Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

dkj posted:

Cook and CMC done for fantasy season. Oof.

CMC will probably still be 1.01 - 1.03 next season even after missing two seasons.

Maybe but after being burned for two years straight, I doubt I'd bite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Joe Mixon is gonna go 3rd next year and end up RB30

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Mattison got dropped right before the games on Sunday. Today I casually mentioned to a person already out of the playoffs who hasn't spent any FAAB that it would be very funny to spend it all on Mattison. I don't have any FAAB left :getin:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

What would you guys say Chuba is worth in dynasty? Is he worth a 1st now? I'm not in a win-now mode, so I'm looking towards next season and I know CMC will be back for that. I'm just not sure if he's worth targeting, and for what. I'd trade for him instantly for a 2nd but perhaps this is a "wait and see" situation.

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Nov 30, 2021

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Dalvin Cook might be back for the fantasy championship and week before.

But do you trust the dude to get normal snap count if that happens?

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Spermy Smurf posted:

If the Vikings are still fighting for the playoffs, absolutely.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Silly Burrito posted:

Maybe but after being burned for two years straight, I doubt I'd bite.

I would bet a lot of money he still has one top 3 or 5 season left in him but it’ll probably come after everyone has given up on him

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Spermy Smurf posted:

He got 29 carries the week he came back from his ankle injury.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

3 DONG HORSE posted:

What would you guys say Chuba is worth in dynasty? Is he worth a 1st now? I'm not in a win-now mode, so I'm looking towards next season and I know CMC will be back for that. I'm just not sure if he's worth targeting, and for what. I'd trade for him instantly for a 2nd but perhaps this is a "wait and see" situation.

I wouldn't even pay a 2nd :shrug:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

The Wild Man of YOLO posted:

I wouldn't even pay a 2nd :shrug:

Why not? Just curious - it does put things into perspective but I'd like to understand your reasoning.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Because the second CMC comes back Chuba is worthless.

And even while CMC is out, Chuba is only an early down back. American Abdullah is going to get all the passing down work now.

No way in hell Chuba is worth a first in dynasty. Not a second either. Maybe a 3rd.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Why not? Just curious - it does put things into perspective but I'd like to understand your reasoning.

Eye test for me, when he was placed in CMC's role he didn't and couldn't be CMC.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

RCarr posted:

Because the second CMC comes back Chuba is worthless.

And even while CMC is out, Chuba is only an early down back. American Abdullah is going to get all the passing down work now.

No way in hell Chuba is worth a first in dynasty. Not a second either. Maybe a 3rd.

Late 2nd is fine, but otherwise agreed

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Thank you all. This makes sense.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

Pretty much what they said, yeah. His point totals without CMC do look a little better than I remembered but he's not really a high-value backup like a Dillon or a Pollard, just kind of a JAG. I wouldn't 100% hate the CMC owner spending a very late 2nd on him if they really think they have a shot at a title this year and need a fill-in but since you said you aren't I would hold on to the 2nd. Could maybe try offering a 3rd + 4th if it's important to you to have your guys' handcuffs.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
What were mike Davis stats without cmc? Did chubba do that?

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

Mike Davis did better

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

lol my worst luck of all time.

Benched, due to fear of lingering injury/workload issues, Eli Mitchell, Coradelle
Started, and then they got injured during the game, Waller, Cook, Deebo, Sanders

nevertheless, I went into MNF only needing 3 points from Metcalf to win... lol

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Fast Luck posted:

lol my worst luck of all time.

Benched, due to fear of lingering injury/workload issues, Eli Mitchell, Coradelle
Started, and then they got injured during the game, Waller, Cook, Deebo, Sanders

nevertheless, I went into MNF only needing 3 points from Metcalf to win... lol
Great av + username + post combo

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
I lost* by 3 points because Russ won't throw to DK anymore. Also because I played Brady over Dak.

*Praying for stat corrections, we start 6 IDPs so there's a chance!

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1465828299435823113

May want to grab the Dolphins' D before anyone notices.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
What round pick should I be looking for when shopping Pollard? 10 team .5ppr keeper league, you can keep 4 players and I have an excess of keeper RBs and in a good spot for playoffs. I’m thinking of asking for a 5th but my hesitation is that Pollard can be kept for 8th round value so if something happens to Zeke he is a steal.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

So you're telling me Mike Glennon's healthy neck garners him a start

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
I'm 6-6 and in a must-win game this week. All of my top RBs are either on bye or hurt, so I had to drop my kicker to pick up a replacement. I'm going to need to pick up a kicker eventually, but I'm not sure who to drop. My main choices are:

Derrick Henry - been sitting in my IR slot, but I could switch AJ Brown in there instead. Might come back for the final couple weeks of the season, which would coincide with ESPN leagues' championship games. Would be playing Miami and Houston those weeks, so he could very easily be a championship winner.

