Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Bust Rodd posted:

Michael Wolff just letting himself into the White House every day for the first 6 months of the Trump Administration to conduct interviews for his tell-all book with no security clearance because he’d been such a fixture of the campaign they all thought he worked for Steve Bannon.

LMAO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCSgrSNolFg

"I work for uh, Steve?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

projecthalaxy posted:

the mayor pete dance

the videos of large groups of paid actors doing the mayor pete dance in sync to demonstrate revolutionary zeal

The parody Moves like Bloomberg getting taken seriously because the Mayo Pete dance was real so why not this

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

I saw the sheep one in Zurich and it stopped me in my tracks it’s so loving bad

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Animal-Mother posted:

There was a flash game where your goal was to pilot the hijacked planes into the towers and I think Newgrounds banned it.

Matt and Trey killing that's my bush in a display of unity

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Spergin Morlock posted:

lol. have you been conned? pay me $10 to find out if you were

Help, my copy of this book just has "YES" printed on the first page and all the other pages are empty, I think something went wrong!

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
When the Tories blamed Labour overspending for creating the budget deficit and instead of showing how misleading this was the outgoing chancellor left a stupid message on the desk saying the money was all gone. Then after not rebutting the narrative of "Labour caused it and austerity is the solution" for five years they ran a campaign in 2015 in which they swore themselves to spending discipline in a stone tablet and the Tories won the first majority government in a generation.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Are the british dumber than americans at this point or is it a dead heat

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Orange Devil posted:

Help, my copy of this book just has "YES" printed on the first page and all the other pages are empty, I think something went wrong!

Weird mine hasn't arrived yet

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Milo and POTUS posted:

we're dumber on average but american stupidity is extreme

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

in the theme

https://twitter.com/HackedOffHugh/status/1343890893745565696?s=20

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Orange Devil posted:

Unfortunately you have been duped. I would have told you that for free. But what comes next is a little more complicated. Don't worry I've written a book on it. It's not a long book so it can be yours for a mere :tenbux: for the digital copy...

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
^^^^^
Interesting, I wish to subscribe to your newsletter. Can I e-mail you my credit card info?

Feral Integral posted:

Weird mine hasn't arrived yet

Did you pay the $20 shipping fee?

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

It's a dead heat, but British people are certain they're smarter, so they're worse.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Mario Batali’s apology for committing sexual assault included a recipe for cinnamon rolls at the end

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Milo and POTUS posted:

The UK is sadder because it's got that energy of an old man with dementia going out to oversee his subjects and it's really just some birds and a fat raccoon because the time in history when he had any actual power or relevance to history is long since past and you just kind of let him live in his delusions while hoping he doesn't fall on a pair of scissors or something.

Whereas the US is scarier because, for the moment, we still have that power. So we can show up to work wearing no pants and everyone still has humor us because we'll just assisnate their president if we don't. But don't worry, they'll put us in a home too eventually.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

yeah like our trump mostly just bumbles around giving himself covid

america's trump nearly invaded iran or nuked china

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Tesseraction posted:

yeah like our trump mostly just bumbles around giving himself covid

america's trump nearly invaded iran or nuked china

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/Policy/status/1379982393671442433

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

quote:

The Milk Tea Alliance is an online democracy and human rights movement consisting mainly of netizens from Hong Kong,

"milk tea." could a British op be any more obvious?

e: lmao

quote:

Hong Kong-style milk tea originates from British colonial rule over Hong Kong. The British practice of afternoon tea, where black tea is served with milk and sugar, grew popular in Hong Kong. Milk tea is similar, except with evaporated or condensed milk instead of ordinary milk.[1]

mawarannahr has issued a correction as of 23:47 on Dec 2, 2021

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
the old fat bald guy from Law and Order and Hunt For Red October ran for president lol

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
I think every person here in Britain is several degrees less confident than their equivalent in the US so we probably have about as many idiots but over there the idiots probably think they're Socrates or something.

Shyrka
Feb 10, 2005

Small Boss likes to spin!

Prurient Squid posted:

I think every person here in Britain is several degrees less confident than their equivalent in the US so we probably have about as many idiots but over there the idiots probably think they're Socrates or something.

Which is ironic since any loving moron with a British accent is lauded as a deep thinker over in the US.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2016/jan/14/oregon-militiaman-loses-his-cool-over-donated-dildos-and-sex-toys-video

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What's this about originally?

Stunning Honky posted:

the old fat bald guy from Law and Order and Hunt For Red October ran for president lol

Who?

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Mr. Bean

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Oh it was fred thompson. I've never seen either of those. God that feels like an eternity ago

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

he has no grace in himself

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Stunning Honky posted:

Good ol Fred "Lazy" Thompson.

Fred Thompson: Lazy as charged

quote:

"But what happened to the “tour of downtown Waverly” that was on his schedule?

Canceled. Not going to happen. He was not going to walk the streets of Waverly in search of voters.

Instead, Thompson rode four blocks to the local fire station. Local fire stations always have captive audiences (unless there is a fire).

Inside, Thompson shook a few hands — there were only about 15 people there — and then Chief Dan McKenzie handed Thompson the chief’s fire hat so Thompson could put it on.

Thompson looked at it with a sour expression on his face.

“I’ve got a silly hat rule,” Thompson said.

In point of fact, the “silly” hat was the one Chief McKenzie wore to fires and I am guessing none of the firefighters in attendance considered it particularly silly, but Thompson was not going to put it on. He just stood there holding it and staring at it.

To save the moment, Jeri Thompson took the hat from her husband’s hands and put it on her head.

“You look cute,” Thompson said to her. She did.

Jeri took off the hat and McKenzie led the Thompsons over to a fire truck.

The chief invited Thompson to climb up behind the wheel, but Thompson said, “Naw, this is fine.” And he stood there looking at the fire truck."

Low energy! :sad:

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Sean Spicer stole a mini fridge from the Executive Office Building and pushed it across the street to the White House after everyone had left for the day.

Animal-Mother posted:

There was a flash game where your goal was to pilot the hijacked planes into the towers and I think Newgrounds banned it.
Kaboom! The Suicide Bomber Game was OK, though.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
The only thing I remember from the Fred Thompson campaign was during one of the debates he just got kind of incensed when hearing the term "windfall profits tax" and just repeated the term in a question tone like he was being accused of something

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Pierre Delecto

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

the only person that went to jail for all of this was the FBI guy who shot him because he lied about when he started shooting

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

vyelkin posted:

Pierre Delecto

https://twitter.com/Comey/status/847590025223188480

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
James Comey wearing a camouflage powder blue suit in an attempt to blend in with the curtains of the Oval Office and thereby avoid talking to the POTUS

Charles Ingalls
Jan 31, 2021

imaging being so unfathomably boring that your inner let loose internet persona is just some dude in a suit caring about the exact same meaningless nothing, but it’s the internet so you don’t even have to fake it…

there’s just too many layers of plain white bread here, what a sad. sad. sad. man

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Somebody orchestrated a large section of the media to tell Joe Biden to stop using his dead son as an excuse for everything.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Andrew Yang wanted to ban male circumcision

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006