Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Rarity posted:

Pouring one out for tiny bong :(

there's nothing sadder than a yobber who has 2 bury their own bong

:baduk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

having said that I'm awfully glad 2 have a crew. youn's are the best

:beerpal:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Twenty Four

Areola Grande posted:

there's nothing sadder than a yobber who has 2 bury their own bong

:baduk:

byob = bury your own bong? :thunk:

Areola Grande

bathe ur own beagle 4 once in ur pathetic life! That's what it stands for
:doink:

Areola Grande

what I mean is it's been a long one. goodnight TC.

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
rip tiny bong

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ass-penny

pnac attack posted:

rip tiny bong

how is your back, friend?

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Twenty Four

Areola Grande posted:

bathe ur own beagle 4 once in ur pathetic life! That's what it stands for
:doink:

step one: procure beagle.

Also I was bored and wanted a drink but didn't want something cold and then I remembered whisky and coffee (I typically rarely drink coffee, but when I do it probably is going to have whisky in it. it even took me a few to remember how to assemble the coffee maker)

probably going to do this more the next couple of months while it's cooler at night

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

pnac attack posted:

rip tiny bong

No they can't do that anymore, that's the problem

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Ass-penny

Rarity posted:

:vince:

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

rear end-penny posted:

how is your back, friend?

better than it was, that's for sure

Rarity posted:

rip in peace

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

Crewin' with a fancy framboise from Beachwood Blendery.

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
The edible sent me on a ride and I spent a couple hours just watching music videos and having a good time. I wonder what today will bring crew.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Escape From Noise posted:

Ohhhh tiny bong, the pipes, the pipes are calling
From pen to pen, and down the table side.
The weed is gone, and all the bongs are falling,
It's you, it's you must go and my high died

Homie.......my heart.........

Also I am very excited to be at home tonight trashing because I need to see a man about a dog but also I need to be comfy at home, my pain level is like 6/10 and steadily rising this morning.

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

Homie.......my heart.........

Also I am very excited to be at home tonight trashing because I need to see a man about a dog but also I need to be comfy at home, my pain level is like 6/10 and steadily rising this morning.

I hope you get some relief and get to pet s very good dog.

I sincerely miss my former housemate's dog. I miss you Layla! You slobbery princess!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I hope you get some relief and get to pet s very good dog.

I sincerely miss my former housemate's dog. I miss you Layla! You slobbery princess!

I love Goose very much and I am very glad I got to spend the last few days basking in her glory.

I really want to talk to the dude I'm talking to though because he's got a really nice dog. Wanna pet that dog.

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

Wanna pet that dog.

Story of my life.

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Story of my life.

I skipped out cleaning yesterday so figured a couple shots and an energy drink would get me into it this morning. half a bottle later and I've not even picked up the bag from going to the store. Hungover afternoon cleaning here I come. or, here me out, I can half rear end a tiny bit of housework while drunk this afternoon and deal with it tomorrow when I have actual poo poo I need to do during the day so can't be :trashed:'n.

Honestly, if weed were legal here I'd prob not get high much, but I'd sleep better the nights I need to sleep and I'd wake up refreshed and ready to do poo poo. I used to think legalizing would gently caress up me being able to talk to people, but it turned out I just hung out with idiots and I had to be drunk as gently caress to even stand them. I can talk to my brother and we have good convos while he's smoking and it turns out its just the dicks I used to hang out with that can't think and are worse when high. Also, BYOB is like a warm blanky after walking miles in a blizzard.

Anyways, I am right at the point of starting to space out a bit... I am curious, do I sweet talk my way into a gangtag or do I kick a fiver at it? Either way is cool and I prob need to buy up some poo poo anyways kuz the Halloween Bone Buds and Ghostin Pals both looked good.

Crewin' with a fancy framboise from Beachwood Blendery.

We got like one good spot here that has a brewery under/attached to a bar. They do some weird poo poo, sometimes it's really good like the PB&J Stout or the German Chocolate Cake(my ex on our first date ordered something with berries in the title and didn't read enough to see it said SOUR and that poo poo was so loving sour she'd not drink it so I did but it wasn't great so I chugged the pint in two goes and it also was the most carbonated thing I probably ever had and I spent the rest of the night burping up choco cake and berries), but generally I think its fun to stop by every now and then and try out whatever they come up with, my friend from teens bought me over when I had a hosed up night after moving to this city and I decided I like trying random brews.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(

nesamdoom posted:

I am curious, do I sweet talk my way into a gangtag or do I kick a fiver at it? Either way is cool and I prob need to buy up some poo poo anyways kuz the Halloween Bone Buds and Ghostin Pals both looked good.

