Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Can't wait to buy DOCTOR Peterson's NFTs that are just frames of him crying over children's movie Pinocchio

necroid posted:

ughhh this motherfucker Peterson keeps popping up everywhere in my youtube recommendations, I just want to listen to actual philosophy + psychology stuff while I work

:negative:

You can cleanse your Youtube algorithm by clicking the three dots > Not interested > Tell us why > I don't like the video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

necroid posted:

ughhh this motherfucker Peterson keeps popping up everywhere in my youtube recommendations, I just want to listen to actual philosophy + psychology stuff while I work

Huh I wonder why that is. I guess we'll never know

necroid
May 14, 2009

El Jeffe posted:

Can't wait to buy DOCTOR Peterson's NFTs that are just frames of him crying over children's movie Pinocchio

You can cleanse your Youtube algorithm by clicking the three dots > Not interested > Tell us why > I don't like the video.

I do that all the time and he keeps popping up anyway

Milo and POTUS posted:

Huh I wonder why that is. I guess we'll never know

I found a nice channel with good general recaps about authors and themes that interest me and it's mostly good stuff

some of their newer videos about society, tyranny and conformism make me a bit suspicious about their worldviews, but at least the few jorp fans that pop up in the comment sections tend to be shamed pretty quickly

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
https://old.reddit.com/r/seinfeld/comments/qvcs5d/gen_z_seinfeld_watchers_are_there_jokes_that_go/hkvksyg/

lmao huge puppetmaster vibes

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

El Jeffe posted:

Just select "Don't recommend channel"

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

necroid posted:

Clean your room, eat raw meat, lobsters.

(I don't know what lobsters have to do with him).

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Because lobsters have biology based hierarchies therefore so do humans

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

necroid posted:

Have you tried the History of Philosophy podcast

necroid
May 14, 2009

alexandriao posted:

nope but I guess I'll check it out, is it this one?

lmao peter adamson sounds like an absolutely not suspicious name that not-jordan-peterson would use while wearing fake glasses, nose and moustache

necroid fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Nov 19, 2021

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

necroid posted:

nope but I guess I'll check it out, is it this one?

lmao peter adamson sounds like an absolutely not suspicious name that not-jordan-peterson would use while wearing fake glasses, nose and moustache

Yeah! They've done a lot of work to make it all accessible and also cover non-Western philosophy. There are about 80-odd episodes about philosophy from the African continent and 60-odd about Islamic philosophy. I think there are also a few books that take the podcasts and put them on paper with ±details

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

"Yes, I was asleep..." Yeah, that's called a dream dumbass.

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"

subpar anachronism posted:

"Yes, I was asleep..." Yeah, that's called a dream dumbass.

lmao check out the dude who’s never ascended the astral plane

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

What’s the Rake?

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Flowers for QAnon posted:

What’s the Rake?

I think it's this?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Sideshow Bob's arch-nemesis

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

alexandriao posted:

or the Drunken Taoist? (or whatever Daniele Bolleli's podcast is?)

Philosophize This! is pretty good too but idk if it's still being updated

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
https://www.reddit.com/r/apple/comments/qq8ft1/tim_cook_users_who_want_to_sideload_apps_can_use/hk0rna8/

I want to believe this is real and not some pasta I've not seen before.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

It brings to mind the very real story of Richard stallman refusing to use web browsers because of non free(other open source licenses don't count!) parts of the stack and getting screenshots of websites emailed to him.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Okay that’s a banger

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
Tired: Netflix and chill.
Wired: OGG + Theora + Vorbis and chill.
Expired: .rm and chill.

Yellow Yoshi
Apr 29, 2020

Figure 1: Mario's weird dog

you can tell this is fake due to lack of :females:

Manzoon
Oct 12, 2005

ALPHASTRIKE!!!

Clicked on this expecting some weird SCP bullshit, was not disappointed.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Moderation being one of the most useful jobs to society should be the thread title.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Reddit is like the Stanford prison experiment for pedos

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

:lol:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I'm glad there is a second forums on the world wide web to find good posts

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

There's one?

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!

That (the modpost) cannot be real lmao

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Galewolf posted:

That (the modpost) cannot be real lmao

I can't believe you forced me to look it up

https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/r2w9qb/_/hm7jvmv/?context=1

edit;

We can only dream...

alexandriao fucked around with this message at 13:26 on Nov 28, 2021

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
The day that r/funny has funny things is the day I flee into the wilderness because that's clearly a sign of the apocalypse.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

withak posted:

Moderation being one of the most useful jobs to society should be the thread title.

Reddit: Moderation is one of the most useful jobs to society

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

i have always known women are powerful, but THIS powerful...? all hail the everqueen!

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

:ohno:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Reddit still happily platforming radicilsed incels

Cool

cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Lol "nobody was complaining about Weinstein"

Yeah bro, they loving were. Thats like one of the biggest takeaways from that whole fiasco.