Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Went we were told the fascist orange President was going end up in jail once we got him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
there's still time to jail her

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Robert Mueller III, Esq.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

Went we were told the fascist orange President was going end up in jail once we got him.

But the Name Works Once You Realize That Society Is a Prison

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

John Kasich tried to get Fargo banned from a local Blockbuster

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
"blimps for the masses" is a straight up popular mechanics issue from 1908

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
the best part of popular mechanics were the insane classifieds in the back. BUILD A HOVERCRAFT. BUY SPY OR ANTI SPY MATERIALS. WE ALSO OFFER HATS.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

hoverhats?

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

Elizabeth Holmes’ dr. girlfriend voice.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
I watched JFK Revisited, and all it proved was that government employees 55 years ago were really bad at filling out forms and writing reports.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Bust Rodd posted:

the President’s scumbag personal attorney only have 2 other clients total, one of whom was Sean Hannity

and now his only client is the ye formerly known as kan

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

evobatman posted:

I watched JFK Revisited, and all it proved was that government employees 55 years ago were really bad at filling out forms and writing reports.
I played JFK Reloaded, and all it proved was that I can't aim for poo poo.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Mywhatacleanturtle posted:

Elizabeth Holmes bilking rich old men out of megabucks by doing a "sexy Steve Jobs" halloween costume.

Elizabeth Holmes taking the fall at least partially because she fell completely in love with one of her co-scammers.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

I saw it pointed out that it's essentially the exact voice of a woman mocking a dumb thing a guy said and drat if that's not accurate

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

she was actually imitating Will Menaker's gf

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Pisses me off that they're going to take a pound of flesh from Holmes for committing the crime of taking money from rich people. But the 2008 crisis? Oh it's ok, it's just the public that are getting screwed. No consequences for those involved

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

the mayor pete dance

the videos of large groups of paid actors doing the mayor pete dance in sync to demonstrate revolutionary zeal

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Elizabeth Holmes taking the fall at least partially because she fell completely in love with one of her co-scammers.

I thought "never fall in love with the mark" was the first thing they taught you in grifting school

Q-sixtysix
Jun 4, 2005

seems bad

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Feldegast42 posted:

I thought "never fall in love with the mark" was the first thing they taught you in grifting school

P. Sure for that dude she was the mark.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

DACK FAYDEN posted:

I played JFK Reloaded, and all it proved was that I can't aim for poo poo.

That game was hilarious for the physics alone. People were I guess rightfully horrified by it but watching those cars go off was funny as poo poo

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Stunning Honky posted:

That game was hilarious for the physics alone. People were I guess rightfully horrified by it but watching those cars go off was funny as poo poo

it was some saints row 2 levels of insane crowd interactions too

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Pisses me off that they're going to take a pound of flesh from Holmes for committing the crime of taking money from rich people. But the 2008 crisis? Oh it's ok, it's just the public that are getting screwed. No consequences for those involved

her lead scientist kill himself because he realized she was going to use his machine to hurt people for money and threatened to sue his wife if she tried to go after them in court, she’s a dogshit soulless slug and I’m glad she got counter-scammed by her mentor and will die without ever knowing love

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

zegermans posted:

she was actually imitating Will Menaker's gf

lol

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
switzerland is nothing more than a nazi bank that today's elite pedophiles use in part to launder their ill gotten wealth

it should be invaded and its upper classes and their servants liquidated before the records are thrown open

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

luxembourg, switzerland and liechstenstein are all fictional

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

projecthalaxy posted:

the mayor pete dance

the videos of large groups of paid actors doing the mayor pete dance in sync to demonstrate revolutionary zeal

the inability to switch off all the lights at once when making an ad where you pretend the power went out

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
There was a flash game where your goal was to pilot the hijacked planes into the towers and I think Newgrounds banned it.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Trump keynoting a Jewish fundraiser with a speech about how their only loyalties are to money and Israel, and thats why he loves them and the usual tropes police were silent on it

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

zegermans posted:

Trump keynoting a Jewish fundraiser with a speech about how their only loyalties are to money and Israel, and thats why he loves them and the usual tropes police were silent on it

Trump doing an interview like two months ago where he said Israel used to completely run congress but now the dang squad made that not happen, which is bad because it's good that Israel runs our congress.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

zegermans posted:

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Because of course.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
it's so fuckin funny how openly he absolutely hated Jews, but because he loved Israel he was actually our best friend and we should be nice to him or THAT would be anti-Jewish.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
yeah it's p funny how they just leaned right into the whole "israel manipulates the world into supporting them" antisemitic thing

iirc he also said during that orthodox jewish fundraiser that they were all landlords and real estate guys and great negotiators and that's why he likes them

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

"Mr Thump there is still time to revalue the Iraqi Dinar!!"

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

The Dinar Button is right next to the Gas Prices Dial on the Resolute desk

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Toph Bei Fong posted:

"Mr Thump there is still time to revalue the Iraqi Dinar!!"

lol. have you been conned? pay me $10 to find out if you were

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

zegermans posted:

...Days after Illhan Omar said that AIPAC hypnotized the world.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

HootTheOwl posted:

...Days after Illhan Omar said that AIPAC hypnotized the world.

an undeniable trope, as recent demographic surveys show that Jewish people are slightly over represented in hypnotist stage acts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Michael Wolff just letting himself into the White House every day for the first 6 months of the Trump Administration to conduct interviews for his tell-all book with no security clearance because he’d been such a fixture of the campaign they all thought he worked for Steve Bannon.

LMAO