Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Well that's the thing, if you were worrying about real problems you would not have the brain space to worry about the imaginary ones, and the imaginary ones are so much more romantic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Is there the yearly "Anyone else alone for Thanksgiving thread? My LIEBRAL kids don't talk to me anymore!" thread?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Scratch Monkey posted:

Is there the yearly "Anyone else alone for Thanksgiving thread? My LIEBRAL kids don't talk to me anymore!" thread?

If not does that mean a boatload of freper Herman cainrd

Alctel
Jan 16, 2004

I love snails

quote:

The efficiency of converting from 12-16 volts DC to AC is less than 50% and it is square wave AC and is not synced to the phase of your electrical power.

this is incredibly incorrect, you can get an inverter that does 95% conversion to pure sine AC for under 400 bucks. Where is he getting his info, 1957

https://ca.renogy.com/2000w-12v-pur...EMaAo5XEALw_wcB

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I'll be d*mned if I use ChiCom transistors when motor-generator sets are right there.

Elea
Oct 10, 2012
A sample of what the current 1000 page Q thread is up to.

quote:

P.S. Does anyone have a degree in Men’s Studies?

At Stanford that used to be known as Western Civilization.

quote:

Strange and disquieting news out of Sweden.

I’m beginning to feel like the big question is: Who is going to return first — Pres. Trump, or Jesus Christ? Getting the vibe that they’re figuratively running neck-and-neck.

quote:

Since when have they developed a test for this new “variant” that is reliable and true? Remember a few months ago, a chart showing names for future variants. More evidence this whole thing is planned.

quote:

There is a chain of command in the United States.

A civilian, President Donald J. Trump, is the real President of the United States.

The “big lie” doesn’t change that.

I sure hope our military personnel and leaders, current and former, haven’t forgotten about the chain of command.

To not acknowledge the real President, would seem to be... disloyal.

From a Buick driving unemployed traveling audit salesman, to the greatest commander-in-chief I’ve ever witnessed, Happy Thanksgiving Mr. President!

https://t.me/theprofessorsrecord/3609 (see photo)

quote:

You must have great patience and the ability to hold your tongue.

We don't. We get banned and come back. We took what Q said to heart.

You have been selected to help serve your Country. Never retreat from the battlefield [Twitter, FB, etc.].
Use other platforms as a form of centralized command and control.
Organize and connect [bridge through linking].

quote:

The “SOUTH AFRICAN VARIANT” was previously developed and released by Pfizer for their PHASE 1 TRIAL - #7 on their list! UNBELIEVABLE!

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Elea posted:

quote:

There is a chain of command in the United States.

A civilian, President Donald J. Trump, is the real President of the United States.

The “big lie” doesn’t change that.

I sure hope our military personnel and leaders, current and former, haven’t forgotten about the chain of command.

To not acknowledge the real President, would seem to be... disloyal.

From a Buick driving unemployed traveling audit salesman, to the greatest commander-in-chief I’ve ever witnessed, Happy Thanksgiving Mr. President!

https://t.me/theprofessorsrecord/3609 (see photo)

I cannot parse this. Does he sell audits? That makes no sense. Did he misspell Audi? That also makes no sense.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

That great secret plan where they get all the scary disease names, the Greek alphabet.

They’ve finally uncovered their ancient conspiracy.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
I saw a list of hurricane names for 2022, can't believe the World Meteorological Organization is planning to unleash all those hurricanes on us.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
"traveling Audi salesman" is about the heights Mr. Donald J. Trump would have achieved if the world was just, to be fair.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

"traveling Audi salesman" is about the heights Mr. Donald J. Trump would have achieved if the world was just, to be fair.

Hey now, they’ve had troubles and the owners are monsters, but they do in fact make real cars that drive places and go vroom.

That’s loving miles more than anything Donny did. No way they’d hire him. He’d show up two hours late to the interview and try to shove his shriveled dick in the gas tank or something.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Elea posted:

quote:

You have been selected to help serve your Country. Never retreat from the battlefield [Twitter, FB, etc.].

Just 100% online broken brain :laffo: BATTLEFIELD TWITTER. We were so focused on making sure you g kids couldn’t post online in the early internet days when we really should have had a top age limit to prevent boomers from melting their minds on posting

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
That comment reading like a Tom Clancy fanfic about THE BATTLEFIELD (twitter, Facebook, etc.) has my brain all froze up.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

please, dude would be selling The Dale

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Captain Log posted:

I've noticed a lot of military vets end up marrying not-American Asian or Latina women. Not sure as to the why, but it's a thing. Good on someone getting a citizenship out of the deal.

