Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

https://i.imgur.com/QOfBD0t.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GotLag
Jul 17, 2005

食べちゃダメだよ
Is that deliberate as part of a strike?

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

I've had nightmares like this.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

I’m blaming the closest one.

El Spamo
Aug 21, 2003

Fuss and misery

It's a bizzaro-world Simone Giertz

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

irl Ticket to Ride is way more annoying than fun, as it turns out

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I hate this kind of industrialization and automation.

I demand artisanal anus stretching only. FREE RANGE ASSHOLES.

LOL, I just realized it's spelled artisANAL.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart

Let me at it.
I've played this poo poo on my phone.

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Cthulu Carl posted:

LOL, I just realized it's spelled artisANAL.

https://youtu.be/LRl1LOMFdqI

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

malfunction junction

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Okay we have a good base. Now lets see how high we can build tram towers!

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Serephina posted:

drat man you're right, and here's me thinking that he got up just fine at the end of the video. Could still be dead tho, who knows!

oh, for real? it was blurry enough that it took me a sec to tell what was going on, and I absolutely didn't figure that out. my apologies for being dumb, and many thanks for setting me right!

e: oh gosh, yeah, i just watched it to the end it couldn't be more obvious. i just kinda went into, idk what to call it, shock mode and scrolled away when i saw what I was certain (but was obviously wrong about) was him being mushed up by the wheels.

very glad that I watched it again at your prompting. that video owns :shobon:

Achmed Jones fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Nov 29, 2021

Blitter
Mar 16, 2011

Intellectual
AI Enthusiast

https://youtu.be/fa7lkYLJfiw

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/KgUTMHV.mp4

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Jesus that horse was one hoof trip away from turning itself into train glue

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

I knew it wasn't going to but i half expected this to end like "Awwwwwwwwwww you dumb fucker" *bong*

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I knew it wasn't going to but i half expected this to end like "Awwwwwwwwwww you dumb fucker" *bong*

I hate to be doomer, but yeah he wasn't watching where he was going (the donkey I mean) and I was also worried.

But then I realized that was probably a daily ritual and that burro is grown and knows what they want.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

"Awwwwwwwwwww you dumb fucker" *bong*

First thing that came to my head too, yeah

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

https://i.imgur.com/8G93N7E.mp4

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003

Last week there was a girl trying to use one of those ride share scooters in front of my bar. She spent several minutes rocking back and forth while standing on it with the kickstand down. She then tried using the app to lift the kickstand still standing on it. Then the regulars at the front of the bar and I took bets on how long it would take her to figure it out. Came to about nine and a half minutes. I took a prop bet that she would just give up.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_r3ceresvmx1qigfjt.mp4

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

ILL Machina posted:

I hate to be doomer, but yeah he wasn't watching where he was going (the donkey I mean) and I was also worried.

But then I realized that was probably a daily ritual and that burro is grown and knows what they want.

That’s a horse.

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013

Platystemon posted:

That’s a horse.

I thought this too, but counterpoint--it didn't immediately die of fright or twist a leg between the ties or run straight at the train.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Running away from danger is pretty much the only thing large prey animals are good at

Crustashio
Jul 27, 2000

ruh roh
my city introducing fun new ways to slip, smash your head open and then drown

https://twitter.com/NateTWN/status/1465379211963682823

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH

My great-grandfather built the family house on the farm in 1917. They added a Delco light plant in '20 and wired the house. He was a carpenter by trade and build many houses in the area.

My grandfather lived his whole life in that house. There's a door upstairs that has no handle because it wasn't fitted correctly. Can't put in the handle and latch unless the door fits. There's power to a light fixture in another room that has no fixture. It's just bare wire.

Fixing both of those problems could be done in less than an hour. Over 100 years and no-one has even considered fixing them. My uncle lives in that house now. He may have fixed it but I haven't been there since my grandma died years ago.

Still, I could have fixed that door in minutes but never did. Neither did my grandfather. Neither did his father. My father never touched it either. My uncles never touched it. My brother didn't try to fix it. For some reason, we just never felt like fixing it.

Just like the light fixture without a fixture. 10 minutes and that room could have had a nice light. Instead, we ignored it.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

mostlygray posted:

My great-grandfather built the family house on the farm in 1917. They added a Delco light plant in '20 and wired the house. He was a carpenter by trade and build many houses in the area.

My grandfather lived his whole life in that house. There's a door upstairs that has no handle because it wasn't fitted correctly. Can't put in the handle and latch unless the door fits. There's power to a light fixture in another room that has no fixture. It's just bare wire.

Fixing both of those problems could be done in less than an hour. Over 100 years and no-one has even considered fixing them. My uncle lives in that house now. He may have fixed it but I haven't been there since my grandma died years ago.

Still, I could have fixed that door in minutes but never did. Neither did my grandfather. Neither did his father. My father never touched it either. My uncles never touched it. My brother didn't try to fix it. For some reason, we just never felt like fixing it.

Just like the light fixture without a fixture. 10 minutes and that room could have had a nice light. Instead, we ignored it.

This was like reading the first few chapters of the decline and fall of holy roman empire all over again.

In like two hundred more years, if your family see groups of darkly attired teens, listening to the smiths or the cure, on the border of your property, beware!!!

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Crustashio posted:

That's the worst boat launch i've ever seen.

Thomamelas
Mar 11, 2009

Sir, as part of DoE regulations, the only approved way of moving large amounts of sunshine is to can it and then move it by delivery plane, sub, or rocket.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Wistful of Dollars posted:

That's the worst boat launch i've ever seen.

It's for the new skateboard boats that are all the rage these days. You do a sweet grind down the side -or just ollie the whole thing- and then land gracefully in the water and sail away to parts unknown, or what not.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/n0yv2Hp.mp4

HolHorsejob
Mar 14, 2020

Portrait of Cheems II of Spain by Jabona Neftman, olo pint on fird

:five:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

this is my loving jam, a totally legal rush.

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

dr_rat posted:

This was like reading the first few chapters of the decline and fall of holy roman empire all over again.

In like two hundred more years, if your family see groups of darkly attired teens, listening to the smiths or the cure, on the border of your property, beware!!!

The Visigoth applies here, obviously

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender

Crustashio posted:

Don't you wish you was in Sherbrooke now?

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

piL posted:

Don't you wish you was in Sherbrooke now?

The fact that I cannot get off the pier (due to having no legs) is definitely complicating this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender

The Lone Badger posted:

The fact that I cannot get off the pier (due to having no legs) is definitely complicating this.

And that's why decks and other surfaces should be in a safe condition (OSHA 1926.605(c)(2)) not at a dangerous grade due to a list to port, why a ships means of propulsion should be ready for immediate maneuver (at least in restricted visibility according to COLREGS rule 19), and why kitchen work and alcohol don't mix!

Edit: if you experience unsafe working conditions at sea, you have rights*!

*rights may be limited under certain flags and when operating under certain license to include letters of marquee, lettre de course and other such labor of reprisal.

piL fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Nov 30, 2021