Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I love hats!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
caught myself lurking. hello everyone

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
There's no such thing as lurking, there's only posting and not posting and we don't want to not post, do we?

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

ChubbyChecker

Sherbert Hoover posted:

caught myself lurking. hello everyone

:wave:

JNCO BILOBA

I've lurked for far too long without saying hi. Hi friends!

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Hey

ChubbyChecker

JNCO BILOBA posted:

I've lurked for far too long without saying hi. Hi friends!

hi and welcome!

do you have any pets, and what are your favorite crimes?

JNCO BILOBA

My life is blessed with dogs of friends, and I'd say arson and property vandalism are in a tough match up.

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

JNCO BILOBA posted:

My life is blessed with dogs of friends, and I'd say arson and property vandalism are in a tough match up.

nice name man

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
Stacking that paper.

Escape From Noise

I was like two minutes late getting out of the house and I'm going to miss the start of the hike with a group I was joining today. Maybe I should just turn around and go home...

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Escape From Noise posted:

I was like two minutes late getting out of the house and I'm going to miss the start of the hike with a group I was joining today. Maybe I should just turn around and go home...

I think you should go anyway, groups always take a bit of time to get moving anyway and hiking's a great way to get some air and see some scenery :)

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Escape From Noise

Rarity posted:

I think you should go anyway, groups always take a bit of time to get moving anyway and hiking's a great way to get some air and see some scenery :)

Yeah, you're right. The depressed part of me wanted to just give up since I'll be half an hour behind, but I also feel I should try and meet them since I packed my backpack and camelback and everything. I got on the next available train and I'm on my way.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Yeah, you're right. The depressed part of me wanted to just give up since I'll be half an hour behind, but I also feel I should try and meet them since I packed my backpack and camelback and everything. I got on the next available train and I'm on my way.

Hell yeah, hope you have a fun day! :D

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

good job

----------------

Escape From Noise

I hope I'm going to taje correct route.

Bad Video Games

I made fried rice. And have leftovers, and leftover white rice to make more fried rice. Mixed with leftover curry and now I'm full. :D

Stoner Sloth

yay! :peanut: hello friend and welcome back i love you!

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

Walla posted:

I made fried rice. And have leftovers, and leftover white rice to make more fried rice. Mixed with leftover curry and now I'm full. :D

That sounds awesome. We have some good leftovers and i'm really looking forward to cold collard greens (much better than warm imo) but i loooooove some curry. I can never make good fried rice. The oven in this house came with these "smart" burners that automatically turn down after what it thinks is a grease fire about to happen, so it makes stir fry type stuff really difficult to do well. bleh.

I'm high as fuk and came across the most wonderful youtube comment on a final fantasy 8 longplay

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

biosterous

is it the comment in your sig, because if so then yeah that's a dang good youtube comment

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
heck yeah, it's a modern treasure
got drat these collards are good

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

Stoner Sloth

JNCO BILOBA posted:

hello and welcome new posting pal!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Zil posted:

I may just take you up on this offer.

Got it, lemme do stash shopping

biosterous

Mormon Nailer posted:

Also this is my annual Hat Appeal Appeal:

If you or someone you love needs a hat for winter please tell me, your old friend, hamjobs, and tell me if you or they are allergic to or object to any fiber, what colors they like and/or hate, and relative head size (you can tell me in terms of fruit even it is ok!!!!) I will make you a hat and send it to you and then you or your pal has a warm head. The only thing I ask is that you're nice to people while you wear it.

brown or black or maybe a darker blue or green, something that will handle a bunch of snow, no allergies, my head is um bigger than a canteloupe but smaller than a watermelon?

okay spouse is now going for a tape measure for an actual number

a snug tape measure at hat zone is 23inches around so more than that! i don't know how to hat but you do!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

I managed to meet the group at the summit.

Kind of a crappy picture, but it's alright.

Andoman

Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi
Big storm here - today I shall be mostly hiding indoors and obviously not lurking here

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
The plumber is here again and after 12 loving days I hope to finally have a working shower by this afternoon

Kim Bong Chill

by sebmojo
I paid to see dune three separate times in the theaters and it’s coming back out and I may pay to see it again I think I have a problem I’ve spent like $200 on dune and concessions.

----------------

Goons Are Gifts

same tbh

I bought the board game

Andoman

Kim Bong Chill posted:

I paid to see dune three separate times in the theaters and it’s coming back out and I may pay to see it again I think I have a problem I’ve spent like $200 on dune and concessions.

That doesn’t sound like a problem to me - perfectly sensible

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Everything's coming up Milhouse.

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
I just saw a thing saying "when you become a grown-up people stop asking what your favorite dinosaur is, they don't even care".

But actually I am interested, what are all your favorite dinosaurs? I like the diplodocus or brachiosaurus, the giraffes of dinosaurs.

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

Everything's coming up Milhouse.

Andoman

As a child my favourite dinosaur was an Allosaurus for no particular reason. These days it’s an Ankylosaurus because what’s not cool about an armoured Dino wielding a giant club tail?

cruft

roomforthetuna posted:

I just saw a thing saying "when you become a grown-up people stop asking what your favorite dinosaur is, they don't even care".

But actually I am interested, what are all your favorite dinosaurs? I like the diplodocus or brachiosaurus, the giraffes of dinosaurs.

The mountain chickadee or the pigeon!

But if you only mean extinct dinosaurs, then the Apotosaur.

sb hermit

roomforthetuna posted:

Growing up, I had a fascination with the stegasaurus but I probably like the brontosaurus (aka the apatosaurus) more now

cruft

Andoman

cruft posted:

The mountain chickadee or the pigeon!

But if you only mean extinct dinosaurs, then the Apotosaur.

If we are looking at modern day dinosaurs then the Shoebill wins for me

cruft

Andoman posted:

If we are looking at modern day dinosaurs then the Shoebill wins for me

That is a crazy looking birb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mummy Napkin
hey folks

butting in to talk about dinosaurs

i like the therizinosaurus cuz of them dope claws