to hakuman when I first played Calamity Trigger, lol, though the game had stopped being a struggle within... maybe five hours, and that's as someone who hardly played fighting games before (and has hardly played them since).

haven't played either of those

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

sb hermit posted:

Julius, you know what you must do

Get knocked up through anal?

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Take it to the hololive thread

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Namtab posted:

We finally have one again?

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Exactly!

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

:blastu:

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Namtab posted:

actually in my new vtuber thread that i will be posting in, approximately 36 days, it will be illegal to say you want to have anal sex with the anime girls

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKbSIIJELig

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

:blastu: :blastu: :blastu:

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i don't like that thumbnail