Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I maintain that it’s beautiful that Matt found a woman with his exact same face, but transposed onto a yoga teachers body

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
I don't really care all that much about matt's personal life and I think its creepy that this thread does

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

AnEdgelord posted:

I don't really care all that much about matt's personal life and I think its creepy that this thread does

I've got some good news then: nobody gives a poo poo what you think. Get the gently caress out of my office

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.

paul_soccer12 posted:

oh ya that reminds me check out the dinky pebble the podcast millionaire Matt Christman proposed with:
https://twitter.com/ambercrollo/status/1465911955122581507

Good. Dont buy dumb expensive rings.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Bust Rodd posted:

I maintain that it’s beautiful that Matt found a woman with his exact same face, but transposed onto a yoga teachers body

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Bust Rodd posted:

felix randomly made a similar statement about shroud and bnans and i hated that I understood exactly what he meant

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

AnEdgelord posted:

Ok, An Edgelord.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

hobbesmaster posted:

felix randomly made a similar statement about shroud and bnans and i hated that I understood exactly what he meant

if matt doesn't treat amber better he's going to lose her

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

paul_soccer12 posted:

oh ya that reminds me check out the dinky pebble the podcast millionaire Matt Christman proposed with:

didn’t he just get divorced lol

selec
Sep 6, 2003

gay_crimes posted:

I’m sure somebody can be very normal and dig up the docs for you buddy

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

As a Day 1 Chapo patreon subscriber I will be furious if I don't get an invitation to the wedding.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

selec posted:

I’m sure somebody can be very normal and dig up the docs for you buddy

thanks

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Atrocious Joe posted:

As a Day 1 Chapo patreon subscriber I will be furious if I don't get an invitation to the wedding.

Goddamn, I just imagined that Lowtax airport meetup from like 2001 but it's 500 people all awkwardly milling around instead.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Azathoth posted:

Goddamn, I just imagined that Lowtax airport meetup from like 2001 but it's 500 people all awkwardly milling around instead.

the local news can't figure out what's going on, so they cite it as a flash mob, back in vogue

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

hobbesmaster posted:

I don't know who either of those people are

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
podcasts

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

:same:

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Gripweed posted:

I don't know who either of those people are

twitch

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Has anyone ever said “Now that’s what I call podcasting!”?

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
lmao epstein: "i love being alive"

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

paul_soccer12 posted:

She seems to like it.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

oh yeah, these two

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

gay_crimes posted:

dudes rock

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Azathoth posted:

worlds collided when lowtax said "goon meet" in like 2016 or 2017 and 8 people showed up and one of them was matt

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

R. Guyovich posted:

worlds collided when lowtax said "goon meet" in like 2016 or 2017 and 8 people showed up and one of them was matt

how would you know... unless......... :O

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

matt probably drove from wisconsin to kansas city just for it

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

tokin opposition posted:

how would you know... unless......... :O

they have these things called cameras

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

matt said that thje taxman essentially begged him to come on twitter iirc

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
lowtax was begging to go on chapo. it was really cringe

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Shroud and bnans at Tanagra

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Farm Frenzy posted:

matt said that thje taxman essentially begged him to come on twitter iirc

lol wtf where/when?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i have received the save the date letter already. it was printed on beautiful, heavy parchment & also tastefully scented. if anyone else is going feel free to pm me we cna get some cocktails :cheers:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

matt so cheap he kills his fiance with low grade envelope glue

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

i say swears online posted:

matt probably drove from wisconsin to kansas city just for it

ah, the best kind of trip: driving down I-90 and then immediately hitting a brick wall as soon as you try to get onto 55

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Xaris posted:

lol wtf where/when?

like 2017 or so? on twitter account #2 or 3, when he was doing gaming garbage and he was begging to get on the show by kind of negging them and it absolutely did not work

A Bag of Milk
Jul 3, 2007

I don't see any American dream; I see an American nightmare.
on the next cushvlog: we have every reason to be hopeful. meaningful and sustained positive change is not only possible, but inevitable

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
man the 3rd hand accounts of what 'jane' went through on trueAnon are harrowing.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
by actually going to the trial and posting an episode about the trial every day, Brace & Liz are now easily the most professional and hardest working podcasters, unironically, in the game.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Bust Rodd posted:

by actually going to the trial and posting an episode about the trial every day, Brace & Liz are now easily the most professional and hardest working podcasters, unironically, in the game.

it's sort of their whole raison d'être, if they didn't cover the big event what good would they be. quality content though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

uber_stoat posted:

it's sort of their whole raison d'être, if they didn't cover the big event what good would they be. quality content though.

yeah but were talking about podcasting and patreon subscribers, Brace and Liz couldve simply released a two parter from the comfort of their homes by covering it the way everyone else on Earth is covering it, by consuming the scoops and reprocessing it for their own audience. By actually flying to NY and going into the actually court room and sitting 30 feet away from Ghislain Maxwell herself, well, at minimum they are the realest dude and lady in da game, no cap. I mean Brace already had "Put my money where my mouth is" bona fides from fighting in the ME but Liz and Brace are going to war, this poo poo owns, honestly best content all year.