Depends, for forum specific tags the Mods / IKs are usually the right place to start, maybe PM GaG or Manifisto to see what the score is

nesamdoom posted:

We got like one good spot here that has a brewery under/attached to a bar. They do some weird poo poo, sometimes it's really good like the PB&J Stout or the German Chocolate Cake(my ex on our first date ordered something with berries in the title and didn't read enough to see it said SOUR and that poo poo was so loving sour she'd not drink it so I did but it wasn't great so I chugged the pint in two goes and it also was the most carbonated thing I probably ever had and I spent the rest of the night burping up choco cake and berries), but generally I think its fun to stop by every now and then and try out whatever they come up with, my friend from teens bought me over when I had a hosed up night after moving to this city and I decided I like trying random brews.

I love trying new brews out, cannot wait until the local beer festival starts back up (cancelled due to COVID the last 2 years :cry: ).

Ass-penny

I'm extra nauseous today, it is not just my usual hangover. I did get my covid booster shot and a tetanus booster yesterday afternoon. I normally don't have much of a reaction to vaccines but I guess the combo got me weird. Cancelled my plans this afternoon. Gonna stay in and play videogames I think.

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

NumptyScrub posted:

Depends, for forum specific tags the Mods / IKs are usually the right place to start, maybe PM GaG or Manifisto to see what the score is

I love trying new brews out, cannot wait until the local beer festival starts back up (cancelled due to COVID the last 2 years :cry: ).

I'm low effort so I'll prob wait til the next time I have a reason to talk to them. I wish we had more spots with local brews, but not many people wanna do it in the area. I can make a decent kvass/wine mix myself but my ex took the pressure cooker back and I haven't dialed in the early fermenting on a big pot with a lid taped mostly down. I used to put like 20-30 bucks a month to ingredients and just always have some hard kvass kinda stuff to drink. I started jacking it a couple years back and had some nasty light liquor to drink but it was hitting the point that I was spending as much almost as buying swill vodka. so why save a buck for an hour of work when garbage vodka will do the trick. when I put more effort in the smaller batches were coming out as a slightly sour deep deep red cherry/blackberry thing that was sweet as gently caress. But it was cheap as gently caress to spend most my time drinking homemade booze and few hours a day work on it. had to adjust kuz i kept popping glass on the finishing stage and it was a bit dangerous with my macaws around, so i had to cut production and keep a towel over poo poo in the sink and couldn't ferment in the same room as the birds kuz if it popped then i'd spend a day just looking for bits of glass.
this winter tho i'm gonna make some berry poo poo and then put buckets out to freeze and i'm gonna have some poo poo that's pretty good after jacking. maybe someday i'll try like decent brewing, i'd like to but i'm poor as gently caress so makin some ol dirty poo poo is where i'm at. bit of effort and i can :trashed: for a day off about 2 buck.
Ha, the main reason I stopped a few years ago is my xgf got preg and I couldn't have that poo poo around kuz i didn't wanna poison her with my fucky booze.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Finger Prince

Ass-penny

Feeling like trash still, and not the kind I like. I've been awake for 5 some hours and haven't been able to bring myself to eat anything. Cracked open a can of pear halves, trying to force myself to eat em.

Areola Grande

rear end-penny posted:

Feeling like trash still, and not the kind I like. I've been awake for 5 some hours and haven't been able to bring myself to eat anything. Cracked open a can of pear halves, trying to force myself to eat em.

smoke weed, get hungry. you holding or??

Ass-penny

That's not really a sure thing for me. I used to get hella munchy but for some years it doesn't seem to make a huge difference. I've smoked some.

Escape From Noise

IPWA?

Areola Grande

well drat dude. my roommate got his booster yesterday and he seems to feel like dog poo poo as well. reflect on you are responsible decision and suck down some more fruit yo

Areola Grande

IPCWA

Finger Prince

Intense pine alcohol

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Areola Grande posted:

no interview, no piss test. just gotta be fingerprinted

can you just give them piss anyway?

major congrats!

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!
Areola Grande

Bilirubin posted:

can you just give them piss anyway?

I just might!

Ass-penny

ate fruit from a can while playing Superliminal. It was not satisfying (fruit, not the game), but it was for the best I think. Now I'm forcing myself to eat peanut butter toast. Probably try a drink after this.

Areola Grande

rear end-penny posted:

ate fruit from a can while playing Superliminal. It was not satisfying (fruit, not the game), but it was for the best I think. Now I'm forcing myself to eat peanut butter toast. Probably try a drink after this.

:dbuddy:

Escape From Noise

Breakfast at 1 pm of two mandarin oranges and a cappuccino. Lord help me.

Escape From Noise

rear end-penny posted:

Sorry, but this made me think of Lucille.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpsUCEl9zpE

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
oh boy my ispire got here today

oh boy

and the arizer set

it has been a day

Areola Grande

🎵 crew crew crew 🎵
🎵 crew crew crew🎵
🎵 shake ur booty 🎵

Areola Grande

Code Jockey posted:

oh boy my ispire got here today

oh boy

and the arizer set

it has been a day

new gear is always a good day :palmon:

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Areola Grande posted:

🎵 crew crew crew 🎵
🎵 crew crew crew🎵
🎵 shake ur booty 🎵

ag get in discord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

no apologies needed, I am a lot like her.