Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
The last 76ers player that was a winner was Allen Iverson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

embiid is 90% winner, it's just too bad the 10% that isn't is his knees

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
They need to bring back Colangelo's burner twitter accounts

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

They need to bring back Colangelo's burner twitter accounts

if i had a medium-sized ladder,

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Azathoth posted:

embiid is 90% winner, it's just too bad the 10% that isn't is his knees

they’ve had like 7 years to get him a point guard and haven’t come close

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

should trade for jokic, it would be awesome

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
the sixers' with/without embiid stats are wild

one-man team

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

real lebron on the Cavs the first time vibes

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
watching the sixers right now and they are really bad

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

vyelkin posted:

watching the celtics right now and they are really bad

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

vyelkin posted:

watching the sixers right now and they are really bad

haven’t watched a game in a long time
sad

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

not that losses are ever good, but the wolves took the nets to the end at home without KAT, i thought if things came together they might be a .500 team and it looks like i'm right for once

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

euphronius posted:

haven’t watched a game in a long time
sad

tbf they won in the end because the hawks had an atrocious fourth quarter, but they looked really bad regardless

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao atl had 9 points in the 4th

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

euphronius posted:

lmao atl had 9 points in the 4th

They're also bad tbh

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Trae Young is overrated as all hell now

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

well they banned his cheat code

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

The last 76ers player that was a winner was
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl5qYy_XWic

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Doc is a mess

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Shear Modulus posted:

spurs are BACK

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Azathoth posted:

lol he's got a $47 million player option for next year

based

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I swear to god do any nba players watch games

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

the longer we wait for Simmons to be traded the more delicious it will be when he returns to Philly.

although at this point I think it’s possible that he literally never plays another game in the state of Pennsylvania.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

and Tobias Harris is 100 percent the cause of Philly’s woes. get rid of him.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

some sort of three team deal where Tobi and Ben go to Portland for CJ and a forward would be pretty cool IMO

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

a new study bible! posted:

the longer we wait for Simmons to be traded the more delicious it will be when he returns to Philly.

although at this point I think it’s possible that he literally never plays another game in the state of Pennsylvania.

if he’s not traded by 12/15 I think he plays again

we will see

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

and Tobias Harris is 100 percent the cause of Philly’s woes. get rid of him.

i am now blaming all his slow decision making on long covid

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

i swear he is a moron

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

two players want to join each other, but neither wants to play for the team he is currently on

how long till they are both Lakers?

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

i love what must be a tense conversation in the blazers front office right now, where after using their draft picks for years to unsuccessfully make a deep playoff run, they're gonna trade what is probably 3 years of first round picks for a point who can't shoot a loving 3. like, he'd be worth it for cj and whatever else they need to make the salaries work and maybe toss in a 1st and a 2nd because you're good like that but eh oh el at mortgaging the farm for ben loving simmons

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Judakel posted:

i swear he is a moron

he really is

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

two players want to join each other, but neither wants to play for the team he is currently on

how long till they are both Lakers?

both of them are way too young to be on lebron's lakers

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Azathoth posted:

i love what must be a tense conversation in the blazers front office right now, where after using their draft picks for years to unsuccessfully make a deep playoff run, they're gonna trade what is probably 3 years of first round picks for a point who can't shoot a loving 3. like, he'd be worth it for cj and whatever else they need to make the salaries work and maybe toss in a 1st and a 2nd because you're good like that but eh oh el at mortgaging the farm for ben loving simmons

saying that ben simmons can't shoot 3s is very generous

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Shear Modulus posted:

saying that ben simmons can't shoot 3s is very generous

He is theoretically capable of making them. I believe he has the upper body strength to huck a ball the requisite distance.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

no i mean he's the guy who's known to not shoot anything outside the paint. a lot of players can't make 3s

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Azathoth posted:

I don’t know, if they can make it work I say go for it. It’s clear the team as currently constructed around Lillard/McCollum isnt ever going to get it done. Take a chance. If it doesn’t work and Lillard wants out then so be it, I’ll always be grateful for what he’s done for this team and this city. Not sure how much of a future they have here anyway, idk, I keep expecting Jody Allen to sell to somebody who will relocate them but I’m an eternal pessimist

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I don’t know, if they can make it work I say go for it. It’s clear the team as currently constructed around Lillard/McCollum isnt ever going to get it done. Take a chance. If it doesn’t work and Lillard wants out then so be it, I’ll always be grateful for what he’s done for this team and this city. Not sure how much of a future they have here anyway, idk, I keep expecting Jody Allen to sell to somebody who will relocate them but I’m an eternal pessimist

If they could do it for no picks or next year's picks, they definitely should but he's not who I'd choose to rebuild around when Lillard wants out next year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I thought Morey didn’t want a bunch of picks? could have changed, I stopped paying close attention to that plotline