Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Wasabi the J posted:

"Kyrie Irving Decides To Take Vaccine After Consulting with Bill Gates"

Lowkey pretty funny.

You're really addicted to making shadow puppets, Twitter accounts can't hurt you and biases do not matter when you're not so stupid you can't separate the wheat from the chaff. If you want to say that the content itself is misinformation or disinformation then you should talk about the content itself instead of whatever it is you keep doing with vague allusions to shadow people come to do an Inception on people or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I fully expect Maxwell to be the host of the view a year from now.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

The_Rob posted:

I fully expect Maxwell to be the host of the view a year from now.

Clinton/Maxwell 2024

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

mawarannahr posted:

things I want to know:

- what did Margaret Atwood find for Ghislaine?

want to know this one so badly

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

never mind guys case closed it never happened:

quote:

My daughter spent her first annual 8 week Interlochen summer camp at age 9.
I remember visiting and seeing Perlman play music from Schindler's List.
Our daughter attended every summer thereafter, except 1 at Dance Aspen, before boarding school at The Interlochen Fine Arts Academy at age 16, where she graduated in 2001.
Anyway, my point is that it would be impossible to assault or even groom young girls in the humid, pine sappy Michigan woods without anyone noticing. Kids, parents, faculty, and staff are always trudging dirt and pine needle paths between buildings, driving maintenance golf carts, standing in line for food, or buying memorabilia or supplies at the gift shop.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Lowkey pretty funny.

You're really addicted to making shadow puppets, Twitter accounts can't hurt you and biases do not matter when you're not so stupid you can't separate the wheat from the chaff. If you want to say that the content itself is misinformation or disinformation then you should talk about the content itself instead of whatever it is you keep doing with vague allusions to shadow people come to do an Inception on people or whatever.

Those drat SJWs jumping at nothing they think the ok symbol is hate speech!

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Mameluke posted:

want to know this one so badly

broke into LeGuin’s archives so she could tell her where that sexy-rear end Omelas place with the kid was

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Trabisnikof posted:

never mind guys case closed it never happened:

Oh why didn't they just say it was in the woods? That would have closed the case right away. No way a kid could go missing, even for a few minutes, with all them trees around.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I have a feeling ghislain is gonna go free

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

spacemang_spliff posted:

I have a feeling ghislain is gonna go free

free from the mortal realm, perhaps

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

what I'm curious about recently is who the replacement Epstein (Epstine) is

the cabal obviously ain't gonna stop doing horrible poo poo so who has stepped into that role?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

my bony fealty posted:

the cabal obviously ain't gonna stop doing horrible poo poo so who has stepped into that role?

I mean the thing is that there’s probably a lot of people in that role just there to fulfill it for different types of clients.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

my bony fealty posted:

my hunch is that, whatever that operation is, that's what was being set up between the time of his initial arrest and the 'suicide'.

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

my bony fealty posted:

heard it's supposed to be the victim>groomer lady who bites the doughnut while flying the plane in that youtube

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

The_Rob posted:

I mean the thing is that there’s probably a lot of people in that role just there to fulfill it for different types of clients.

yeah like, was there any overlap at all between skull and bones and the epstein clients?

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

my bony fealty posted:

my theory is that while he was a pretty big fish, he's one of a number of people who essentially fill the same role. essentially, it's the cartel model and one of the existing networks will simply absorb epstein's "business" so to speak

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
wasn’t the rumor that was going around that Epstein was brought in because Clinton didn’t want a woman picking his girls.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
the prosecutor is going to be the 2nd biggest comey fuckup in the family

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

so uh lowtax did the thing because he knew his name would come up in the trial right?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

The Voice of Labor posted:

so uh lowtax did the thing because he knew his name would come up in the trial right?

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Are you kidding me?

