Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Areola Grande posted:

🎵 crew crew crew 🎵
🎵 crew crew crew🎵
🎵 shake ur booty 🎵

:c2b:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

rear end-penny posted:

ate fruit from a can while playing Superliminal. It was not satisfying (fruit, not the game), but it was for the best I think. Now I'm forcing myself to eat peanut butter toast. Probably try a drink after this.

if ya need, micro a couple ramen packs then chuck a handful of cheese on it and worst to worst if it wont stay down it'll come up easy.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Twenty Four posted:

step one: procure beagle.

one of the first steps in the Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster on how to be a pirate is getting a parrot, I had that and all the steps covered up to getting a ship and I kept thinking about bailing out on my life to go to the coast and stealing a ship for my pirating ways to continue. got sidetracked and now I gotta teach a tiny dude to be a good pirate before I can go, he may come with and help me on adventures.

holy gently caress poo poo, I woke up at 2am drunk as poo poo. almost 3 and no more booze so i'm gonna have to sleep more if i can

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
selan dyin

trash'd

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

hello

Ass-penny

nesamdoom posted:

if ya need, micro a couple ramen packs then chuck a handful of cheese on it and worst to worst if it wont stay down it'll come up easy.

I need to buy some again. it is a good thing to keep on hand for days like this, but I had to make due with things I actually had. I started feeling more like myself around 2300, not that that's a good thing but it's certainly better than how I have felt uhhh yesterday. It's funny I wanted to go back to bed all day, and now that it's 0400 the next day I don't really want to go to bed. I will here in a minute. hope everyone had a good evening.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

selan dyin

hi!!

Ass-penny

welcome

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

selan dyin

hi

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

balls dildo, how are you?

I am going to bed because jesus it is late, video games are bad kids

Twenty Four

nesamdoom posted:

one of the first steps in the Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster on how to be a pirate is getting a parrot, I had that and all the steps covered up to getting a ship and I kept thinking about bailing out on my life to go to the coast and stealing a ship for my pirating ways to continue. got sidetracked and now I gotta teach a tiny dude to be a good pirate before I can go, he may come with and help me on adventures.

Wallace Beery's Treasure Island? Not exactly but almost!

Twenty Four

rear end-penny posted:

I started feeling more like myself around 2300, not that that's a good thing but it's certainly better than how I have felt uhhh yesterday. It's funny I wanted to go back to bed all day, and now that it's 0400 the next day I don't really want to go to bed. I will here in a minute. hope everyone had a good evening.
Did your shots and illness put a halt to your travel plans? Hope you are doing better!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hey trashed crew, I love you but I want you to make some healthy choices today about your trashing.

Twenty Four

Mormon Nailer posted:

Hey trashed crew, I love you but I want you to make some healthy choices today about your trashing.

It says right on the can that it's brewed from the choicest hops, best barley malt and rice, so it's gotta be healthy right?

Jokes aside all is well on the home front here, hope the same for you!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Twenty Four posted:

It says right on the can that it's brewed from the choicest hops, best barley malt and rice, so it's gotta be healthy right?

Jokes aside all is well on the home front here, hope the same for you!

Same! Trying real hard to not smoke cigarettes and also I'm still not drinking bevvies much which is GOOD.

I have, however, gone too far with the weed so I gotta be good and have a tolerance break for like, A Few Days soon lol. For reasons.

Escape From Noise

I made not super great choices today oh god

Ass-penny

Mormon Nailer posted:

Same! Trying real hard to not smoke cigarettes and also I'm still not drinking bevvies much which is GOOD.

I have, however, gone too far with the weed so I gotta be good and have a tolerance break for like, A Few Days soon lol. For reasons.

are you ok? you saying you've gone too far with the weed is wild.

Twenty Four posted:

Did your shots and illness put a halt to your travel plans? Hope you are doing better!

thanks Twenty Four. Nah unless I get more sick soon I'm still going to Phoenix. Feel pretty normal today. We don't leave town until about a week from today.

Escape From Noise posted:

I made not super great choices today oh god

What happened EFN?

Wilmott Snipes

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
Sorry I haven't been posting krew but I got a CT scan for my lungs since they are horrible and while they didn't find anything bad there or my heart they did find I have a fatty liver so no drinking for me! Guess I can eat gummies instead or something but they make me sleepy I dunno lol.

