Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

ahh that's the good poo poo, a healthy hit of crack ping to bring the night in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i had never realized that a slave brothel operation could upstream for a for profit baby mill but i am not a huge monster i guess

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Real hurthling! posted:

i had never realized that a slave brothel operation could upstream for a for profit baby mill but i am not a huge monster i guess

It's called vertical integration, synergy, and so on. It's like somebody's never been to business school.

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
Oprah is extremely evil, not only covering for child rapists but also raising hysteria about nonexistent satanic child killers all during the early 90s when the satanic panic was sputtering out. Complete misdirection/projection.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
speaking of satanic panic i wonder what Mike Warnke's up to these days

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

my bony fealty posted:

ahh that's the good poo poo, a healthy hit of crack ping to bring the night in.

yeah, this one hit solid

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK

Jetto Jagga posted:

Oprah is extremely evil, not only covering for child rapists but also raising hysteria about nonexistent satanic child killers all during the early 90s when the satanic panic was sputtering out. Complete misdirection/projection.

kinda puts the child slave brothel and baby selling factory in perspective

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Regulus74 posted:

How do you know this for sure? Not being an rear end, just interested if there's hard evidence I haven't come across yet

supposedly the names that are underlined and circled are the interesting ones iirc but that might be bs

Pulcinella
Feb 15, 2019

Real hurthling! posted:

its cool that comeys daughter gets to prosecute ghislane. deffo no problem with that coincidence no sir

Writers really have been poisoned with franchise brain these days. You saw this with the sequel trilogy as well. You can’t just have new or random nobody characters. Every character has to be related to somebody else for some reason.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1450650525138132996

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

is that a new Epstein look that just dropped?

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
the times up organization proven to be a group for protecting powerful men from rape accusations, so his support checks out

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

papa horny michael posted:

the times up organization proven to be a group for protecting powerful men from rape accusations, so his support checks out

the org had to fire every one and "restructure" after getting a lot of flack for supporting andrew cuomo for all his suck-n-gently caress years in NY state leadership

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

aw jeez I'm slated to start a new job next week and there are references to a "Jeffery Epstein" in the onboarding notes. don't think it's our Jeff though because the company was talking to him in 2020. unless...

when I was interviewing at another place a few weeks ago the CEO's name was also Jeff Epstein and now im feeling just surrounded by Jeff Epsteins all the time, how many of them are there?

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

my bony fealty posted:

aw jeez I'm slated to start a new job next week and there are references to a "Jeffery Epstein" in the onboarding notes. don't think it's our Jeff though because the company was talking to him in 2020. unless...

when I was interviewing at another place a few weeks ago the CEO's name was also Jeff Epstein and now im feeling just surrounded by Jeff Epsteins all the time, how many of them are there?

perhaps his genetic seeding program was more successful than we realised

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

my bony fealty posted:

He did (does?) have a noted interest in cloning, and "seeding" the human race with his own DNA.

It's also worth considering that the name might have been an invention in the first place, with the "Epstine" blackboard photo this thread's posted a few times. Maybe other people want to take on the title?

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

every generation of depraved elites has its own epstein. the breeding program actually predates him, and exists to supply fresh fall guys to inherit the title. this has been going on for aeons and the process is nearly perfected, in just a few generations the Kid-rear end Hazerach will be born

Regulus74
Jul 26, 2007
https://mobile.twitter.com/innercitypress/status/1466452917205020680

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Depending on your media sphere, it's funny seeing which side is being pushed as closer to Epstein. EPSTEIN FLEW ON PRIVATE JET WITH TRUMP (do not talk about who else flew on his jet...)

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
say what you will about him but stalin did not ride on the lolita express

Serf
May 5, 2011

endocriminologist posted:

same for xi jinping

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

sleeptalker posted:

He did (does?) have a noted interest in cloning, and "seeding" the human race with his own DNA.

It's also worth considering that the name might have been an invention in the first place, with the "Epstine" blackboard photo this thread's posted a few times. Maybe other people want to take on the title?

I think a phonetic spelling of the teacher's name on the whiteboard is extremely common. probably extra so for the hemophiliac level blue bloods who went to that school.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Best Friends posted:

I think a phonetic spelling of the teacher's name on the whiteboard is extremely common. probably extra so for the hemophiliac level blue bloods who went to that school.
then why not write "epsteen"

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

I'm presuming he pronounced his name different at the time or was just an idiot. I'd say half my teachers had phonetic spellings of their names on their boards; it seems like the least weird thing about Epstein

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

he misspelled other peoples names too, so maybe he just had a learning disability. his achievements are remarkable considering the difficulties he faced.

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Serf posted:

same for xi jinping

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol

Serf posted:

same for xi jinping

hell yeah

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

mawarannahr posted:

he misspelled other peoples names too, so maybe he just had a learning disability. his achievements are remarkable considering the difficulties he faced.

quote:

While everybody was watching, we began to realize he didn’t know what he was talking about. Then after a couple of minutes—Jeffrey had no attention span whatsoever—he would interrupt the conversation and change it and say things like, "What does that got to do with pussy?!"

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

Tungsten posted:

Has anyone tried listening to his records backwards? I bet there are more clues.

My friend said that when he was growing up (deep south, 1980s) his pastor told everyone in church that Queen's "another one bites the dust" would say "it's fun to smoke marijuana" when played backwards so his dad took all his records from him lol, thanks a lot preach :(

So naturally we found a copy, played the drat thing backwards, and I have to say i want to believe

Mostly because it's true

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

R.L. Stine posted:

speaking of satanic panic i wonder what Mike Warnke's up to these days

Exactly what you think he'd be doing! He's a YouTuber

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOW2lNn2jlk

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

endocriminologist posted:

:hmmyes:

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

mawarannahr posted:

theres gotta be a person from the class alive that remembers why he wrote it that way.
strong urge to goon project this

selec
Sep 6, 2003

https://twitter.com/propublica/status/1466348521871876103?s=21

this is basically describing the Epstein method on an institutional scale.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

mawarannahr posted:

Yeah, it's amazing how many people claimed he was a genius despite all evidence to the contrary, almost like he was kept around for other, less defensible reasons :thunk:

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

perhaps the most threatening aura ive ever seen in a courtroom sketch

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

omg yes

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

that makes me think of Bronson Pinchot's AV Club interview where he talks about Tom Cruise

"Risky Business (1983)—“Barry”

BP: We didn’t know it was going to be a big hit. We thought Tom [Cruise] was the biggest bore on the face of the Earth. He had spent some formative time with Sean Penn—we were all very young at the time, Tom was 20, I was 23. Tom had picked up this knack of calling everyone by their character names, because that would probably make your performance better, and I don’t agree with that. I think that acting is acting, and the rest of the time, you should be you, but he called us all by our character names. He was tense and made constant, constant unrelated homophobic comments, like, “You want some ice cream, in case there are no gay people there?” I mean, his lingo was larded with the most… There was no basis for it. It was like, “It’s a nice day, I’m glad there are no gay people standing here.” Very, very strange.

Years and years later when people started to torment him with that, I used to think “God, that’s really fitting, because he tormented a lot of people as a 20-year-old.” He made such a big deal about it."

"AVC: Do you think he was just insecure? Or that he was young?

BP: I really don’t know. It is what it is; there’s nothing I can add to it. If someone’s 20 years old and every third line out of their mouth is anti-something specific, then draw your own conclusion."

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Xi Crack-Ping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

perhaps the most threatening aura ive ever seen in a courtroom sketch