Russell Wilson - Jalen Hurts is my starter, but he's questionable for this week and has his bye next week, when Russ plays Houston. If Russ got picked up, the best waiver wire alternatives for next week would be Derek Carr or Joe Burrow.

Jamaal Williams - only if Swift is able to go, otherwise I'm probably starting Jamaal in my flex.

I guess the larger question is whether or not people here think that Henry is going to return this season, because he could absolutely win you the league if he does. And if that's the case, I guess I'm dropping Russ and hoping Hurts plays, because otherwise I'm going to be looking at the same question in a couple days.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

I would drop Henry and in fact have had to do so already. Odds of him returning before January are vanishingly slim. He's also the most likely of the three you listed to still be there next week if you wanted him back. You could always wait until Sunday to pick up that kicker so that whichever player you drop has to clear weekly waivers before anyone can take them.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I have already dropped all my non-dynasty shares of Henry. If he comes back it's going to be way late and a desperation fantasy play - more likely that the team is in a position to rest him based on division seeding then anyway

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
Cool, thanks. I guess I saw Henry as being a much stronger play if he does come back. I did pick him up in a different league, but that's one where I'm in first and had an open IR slot; and now that I look at it, he was just sitting out there for a month before I did. I'll definitely wait until later in the week to drop him, though.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Week 13 and needing to win out for playoffs, and i'm about to bench Saquon and DK for Hunter Renfrow and Jamaal Williams.... Fantasy wtf

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

While I agree with the earlier opinions, I think you're also okay dropping Russ. I wouldn't start him over Hurts at this point and Carr/Burrow aren't awful streaming options if something happens to Hurts.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
I would drop Wilson for Burrow in a heartbeat. How can you possibly start him in a 1 QB league at this point?

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Yeah, honestly I'd rather hold Henry than Russ at this point. This statement is in no way an endorsement of Henry.

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Someone dropped NE DST for a pickup this week. We have short benches so it's hard to carry multiple defenses, and they don't have a good schedule ROS until the finals (BUF, bye, IND, BUF, JAX). They've also been destroying bad teams for a while and are the #1 defense in our settings. I've been streaming, and I was going to use Minnesota this week, maybe for the next few (DET PIT CHI). What to do?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Lol mathematically eliminated from the playoffs in my big money league after last week. I'm second in the league in points. Fantasy football is cruel :v:

Popero posted:

Someone dropped NE DST for a pickup this week. We have short benches so it's hard to carry multiple defenses, and they don't have a good schedule ROS until the finals (BUF, bye, IND, BUF, JAX). They've also been destroying bad teams for a while and are the #1 defense in our settings. I've been streaming, and I was going to use Minnesota this week, maybe for the next few (DET PIT CHI). What to do?

Who would you be dropping to make room for the second defense? I don't think I'd swap to the Pat's with that ROS though.

Dango Bango fucked around with this message at 12:45 on Dec 2, 2021

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Popero posted:

They're playing the Jags at home the week of the fantasy finals. Make room somehow. If you don't, your opponent might!

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

As a Tua shareholder in dynasty I found this graph oddly reassuring about him, considering he's done alright this year despite this:
https://twitter.com/benbbaldwin/status/1466101878048100354?s=21

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I rode the Taysomcoaster tonight and it was W I L D

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Spoeank posted:

I rode the Taysomcoaster tonight and it was W I L D

Why

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...

Because he ran the ball more times and better than all his running backs, including hurdling a defender but would also throw some crazy obvious picks too (four of them)

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Bob A Feet posted:

Because he ran the ball more times and better than all his running backs, including hurdling a defender but would also throw some crazy obvious picks too (four of them)

I misread the statline as 10 rushing yards this morning rather than 100. Yeah, dude put up 20 fantasy points but is definitely not a real NFL qb yet...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...

Spermy Smurf posted:

I misread the statline as 10 rushing yards this morning rather than 100. Yeah, dude put up 20 fantasy points but is definitely not a real NFL qb yet...

I dunno. He looked equal to or better than Jalen Hurts. His runs were easily the highlight of watching that game.