I cannot stop laughing at such a vile place being like, "No naughty words!" while talking racism that could peel paint.

A lot of it comes from being stationed in the Philippines. An NCO with 20 years in retiring to some 3rd tier city like Lincoln, Nebraska with his Philippina wife is a military stereotype.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

When the gently caress was he a traveling salesman, was that an abusive thing his dad made him do or is this completely made up

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Shugojin posted:

When the gently caress was he a traveling salesman, was that an abusive thing his dad made him do or is this completely made up

The Buick driving salesman is the poster. It was a Thanksgiving greeting from him, to Trump.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Still not sure what a “traveling audit salesman” is

Elea
Oct 10, 2012

quote:

Hospital Spikes Caused By 'Vaccinated': Eyewitness Report
self | jimjohn
Posted on 11/27/2021, 5:44:02 AM by jimjohn

Buffalo, NY (Sat, 11/26/21) I was visiting aging father in a major hospital in Buffalo, NY. My stepmom (dad’s wife) was frantically concerned about his missing items including his vaccination card (showing they both got their boosters back in October), all while a nurse was checking his vitals.

Then in an un-solicited comment, the nurse stated: “…Hospitals in the [Buffalo] area are filling up with mostly VACCINATED patients..”. She went on: “The problem is they take that shot and think they are safe, but they’re not.” She stated they should still wear the mask and do the social distancing thing.

This from and experienced nurse working at probably the largest hospital in New York that’s not in the Big Apple.

One look at the middle-aged black woman and watching her work, you can tell she knew what she was doing, i.e. had been doing this awhile. One may assume she was talking so freely because she was talking to 3 other black people in the room; 3 people who probably won’t throw her under the bus for daring to speak against the narrative to patients and visitors.

What narrative, you ask?

New York Gov. Kathy Hochul has declared a state of emergency ahead of potential COVID-19 spikes this winter due to the already-circulating Delta and newly-identified Omicron variants of coronavirus.

The declaration, which goes into effect on Dec. 3, will allow the state to acquire pandemic-fighting supplies, increase hospital capacity and fight potential staffing shortages. It would also allow the state Health Department to limit non-essential and non-urgent procedures at hospitals. This per NBC4 – New York City on this same day.

Remember what you just read above from the nurse.

In her release Friday, Hochul again urged New Yorkers to get the jab, noting that just under 10 percent of adults in the state hadn't gotten at least one shot. But that cannot be a correct number since the Good Governess has been in a constant battle trying to staff hospitals due to workers refusing to get jabbed.

Unless maybe that 10% is just the health care community? Think about that. (health care, postal workers, military, auto workers, the growing list goes on...)

"The vaccine remains one of our greatest weapons in fighting the pandemic, and I encourage every New Yorker to get vaccinated, and get the booster if you're fully vaccinated," Hocul said.

One would assume this would include the newest flavor, Omicron – which has already been declared ‘vaccine resistant’, according to the latest narrative.

That is all.

J. Johnson - still part of the un-jabbed 'control group'

Related:

Do Masks Work? Any Data backing it up? https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3866395/posts

quote:

I’m part of that control group. Had covid last month. Got through it and we’ll see if I get it again. Some people say yes others no. And during my sickness some people basically figured it’s a death warrant. Now that I’m recovered I feel pretty drat good. Also I have some serious health issues like a cancerous tumor on my liver which I’ve declined therapy. Everyone else that’s gone through cancer therapy that I’ve known has died. That’s about 25 people in total. They said I’d be dead in a year and it’s been 5 years ago.

quote:

You don’t need medical training - it’s common sense, but common sense is not so ‘common’ these days.

I behaved myself at Thanksgiving; however, I did ‘say my piece’ on one subject and then I shut up:

Per Dr. Pierre Kory, “there is no such thing as a cold in this environment”. If you get the sniffles or symptoms of a cold that could possibly be COVID, DO NOT WAIT a couple of days to see which it is .... this will put you outside the “early treatment” window (1-5 days ... could even be 1-3). At the first sign of ‘anything’, treat for COVID. Dr. Zelenko has said the same .... at the first sniffle, treat for COVID.

I believe I was the only unjabbed at that particular table. There was stunned, dead silence (some major “kool-aid” drinkers in attendance regarding the jabs) .... then we moved on to other topics. They have been ‘warned’ ... my conscience is clear. :-)

quote:

I got “something” a couple of weeks ago .... some folks are of the opinion it was COVID. I would agree, except I cannot figure out where I got it (we live on property in the country - rarely leave except to grocery shop, maybe run an errand or two). My mom (we live in the same house) got sick a week later - not exactly the same symptoms, but we didn’t want to wait & see what it turned into. My dad, also in the same house, got nothing (we stayed away from him as best we could).

