Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I didn't know this Jane #1 is a famous actress? How the hell has her name not leaked? That is surprising.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

true anon remains the best podcast

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

mcmagic posted:

I didn't know this Jane #1 is a famous actress? How the hell has her name not leaked? That is surprising.

I'm assuming there will be a retribution leak any day now

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

mcmagic posted:

it kinda already has, some people did the digging and found that she is a major star on Days Of Our Lives

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

They are DISMEMBERING Dasha in the Succession Facebook group lmao 😂

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

oof

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

hey greg is nice

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

https://nypost.com/2021/10/23/how-nicholas-braun-cousin-greg-became-nycs-hottest-bachelor/

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Wizard Master posted:

Do they think the actor gets to pick what they wear or how their hair gets done? Actually, idk, does an actor who’s not a big star get to pick that stuff? I’d think it would be decided by somebody else but honestly I don’t know

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
funny that dasha got no characterization really. suddenly mad at her boss.

cousin greg is ugly lee pace.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Do they think the actor gets to pick what they wear or how their hair gets done? Actually, idk, does an actor who’s not a big star get to pick that stuff? I’d think it would be decided by somebody else but honestly I don’t know

I mean yea she has no control over wardrobe but 'she's an unpleasant squeaky voiced rear end in a top hat with bad teeth and hair' are 100% on her so still not a great review!

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

sexpig by night posted:

I mean yea she has no control over wardrobe but 'she's an unpleasant squeaky voiced rear end in a top hat with bad teeth and hair' are 100% on her so still not a great review!

Yeah sure the rest is on her but specifically the clothes and hair and honestly personality part feel more like those things are more about the productions vision for the character

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
i don't care what your facebook group friend says about someone, sorry op

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Charlene DEMOLISHES Dasha

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
lol at people actually trying to understand some psychotic facebook comment instead of just lollin and scrollin

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Charlene DEMOLISHES Dasha

I believe it was billed as more of a dismemberment

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I believe it was billed as more of a dismemberment

RIP Dasha. Uhhhh 1990-something I guess-2021

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

RIP Dasha. Uhhhh 1990-something I guess-2021

“see you in hell”

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Wizard Master posted:

https://twitter.com/p88archive/status/1325951121710600192

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

lmfao

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

lol

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

https://twitter.com/nobody_stop_me_/status/1466505908687679496/photo/1

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

oh no

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

lol drat that account is probably jesus der supa jew or whatever he finally got me

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

I dunno about all those tweets but the red scare/freddie deboer beef is the LAST thing the left needs right now! If we can’t build a coalition of mean gays, hot girls and gym bros who think they’re mark fisher it’s a loving lost cause

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Happy for her, more podcasters should transition

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

tokin opposition posted:

Happy for her, more podcasters should transition

bimbofication aside, dudes. rock.

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

https://twitter.com/gadflypod/status/1464310860344614921

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
mike recine is a lot less funny than i expected

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

crepeface posted:

mike recine is a lot less funny than i expected

he's not good and his podcast sucks

maybe his standup is better idk, i guess he was okay on Stavvy Solves your Problems (rip??)

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

mike recine was the guy people watched because they thought it was michael brooks

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
saw this on my twitter timeline from 6 years ago with 6 likes that i liekd

quote:

mirror universe major kira: *struts out in sexy latex bondage gear* suffer, insect.

mirror universe me: i like to hike

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

their description of the prosecutor's opening statement vs the defense make me think she's probably gonna walk.

When they commented on the prosecutor being awkward and the defense attorney being smooth it definitely made me concerned, since the Memphis TN attempted murder trial I was on the jury for had both a defense attorney and prosecutor who were both extremely smooth and good at talking. I really doubt that they simply couldn't get anyone better to be prosecutor.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
in a lot of DA offices its broadly considered gauche to appear too slick. you're a public servant, after all. truth be told i havent followed this case at all and it could be civil for all i know lol. ill catch up and comment when fully versed. until then, au revoir

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Ytlaya posted:

I really doubt that they simply couldn't get anyone better to be prosecutor.

that's a comey you're doubting

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smythe posted:

saw this on my twitter timeline from 6 years ago with 6 likes that i liekd

The mirror universe kicks rear end

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The surprisingly good Star Trek Voyager Elite Force FPS had a level that took place on a TOS-era mirror universe ship that got transported into the prime universe delta quadrant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Tragic there was no mirror TNG ep, no beard but moustache riker >:)