Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

lol

StrangersInTheNight posted:

Hey, does everyone else regularly see pale women reflected in your car's backseat in your rear-view mirror, their cold lips mouthing 'you could help you loving coward' then shrieking into dark mist? No? Just me? Gotcha just making sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

haha

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

Getting to second base with a muppet brings whole new meaning to getting 'felt up'

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Genesplicer so old that a student asked him how can entropy be reversed and Genesplicer contemplated this question until the heat death of the universe and said "Let there be light."

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Funky Valentine posted:

Don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in the shoes he compulsively stole from his victims thus earning him the moniker of the Sketchers Slasher.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

OP later links https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathaniel_Bar-Jonah as a serial killer they apparently worked with and I just want to point out that the Early Life section just consists of an attempted murder and then a sexual assault, and then below that is the section entitled "Crimes".

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Garrand posted:

OP later links https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathaniel_Bar-Jonah as a serial killer they apparently worked with and I just want to point out that the Early Life section just consists of an attempted murder and then a sexual assault, and then below that is the section entitled "Crimes".
Big yikes at that article it links to:
https://allthatsinteresting.com/nathaniel-bar-jonah

quote:

Nathaniel Bar-Jonah: The 300-Pound Child Murderer And Suspected Cannibal

Nathaniel Bar-Jonah was accused of murdering a child. Soon, his neighbors remembered the strange meat he'd given them years before.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

a three hundred pound child murderer... mourning all the goons that lost their lives to him :rip:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Hooplah posted:

a three hundred pound child murderer... mourning all the goons that lost their lives to him :rip:

Child murderers are different than manchild murderers

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Ohh that's where the old goon shibboleth is from.

CaptainViolence
Apr 19, 2006

I'M GONNA GET YOU DUCK

my girlfriend lived near him in the 90s and her family went to one of his cookouts. he was very insistent that everybody take home leftover chili, but apparently it wasn't very good so her mom just threw it out.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

OwlFancier posted:

Shout out to the genius who made a machine where you yank on its nutsacks and it does cartoon noises.

Kit Walker posted:

I’ll let my mom know, thanks

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

CaptainViolence posted:

my girlfriend lived near him in the 90s and her family went to one of his cookouts. he was very insistent that everybody take home leftover chili, but apparently it wasn't very good so her mom just threw it out.
Was the meat a bit...... the-most-dangerous-gamey?

CaptainViolence
Apr 19, 2006

I'M GONNA GET YOU DUCK

yeah, it was in the right time period (96ish, i think?) where the one kid was missing, so she's pretty sure that whole neighborhood were accidental cannibals that day :unsmigghh:

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

sexpig by night posted:

imagine being this guy's kid

just kidding this guy can't be within 500 yards of a kid

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

christmas boots posted:

The beauty of a webforum is not the shitposts that go into it, but the way those shitposts are put together

actually my favorite sagan quote so thank u

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

LostCosmonaut posted:

Did you hear about the guy who lost $1 billion investing in benzene? He thought he could make a lot of money selling it to industry restarting after covid, but because of weird economic dynamics he couldn’t sell most of it before it evaporated from storage.

Turns out the market can stay irrational longer than your solvent can remain.

Wheeler W Wetherby
Sep 30, 2004

• Has an O-level in camel-hygiene
  • Can count up to 4

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

boo! boooooo!

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

LMFAO

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

lol

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Pasketti posted:

My husband gets noting but ads for fried chicken because he started getting Zaxby adds when we moved near one, he didn't skip the ads because the chicken looked good, now all his ads are for chicken, he doesn't skip the chicken ads, it's an Ouroboros. He gets self conscious about it and I tell him to just skip the ad and stop letting the full 2 minute commercial play. But he says no, he can't skip the chicken once he sees it.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:lsd: Quick question demanding a quick answer about lsd and alcohol :boobeer:

Jonamoth posted:

does alcohol kill lsd or viceversa? More specifically, if I drink a tab, unknowingly placed in a Big Bear 40 ounce, will I still trip?!?! quick now.....quick...

The Pebbler posted:

Dude don't worry it all cool.

imonlyapuppet posted:

Vice-versa? You mean, does LSD kill alcohol?

How are you posting a thread about this if the tab was unknowingly placed in your 40?

Why are you drinking 40s?

Jonamoth posted:

WILL I loving TRIP OR NOT? ..I WANT TO.... sorry about being grammatically incorrect you pile of poo poo on a computer answering questions for strangers on a friday night. and big bear is delicious....eat my rear end.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.

CaptainViolence posted:

he was very insistent that everybody take home leftover chili

Oh come on now, what kind of sicko would make cannibal chili

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

elise the great posted:

i heard it had beans too

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

sebmojo posted:

i heard it had beans too

I won't move on beans being a necessary ingredient, but I would maybe budge on people meat

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

sebmojo posted:

i heard it had beans too
Human beans?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Long pork chilli sounds kinda iffy tbqh. Tacos Al pastor is where the money's at.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
If you're going to eat long pig

1. They should be brined or braised in vinegar before adding to a stew, or smoked, to reduce gaminess

2. They should be rich

3. Seriously, there's nothing unethical about eating the rich, but they're going to be very gamey so treat them like boar

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Yolo Swaggins Esq
Jan 29, 2015

oOoOoh 👀 a dapper little mouse🎩 🐀🕺🏻🕺🏻 a dAppER MoUSe🧐🐀 🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️it’s a 🎩DAPPER mouse 👀✔️🐀🥾🏃🏽‍♂️🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🏃🏽‍♂️🐀💥

elise the great posted:

Submitting this as my favourite forum quote, like some kind of thread auto-cannibalism

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Outrail posted:

Long pork chilli sounds kinda iffy tbqh. Tacos Al pastor is where the money's at.

But I hardly know Al Pastor; seems rude to eat him.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

But I hardly know Al Pastor; seems rude to eat him.

Alex is indeed Pastor at Grimsby Baptist Church.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

sebmojo posted:

i heard it had beans too

Fava beans?

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Martman posted:

Human beans

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Martman posted:

Human beans?

That's nuts

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Kitfox88 posted:

That's nuts
Only some of it

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Splicer posted:

Only some of it

The bits that smell like they store pee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Zero One posted:

Fried chicken ads

This is loving genius, and this man should have a medal for his discoveries.

If I could replace all the dumbass poo poo ads for dumbass useless poo poo with chicken ads then I'd do it in a heartbeat. Got dang this man is smart.