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

Wilmott Snipes posted:

Sorry I haven't been posting krew but I got a CT scan for my lungs since they are horrible and while they didn't find anything bad there or my heart they did find I have a fatty liver so no drinking for me! Guess I can eat gummies instead or something but they make me sleepy I dunno lol.

maybe it needs more exercise

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Mormon Nailer posted:

Did you melt your Dynavap like Poverty Goat?

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!
Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Tired: work
Wired: :trashed:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bilirubin posted:

Did you melt your Dynavap like Poverty Goat?

Oh gently caress lol ok so

Not yet but it's coming, guess who finally bought the fuckin wand

rear end-penny posted:

are you ok? you saying you've gone too far with the weed is wild.

Oh ummm... So I've recently made some Choices in my life and I'm embracing, uh...those choices, but I gotta be a little more sensible with my consumption until I figure out if those are very very good choices like I think they are or if I'm just high and being extra. I'm always high and always extra but, you know.

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
im more confused than I was before

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Achtane posted:

maybe she started posting in r/trees instead of here :reddit:

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
gently caress THAT

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Mormon Nailer posted:

Same! Trying real hard to not smoke cigarettes

oh word?

more falafel please

forums poster

i was walking with my friend and out of nowhere he said "where do you go on Reddit if you just want to post about actual trees" and just then another guy passed the other direction and without breaking stride just said "r/realtrees"

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Achtane posted:

gently caress THAT

careful, she LOVES reddit and has been known 2 defend its honor

Dukes Mayo Clinic

Escape From Noise posted:

Ohhhh tiny bong, the pipes, the pipes are calling
From pen to pen, and down the table side.
The weed is gone, and all the bongs are falling,
It's you, it's you must go and my high died

These are now the canonical lyrics and thank you for rescuing this tune.

As a bluegrass jam at an Irish bar was winding down, I witnessed a well-meaning tourist offer to sing Danny Boy. All the musicians suddenly needed a cigarette outside and I know three of them weren’t smokers.

Ass-penny

Imagine posting on Reddit. Jesus H Christ as if life weren't already bleak enough.

Ass-penny

Anyway I hope you made good decisions and I support you in all your endeavors.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

edible ate, lets get :trashed:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sorting yarn
Trashing very very mildly and drinking water

I'm a walking cramp

Ass-penny

Water good.

Twenty Four

rear end-penny posted:

thanks Twenty Four. Nah unless I get more sick soon I'm still going to Phoenix. Feel pretty normal today. We don't leave town until about a week from today.
If you get some free time and can make it out to the north-west side while in town and want to close down my favorite dive bar or something else feel free to hit me up! I'm a late nighter so no worries if that doesn't work!

Mormon Nailer posted:

Trashing very very mildly and drinking water

I'm a walking cramp
Pain crew :glomp: Good vibes your way, friend!

Twenty Four

rear end-penny posted:

Imagine posting on Reddit. Jesus H Christ as if life weren't already bleak enough.

Twenty Four

Achtane posted:

me forever

Ass-penny

Twenty Four posted:

If you get some free time and can make it out to the north-west side while in town and want to close down my favorite dive bar or something else feel free to hit me up! I'm a late nighter so no worries if that doesn't work!

Powerful triple post, friend. If I was going out there just myself or with friends I would definitely take you up on that. I'm going to be with my family tho and even if we were having a quiet night in they would have big questions about my willingness to meet up with internet strangers. None of them are extremely online like me, I feel like it would be a lot of questions when I ask to borrow my aunt's car lmao. Maybe I could come out that way another time? One of my goonmail pals is also in AZ.

Edit for my dumbness. Round 2

Ass-penny fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Dec 4, 2021

Escape From Noise

Despite drinking too much two nights in a row I'm feeling pretty good today. On my way to Kyoto to get my secret Satan gift.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

rear end-penny posted:

Powerful triple post, friend. If I was going out there just myself or with friends I would definitely take you up on that. I'm going to be with my family tho and even if we were having a quiet night in they would have big questions about my willingness to meet up with internet strangers. None of them are extremely online like me, I feel like it would be a lot of questions when I ask to borrow my aunt's car lmao. Maybe I could come out that way another time? One of my goonmail pals is also in AZ.

Edit for my dumbness. Round 2

No worries, I hope you enjoy your trip!