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Azathoth posted:

my theory is that while he was a pretty big fish, he's one of a number of people who essentially fill the same role. essentially, it's the cartel model and one of the existing networks will simply absorb epstein's "business" so to speak

The method to finding out who is running the ring now probably starts with figuring out who the person working with Peter Scully making and distributing his poo poo. It's almost certain the investigators know who it is due to the way Scully was caught so letting him kite is like the crack ping one ring.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Good morning Epstein thread!

https://twitter.com/NancyTracker/status/1465891574668271617?s=20

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

they're doing it wrong, you add one thing each day
and the fifth one is FIVE GOLDEN RINGS

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
lol

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Help me expand the list! We can add Chief Medical Examiner Barbara Sampson, which I linked upthread. Surely there's more.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Casual googling says very little of that is true

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

The Chad Jihad posted:

Casual googling says very little of that is true

Chris Cuomo was suspended, not fired. and I can't find anything about the CFO of CNBC.

It looks like the CFO of Goldman Sachs announced he was stepping down back in September.

Other than that, it checks out to me. What are you seeing that's glaringly false?

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

You need to post something to go along with this

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
@jack is true, shouldn't even need to source

CFO of Walmart: https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/11/29/walmarts-longtime-chief-financial-officer-brett-biggs-is-leaving-company.html

Chris Cuomo don't need a source.

Well I can't find anything for the other two except compromised fact-checker websites saying CNBC doesn't have a CEO when I'm concerned over the CFO. The same stupid loving factchecker said that Walmart CEO hasn't stepped down but the tweet is about the CFO that did - article obviously doesn't bother to mention that a CFO did step down.

3 for 5 right now, not what I'd describe as very little but okay.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

It looks like the CFO of Goldman Sachs announced he was stepping down back in September.

Yeah he's scheduled to exit Jan. 1 by the by.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

CEO of twitter did step down but will remain on board of directors, CFO of Goldman was in september, CFO of Walmart is leaving in 2023, CFO of CNBC seems to be no info on which makes me wonder if it's a typo and Cuomo is permanently suspended for kid gloves with his brother. It's all very thin

Edit: although frankly the amount of search engine fuckery going on when trying to do anodyne searches like "cnbc cfo" is making me more suspicious

The Chad Jihad has issued a correction as of 15:50 on Dec 1, 2021

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Hmm maybe so. Might be intentional wag-the-dog op for Sampson, who's an incredibly glaring omission for the list.

The Chad Jihad posted:

Edit: although frankly the amount of search engine fuckery going on when trying to do anodyne searches like "cnbc cfo" is making me more suspicious

Yeah it's really crazy

Perry Mason Jar has issued a correction as of 16:13 on Dec 1, 2021

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

is there any website with a nice list of suspected epstein clients besides flipping through the black book myself?

im trying to figure out if anyone from yale was a suspected epstein client

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Trabisnikof posted:

is there any website with a nice list of suspected epstein clients besides flipping through the black book myself?

everyone from Yale is a suspected Epstein client. Patrick warned us about that whole Yale thing

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016

Trabisnikof posted:

Well, at least one Yale grad was named in the Omaha trafficking ring

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

mawarannahr posted:

everyone from Yale is a suspected Epstein client. Patrick warned us about that whole Yale thing

suspected child molester? totally. but the conversation yesterday about the other epstein-like networks out there made me curious.

like Bill Clinton went to Yale Law, didn't go to Yale undergrad (and thus couldn't be a member of the secret societies).

ive got to imagine the Bushes and the rest of the Bonesmen have their own, far more exclusive epstein equivalent.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

according to the broke brain internet a decade ago johnny glosh runs men for the bush family now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regulus74
Jul 26, 2007
The defense's obvious strategy for today is to show that the witness cannot properly recall dates or her own original statements to the fbi so that the false memory charlatan can expertly testify about all of the victims being coached later on.

EDIT: That and to all but say her full name and social, the defense is leaning really hard into compromising her anonymity

Regulus74 has issued a correction as of 19:20 on Dec 1, 2021