So I started ivermectin at day 1.5 from symptoms & she did the first day of symptoms. I had the worst (felt like a sire throat was coming on, aches, chills, headache, crushing fatigue, brain fog) ... headache for 2 days, aches, chills for 1 day, fatigue/brain fog for 6 days. She had the sniffles, & felt like she was getting a sore throat, but it never fully developed. I was “good” (other than fatigue & brain fog) in 3 days, mom was over everything in 3-4 (stayed the same first 2 days, then rapidly got over everything by day 4).

We’ve been prophylacting (Dr. Z’s protocol) for months. I also did 2 Vit D “bombs”, 50K IU on day 1 & 2, also used povidone iodine nasal spray/gargle to reduce any viral load if it was COVID (or maybe ‘flu’). I had some other ‘good stuff’ stashed (Pepcid=famotidine, RhinoCort=budesinide, aspirin), but never felt like we needed it. Whew - all worked out fine. One of these days, I’ll get a blood test to see if I really did have it.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Scratch Monkey posted:

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb

Zeroisanumber posted:

A lot of it comes from being stationed in the Philippines. An NCO with 20 years in retiring to some 3rd tier city like Lincoln, Nebraska with his Philippina wife is a military stereotype.

One of my high school friends that I totally lost touch with joined the Marines and did a bunch of hairy tours of duty.

At the end of it all, he ended up marrying a Filipina woman with three or four kids who looked like she was about ten years older than him. Last I checked, they are still happily married and added some of his own kids to the mix, so good on them.

But I never understood where the beautiful women from places outside of their tours of duty came from.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Scratch Monkey posted:

Willy Lowman

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

those retired petty officers are enticed by big trays of tasty lumpia and tbh-- fair play

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Owlbear Camus posted:

those retired petty officers are enticed by big trays of tasty lumpia and tbh-- fair play

I used to work at a NY hospital with a ton of Philippina nurses and I would kill and die to eat their food again. Those ladies were some sort of kitchen sorcerers.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

please, dude would be selling The Dale

Liz Carmichael lived a way more interesting life than Trump, even with him being fuckin president, and did it as a trans woman, that I think the comparison is unfair to her, even though they’re both fraudsters, ya. For those unfamiliar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms9oQSPVEUE

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Owlbear Camus posted:

Now I want "big trays of lumpia" to replace "large tracts of land" as a synonym for "huge tits".

I will also accept mixing them into "big trays of land" and "large tracts of lumpia".

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another

quote:

Never retreat from the battlefield [Twitter, FB, etc.].

Amazing. Just an awe-inspiring thing to say.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
who the gently caress is scraeming "LOG OFF" at my house. show yourself, coward. i will never retreat from the battlefield [Twitter, FB, etc.].

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Freep: Never retreat from the battlefield [Twitter, FB, etc.].

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Zwabu posted:

Freep: Never retreat from the battlefield [Twitter, FB, etc.].

They really are just old racist goons.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Even in death, I still Post.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Raava: Don't worry, we will be together for all of your reregs, and we will never log off.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I have post-traumatic stress disorder, in that I am disordered and stressed because by the trauma of posting.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Never forget the Battle of Covfefe River in '17. So many good Keyboard Warriors gave their lives for our freedom.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

quote:

Everyone else that’s gone through cancer therapy that I’ve known has died.
I never knew the secret to immortality was hidden on freep

Elea
Oct 10, 2012
I wish I had the technical know how to compare the quantity of Qanon thread comments to the overall Freep forum but it has to be substantial. 1400+ from 11/23 to now. It's really a remarkable demonstration of how mainstream Qanon is within a solid republican bellwether.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I mean it is just an extension of their general rhetoric, they think they are constantly under attack from a big conspiracy of everyone they don't like, and most of them also already believe in a divinely mandated worldwide struggle between good and evil, where evil is just done for the sake of it because satan is telling people to do it.

Would be weirder if they weren't into it tbh.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Never give up! Never surrender! Post on twitter/facebook!!!!!111

Elea
Oct 10, 2012
I guess if watching Monsters Inc to see the adrenochrome truth being (shoved in their faces by the cabal)/(revealed by the white hats) counts as preforming research why not believe battle is posting on Facebook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chloe Jessica
Nov 6, 2021
Pick 2.0
the "traveling audit salesman" doesn't do *anything*, because he's unemployed... meaning he's not any kind of salesman.

maybe that's where his skillset is. maybe he used to be a traveling salesman. but if you're not doing a job, you don't have that job