Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

So, uh...the switch owns, and BotW owns too.

That is all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Wasabi the J posted:

I'm selling it once I do all the work I'm comfortable with doing, so lmk if anyone wants first dibs / gip / goon discounts.

please keep me in mind for sure

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Duzzy Funlop posted:

That is all.

Metroid: Dread is also really solid.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Mario Odyssey is also pretty great as well.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

hey my xbox gamertag is n4butts if you want me as an ai in your races

I have added you and all the cars I use have anime paint jobs

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

ElMaligno posted:

I have added you and all the cars I use have anime paint jobs

hells yes

https://youtu.be/j5y3NQi_RAY

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I haven't anime'd my cars. When I get around to doing to painting my cars I tend to make them pink and purple or fluorescents or pastels. My male character has lilac friends Rachel hair, but I don't know that other people see my character so it's probably for naught.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Gotta take the waifu to the Baja

Edit:

When in Mexico ya gotta represent Dragon Ball

ElMaligno fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Nov 29, 2021

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Welp, my pink Impreza has a purple dick on the roof. And now we play the waiting game until someone complains.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Duzzy Funlop posted:

That is all.

I can recommend Xenoblade Chronicles 2. The music is good.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

I want to play BotW, but BMW somehow wants me to work today. And probably tomorrow, too.

This is some bullshit.

Good thing I only have five days left to work this year before going on Christmas leave until the 10th of January GET FUUUUUCKED.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I want to play BotW, but BMW somehow wants me to work today. And probably tomorrow, too.

This is some bullshit.

Good thing I only have five days left to work this year before going on Christmas leave until the 10th of January GET FUUUUUCKED.

get the towers done asap

also my preferred route was maxing out stamina and doing durian fruit farming to max out my hearts until i got the pieces

https://youtu.be/dWnkjs0KxsQ

but do whatever you want, its rad like that

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

boop the snoot posted:

Mario Odyssey is also pretty great as well.

Great game to play with ones kids or younger relatives as it has an assist mode and limited co-op to play along with them.

Wrong Theory
Aug 27, 2005

Satellite from days of old, lead me to your access code
Speaking of Switch, the Pro Controller is down to $50 at Amazon, Wal-Mart and Target. I think that is the cheapest I have ever seen it. Assume it is today (Monday) only.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wrong Theory posted:

Speaking of Switch, the Pro Controller is down to $50 at Amazon, Wal-Mart and Target. I think that is the cheapest I have ever seen it. Assume it is today (Monday) only.

That is a good deal and people should go for it if you want it. Honestly I hate the standard controllers especially after my son managed to break one of those joy cons and….yeah. Plus the joy cons had all sorts of issues and even after I sent mine and it still was kind of funky, which is so weird for a Nintendo product. Like I remember being shocked when I had an issue with my WII when my wife and I first got it, so begrudgingly I tried calling tech-support on a Sunday and boy was I surprised when I got some dude with a southern accent and live support.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Any twin stick shooters are miserable on the joycons. Specifically the right hand.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Shooters and first person anything are pretty miserable on a controller. I loathe the movement that results from trying it. Much better for menu driven stuff like Final Fantasy.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

I think both have their merits, and I held off on getting a pro controller for a long time, but I'm glad I bought it if not for anything more than Mario Kart.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

one pro controller is pretty much an esstential with a switch you play on tv

theyre very good controllers and the battery life on them rules

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
hey goon who was playing metro did you finish metro what did you think of metro

personally i think it's one of the most evocative and immersive FPS series I've ever played (gasmask-experienced GiPpers will appreciate the steamed-up lenses and the plastic squeak when you wipe your hard across your face). And Pavel is up there as one of the best-acted characters in recent gaming

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

I got a decent chunk into it then fell into a pit of Morrowind modding. I seriously enjoyed it, great atmosphere, but I need to finish it.

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

I've had Metro 2033 sitting untouched in my steam library for 2 years now. I really should get around to playing it.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Does anyone have experience with the Mayflash MAGIC-NS bluetooth adapter? I looked up ways to connect my XBox One controller to the switch, and this thing came up as the first recommendation.

Reviews/functionality seems pretty good, I'm just kinda wondering how "wonky" the connectivity/input lag/motion control feels like vs. the joy-cons in the stock "shell"-handheld.
In terms of haptics and ergonomics, I think I really need to find an alternative to the stock handheld option, because it feels super-awkward when you're playing longer, especially when I'm playing from my bed.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Does anyone have experience with the Mayflash MAGIC-NS bluetooth adapter? I looked up ways to connect my XBox One controller to the switch, and this thing came up as the first recommendation.

Reviews/functionality seems pretty good, I'm just kinda wondering how "wonky" the connectivity/input lag/motion control feels like vs. the joy-cons in the stock "shell"-handheld.
In terms of haptics and ergonomics, I think I really need to find an alternative to the stock handheld option, because it feels super-awkward when you're playing longer, especially when I'm playing from my bed.

get the 8bitdo one if you can

i have one in my switch dock and its perfect for xbone and ds4

this one, i know youre germany so idk where would be best for you online

also the 8bitdo snes controllers (or any of their controllers) are all fantastic and worth the money, moreso than the official ones. they work awesome with snes switch online and for regular switch games too. With gyro and rumble

its what im using to play dread and its perfect, theres two shoulder buttons and two triggers still and it works with the switch normally without a convertor.

get a pro controller first, then get this for fun if you're considering one or the other.

Nostalgia4Butts fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Nov 30, 2021

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

also mayflash makes a ton of grey market fight game stuff

theyre referred to as maytrash a lot of the time

theyre cheap for a reason- you can totally get stuff that works fine, and other stuff that fails for no reason 3 weeks out of the box. i stay away from em tbh but have friends that have used a mayflash stick for years.

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

I got a decent chunk into it then fell into a pit of Morrowind modding. I seriously enjoyed it, great atmosphere, but I need to finish it.

This is totally acceptable imo

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

Nuclear Tourist posted:

I've had Metro 2033 sitting untouched in my steam library for 2 years now. I really should get around to playing it.

Yes

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

I have "SOLDIERS OF THE RED ARMY....
MANY OF YOUR COMRADES HAVE ALREADY JOINED US!" Burnt into my brain. You better believe I hunted until I found how to disable that loving broadcast.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

All the Metro games are excellent

The latest one was funny to me because the NPCs all have these insanely long-winded rambling monologues and refuse to shut up

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

cum race with us, m'lords

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

That looks like an abomination

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

orange juche posted:

That looks like an abomination

Yeah, Reliant Robins aint good cars.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

This is blasphemy.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

It needs an Anime Jeremy Clarkson on the side.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

CommieGIR posted:

It needs an Anime Jeremy Clarkson on the side.

... IN ZA WAARRUUUDOOOO

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

boop the snoot posted:

This is blasphemy.

they sell one without the twin sticks, but you can play every game now

botw is fun with it too, no nfc function though

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Series S bundles up right now. 8pm mountain time.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/b/xboxconsoles

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Well i put the new PC parts together and I already have problems...

So i got a new case and PSU cables.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
I caught the DCS bug again thanks to a goon making a really good Cold War era server with PVP/PVE. Basically all the jet combat is WVR heaters and guns or the most lovely of poo poo radar-guided missile.

Snapped this while commuting the long way around in a Gazelle to kill SA-6 Radars in the enemy rear so jets can come kill depot targets. Commuting off the beaten path is both more survivable and has some very pretty routes. When you hear a jet scream by at 500 knots in a chopper, you just hope it's friendly and that if it is friendly it doesn't panic and kill you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

https://youtu.be/lW5Dxizy4ZE