Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Namtab posted:

I still have 0 PMs, for those who don’t recall I would like 1 PM, with the discord invite within

*checks namtabs last post* lol owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Smote by Baal

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Namtab posted:

That would be exceedingly impolite of me, I have confidence that one of my friends will PM me, also I don’t share any other servers so I literally can’t dm them

This is the real reason people friend each other on discord.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I am in no doubt that I have, in many ways, probably brought this upon myself

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I tried but it turns out I don't have Invite Link powers.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
Why is Namtab's name in blue now?

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Idk what you use to browse the forums but awful app highlights the thread op in blue and this is a namtab thread

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Erg posted:

Idk what you use to browse the forums but awful app highlights the thread op in blue and this is a namtab thread

Oh right. I guess I just never noticed. :v:

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

this isn't a namtab thread

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

homeless snail posted:

this isn't a namtab thread

If it were a Namtab thread there’s a poster who’s obligated to make a gif for it

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib

Namtab posted:

If it were a Namtab thread there’s a poster who’s obligated to make a gif for it

ah poo poo

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

thanks for the update big ben

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

wow im sure this will lead to some great posts

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

also if you actually read the article

quote:

The person spoke with MDH case investigators and reported traveling to New York City and attended the Anime NYC 2021 convention at the Javits Center from Nov. 19-21 The person with the Omicron variant is an adult male, is a resident of Hennepin County, and had been vaccinated. The person developed mild symptoms on Nov. 22 and sought COVID-19 testing on Nov. 24.

note the dates!

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

So following the standard Covid timeline for infection to symptoms, he didn't get it at the convention, but he was contagious there. So superspreader event.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

was this the kiara cosplayer who stole the vape pen

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Piss.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

poopies

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Kwyndig posted:

So following the standard Covid timeline for infection to symptoms, he didn't get it at the convention, but he was contagious there. So superspreader event.
the superspreader event is gonna be when i find a sexy mai shiranui cosplayer. scared?

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

*sliding an abacus*

ah, pussy spreading

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

today we're gonna be talking about THE PUSSY

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I had a question about jojo golden wind.

In the fight with Tiny feet and naranja when tiny feet burst into flames, why did naranja grow back this original size. Tiny feet didn’t die. Do stand powers stop if the user is stunned instead of just being dead?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

how did narancia escape the spider

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

TV Zombie posted:

I had a question about jojo golden wind.

In the fight with Tiny feet and naranja when tiny feet burst into flames, why did naranja grow back this original size. Tiny feet didn’t die. Do stand powers stop if the user is stunned instead of just being dead?

There's several instances where stands where disappear or deactivate when damage is done to the user presumably because it requires some amount of focus to maintain the stand's power and when your life is in serious danger you aren't really worried about what's happening with the other guy. This is not universal as some stands work differently than others, of course. So just think of as Formaggio deactivated Little Feat when he realized he was about to die due to fire explosions.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

The real answer is that Araki-sensei is a tired hack and the shoujo esper manga he stole that sequence from (cleverly hidden with his immaculate tracings of Prada models, natch) had the exact same plot hole.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i think jojo is good personally

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Stairmaster posted:

i think jojo is good personally

ive never watched it. dont ask my opinion

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Endorph posted:

how did narancia escape the spider

Once he grew in size the bite and venom of the spider wasn’t strong enough to kill him. It would have , if he had remained small.

I didn’t think I’d binge jojo when it first came to Netflix but here we are as I try to get to the next season.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

the spider bit him but narancia was too bad at math

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

spiderman but he never finds out he can climb on walls and never makes webshooters so he just goes around punching people

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost
Strong-Man

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

is he strong
listen bud
yes

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
does he just call it Strong-Sense

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost
Yes.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the upside down kiss but hes just holding mj upside down with his beefy arms

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

i think there was an xmen guy whose name was straight up Strong Guy

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
Anime Death Conventions are now big national news and the white house has to talk about them
https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1466442419755487237

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

shut

upppppp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage