Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
AmiAmi sent me a payment request for MP Skids. Hopefully I have him next week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Total Recall was directed by the guy who did Robocop, Starship Troopers, and Showgirls... he has Observations About Stuff you don't see too often. Worth checking out.

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
Definitely watch Showgirls after you see the other ones first though

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Joe Fisto posted:

AmiAmi sent me a payment request for MP Skids. Hopefully I have him next week.

I got one from A3U, but shits been a bit fucky there

Like I know Vancouver got cut off from the rest of the country by flooding but I'd been waiting for a paid shipment to go out for more than a month before that (finally sent them an email last night about it)

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Maybe I'll get it in TwO wEeKs

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Phy posted:

I got one from A3U, but shits been a bit fucky there

Like I know Vancouver got cut off from the rest of the country by flooding but I'd been waiting for a paid shipment to go out for more than a month before that (finally sent them an email last night about it)

I stopped ordering from A3U after that happened to me. Their service is polite when you can connect with them, and you'd think living on the west coast would make things easier with regard to shipping, but my last order took ages. I'm sticking with BBTS, they take longer to get their orders fulfilled and their shipping isn't the greatest, but I feel as though I've had the most success with them.

Edit: I understand that the flooding has impacted shipping for reasons beyond anyone's control lol

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Pulse told me I gotta wait.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

juggalo baby coffin posted:

ravage not being a casette really makes their dynamic even weirder.

like its weird to live inside another guys chest, but if you turn into a cassette and your boy is a tape deck then at least theres a kind of logic to it.

now its like some 'stepsister stuck in the dryer' poo poo

Is it weirder to have your pet or a politician live inside your chest?

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless Margaret Thatcher
God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady

The MSJ posted:

Soundwave did both.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I don't really see an issue with Ravage turning into a cube, because what is a cassette but a flat cube with two holes in it? For all we know that cube is a common model of Cybertronian modular mainframe or whatever.

It would be nice if they could get him into a neater cube though, it's a lot harder to suspend disbelief when there's crumpled-up legs sticking out the sides.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

This Toyworld Freeway is on eBay for reasonably cheap, but it’s coming from China. It’s probably a KO, right? Should I steer clear?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Transf...1-127632-2357-0

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

The MSJ posted:

all of Soundwave's cassettes should be his special little guys what he made, it's weird as hell to turn standard transformers into pokemon.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
I’ve got a Toyworld/KO Goldbug (it came unboxed via Secret Santa) and it’s a really good toy. I’d love to get the rest of them.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Played jackbox games last night and the transformers question came up, lost a point cos the devs didn't know Slapper is a real TF, was v outraged

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I always liked Soundwave's little buddies being like his pets. Except Rumble and Frenzy I guess, they're just dumb little guys. I did like Ratbat's characterization as a Decepticon bean counter though.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

Fsmhunk posted:

. I did like Ratbat's characterization as a Decepticon bean counter though.

Best Transformers comic ever change my mind

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

If you search Amazon for "War For Cybertron" and filter to Cyber Monday deals there's a bunch of Transformers on sale. I grabbed Kingdom Rodimus for $57, one of the few movies characters I still wanted

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
If anyone wanted a Kingdoms Ark the guy in on sale at amazon.ca for 134.46 plus tax.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B08PPW1KNJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

He should ship to other countries if no where else has him on sale.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Medullah posted:

It's the Matrix Quest Moby Dick homage that starts with "Call me Longtooth." :colbert:

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Medullah posted:

drat, he's bigger than I thought.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Data storage was huge back in the day.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Medullah posted:

I had this one when I was a kid. I've actually been trying to find them on the internet again. I have the IDW digital versions, but they're English. I used to have them in Dutch. Wanted to find them to let my kid have a good laugh at their expense. :)

Still love RAtbat as a villian though. It's fun that they had an insane power house (Megatron), a powerhouse scientist (Scorponok), a bean counter and an even insaner and more powerful decepticon leader.
Also, I guess Straxus?

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Darth TNT posted:

I had this one when I was a kid. I've actually been trying to find them on the internet again. I have the IDW digital versions, but they're English. I used to have them in Dutch. Wanted to find them to let my kid have a good laugh at their expense. :)

Still love RAtbat as a villian though. It's fun that they had an insane power house (Megatron), a powerhouse scientist (Scorponok), a bean counter and an even insaner and more powerful decepticon leader.
Also, I guess Straxus?

You're looking for the original series in Dutch?

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Speaking of the Marvel comics, does anywhere online have the whole uk run for sale on digital? Related question, did the UK run include all the US comics?

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Pretty sure the Uk had various collections over the years. Most people only care about Time Wars with the time travelling stuff usually. Maybe some wrecker stories.

The UK run had it's own stories that they slotted in between Marvel stories. It's kinda a trip to see how they balance that, and by that I mean Furman. He was creative, especially as he had to make the UK stuff work according to what was going on in the US marvel run.

JoJosSiwaAdventure
Nov 3, 2021

by Pragmatica
IDW were doing collections of the UK-original Marvel stories to go alongside their American collections but they announced and then cancelled the sixth one ages back, guess they just weren't selling well enough which is a shame

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

nendos

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Optimus is very cute but Megatron has hosed vibes.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
Dammit Nendoroids, you have combined both my weaknesses in one.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Paying a high mark up and figures that come with bases?

Also god that Megaton face is a cleft chin from being that handsome Squidward meme.

https://twitter.com/GundamJoe/status/1465574178208235527

Anora fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Nov 30, 2021

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

drat are those adorable

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Medullah posted:

You're looking for the original series in Dutch?

Yes.

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless Margaret Thatcher
God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady

JoJosSiwaAdventure posted:

IDW were doing collections of the UK-original Marvel stories to go alongside their American collections but they announced and then cancelled the sixth one ages back, guess they just weren't selling well enough which is a shame
Hachette partworks did the whole lot up to the Constructicons Galaxies run a while back. Quality was very iffy though, and they very quickly dropped their "in publication order" promise.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Speaking of which, I noticed that a few of the US Transformers collections are $1.99 on Amazon.

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07JK3JM8H

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Wow. Just got Kindom Galvatron and he might be my fav get this year. Not only is his robot mode awesome, but his transformation is excellent, and the alt mode is so well executed it actually makes me like Galvatron's dumb alt mode. Top marks all around.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Same!

Got mine today and he is awesome. This is the Galvatron I wanted since I was a kid.

He also has the correct shoulders.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Mine too! I think... He looks right, anyway.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
It seems only the original batch had some misdone shoulders, since then it's been fixed so any bought now should be alright.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
jesus, this guy looks awesome. shame he seems to be sold out most everywhere or ridiculously expensive compared to the preorder prices.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJFNa2IxgBQ&hd=1

the fact that it even "works" at all in rifle mode is amazing, even if it's hilariously impotent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021
https://robotoybase.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=6454

Here you go.