Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007
Girls love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bust Rodd posted:

lmao at imagining Felix, Will, or Matt digging a hole, or doing physical labor of literally any kind

Felix goes to the gym bro.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/AliAbunimah/status/1465335018650226696

lol "bringing back debate"

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Bust Rodd posted:

lmao at imagining Felix, Will, or Matt digging a hole, or doing physical labor of literally any kind

no u

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Felix probably *could* dig a hole but would get bored and claim a jewish ailment after about an hour

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Felix goes to the gym bro.

yeah, probably spends the entire 55 minutes there sitting on the bench struggling with podcast paralysis before buying a $12 peanut butter protein smoothie, doing 4 sets of 10, and then leaving.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Bust Rodd posted:

yeah, probably spends the entire 55 minutes there sitting on the bench struggling with podcast paralysis before buying a $12 peanut butter protein smoothie, doing 4 sets of 10, and then leaving.

this sounds like projection

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Bust Rodd posted:

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

https://twitter.com/thomaschattwill/status/1465304938033127429?s=20

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

a few shrieking gremlins incessantly demanding you "engage" in "debate" with them doesn't mean you have to do, that.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Remember debate? It's back! In pod form

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Remember when Ben shapino kept asking AOC to debate him

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
The debate clubs of my university were the social, intellectual, and sexual epicentre of the greatest libertarian weirdos and pre-law sociopaths that our culture could produce so I think they should be making all the decisions for society moving forward, tbqh

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Suplex Liberace posted:

tech wont save us is a good non annoying tech podcast check it out

Gave this a listen. kinda dry but overall informative and interesting. Paris Marx is a baller name.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Remember debate? It's back! In pod form

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012
Debate is just an excuse to keep talking when you have nothing interesting to say.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Remember when Ben shapino kept asking AOC to debate him

if he gets to debate aoc i get to debate abby. balance in all things https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/dota2_gamepedia/images/d/d8/Vo_ember_spirit_embr_move_02.mp3

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

R. Guyovich posted:

a few shrieking gremlins incessantly demanding you "engage" in "debate" with them doesn't mean you have to do, that.

The gremlin from the FF14 Shadowbringers trailer, but he's saying "debate me!"

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

brutal

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

A lot of absolute shitheads love Bri.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mcmagic posted:

A lot of absolute shitheads love Bri.

Please don’t mod sass Smythe.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

bree will NOT read marx but she absolutely will talk with all the worst poo poo heads in media

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Has brie had contrapoints on

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Bri should have actual chuds on. they are way more interesting than the loving duds she's been talking to lately.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

punditpod: chud or dud? brought to you by cashapp

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

tokin opposition posted:

Has brie had contrapoints on

She had contra on way back in the virgil era

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

mcmagic posted:

Bri should have actual chuds on. they are way more interesting than the loving duds she's been talking to lately.

Brie should have this guy on

https://twitter.com/viperwave/status/1464846591123070977?t=_TBqKQAWukTX1YdOS0E1Hg&s=19

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

mcmagic posted:

Brie should step back from politics and try to do a classic Coast to Coast AM type show. Have people on to talk about the Annunaki and and bigfoot and ghosts and stuff.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

uh oh

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Gripweed posted:

Brie should step back from politics and try to do a classic Coast to Coast AM type show. Have people on to talk about the Annunaki and and bigfoot and ghosts and stuff.

doing a show about Mel's Hole would be far less embarrassing than what she's doing now.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Sir they are called bussy

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
Does anyone have a feed link to hell of presidency the one posted here doesn't work anymore

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

🤮

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

err posted:

Does anyone have a feed link to hell of presidency the one posted here doesn't work anymore

stopped working for me too, but i found it on youtube. the bonus eps are gone though.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaLTJMZ4v0CjDyWR3l7LSbti44VULQ9WP

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

theyre now calling their buttholes pussies!

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

crepeface posted:

stopped working for me too, but i found it on youtube. the bonus eps are gone though.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaLTJMZ4v0CjDyWR3l7LSbti44VULQ9WP

Anyone know what happened to the story time youtube account? I went to listen to blowback bonus episodes and the account was gone.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Executed for podcast thievery

https://www.reddit.com/r/leftpodcasts/comments/r33guk/comment/hmak5oh/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

ugh story time was a great channel

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Farm Frenzy posted:

theyre now calling their buttholes pussies!

anything can be a pussy with enough lube op

open your third brown eye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

this sucks