Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009

THE HA-HA-FUNNY HUMOR :shepicide:
Sorry to keep bringing up this jackass, but I just can't get over how loving stupid these comics are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Finally someone is brave enough to say that covid is bad thank you for you are service srgrafo

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Dr. Video Games 0135 posted:

These dorks need a Hit Da Bricks meme but about how you can just not give scummy rear end game companies money. Gamers are loving addicts lol

ya you can just play the game for free with zero actual difference

I threw them ten dollars, but I consider that just kinda paying for the game in the hope that a fun game doesn't die. If throwing in ten bucks every four months or whatever keeps them working on new levels and game modes, I couldn't care less about the dress up poo poo

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

"So what do you do?"

"I take white-noise comments and turn them into lovely comics that make NFTs look like the Mona Lisa"

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

LoveForLandlords is real time going through the process of gamersriseup if you check it today, I retract my statement that it was all satire.

Noticing a ton of casual anti semitism today

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Leon Sumbitches posted:

Noticing a ton of casual anti semitism today

So just another day on Reddit then?

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

You all wish you could reddit as good as me

Read the description in the sidebar and then look at the content in the sub. How incredibly bleak and depressing

TengenNewsEditor
Apr 3, 2004

about to hit #1 on /r/all

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Lifepuzzler posted:

THE HA-HA-FUNNY HUMOR :shepicide:
Sorry to keep bringing up this jackass, but I just can't get over how loving stupid these comics are.

I don't even hate the stupid gently caress for his brand of "2 minutes on a wacom after my morning jack off session" comics. They suck, but so does 90% of the poo poo I read on the internet. It's the other sub he does that is truly heinous.

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Theophany posted:

holy gently caress it's a 32-year old man being a tremendous loving baby about something completely normal.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Ratjaculation posted:

cortana_nude_mod.exe

I'm clicking but nothing is opening? Do I need Windows 11 for it to work?

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Zil posted:

I'm clicking but nothing is opening? Do I need Windows 11 for it to work?

it's a virus thats already posting nude pics of your mom to facebook

but why do you have those photos??

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
My sister asked me to hold my nephew when he was a baby and I was a little scared because I didn't want to drop him. She told me it'd be fine and I held him and it was fine.

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

Pennywise the Frown posted:

My sister asked me to hold my nephew when he was a baby and I was a little scared because I didn't want to drop him. She told me it'd be fine and I held him and it was fine.

Childfree OP is definitely not subtle about his disdain for the new member of the family and probably scoffs audibly at everyone else calling the baby cute at the very least. "I don't want to hold the baby right now" wouldn't provoke much of a reaction at all unless it was yet another bit of rude bullshit from him

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Holding my newborn niece was nice but I can’t wait until she has like an actual personality

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Cognac McCarthy posted:

Childfree OP is definitely not subtle about his disdain for the new member of the family and probably scoffs audibly at everyone else calling the baby cute at the very least. "I don't want to hold the baby right now" wouldn't provoke much of a reaction at all unless it was yet another bit of rude bullshit from him

No you don't understand, holding this infant will violate the infant's bodily autonomy and cause then to have abusive relationships in the future so he's doing the child a favor.

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

alexandriao posted:

it's a virus thats already posting nude pics of your mom to facebook

but why do you have those photos??

Why don’t you have those photos? Yet?

Edit:

Hedrigall posted:

Holding my newborn niece was nice but I can’t wait until she has like an actual personality

Doesn’t he realize that children grow up? Infancy and childhood don’t really last that long, and I wouldn’t trade my relationships with my nieces and nephews for nothing! The youngest is a step-nephew that drove me around some in the summer since I can’t, and a good trade for a bit of gas money and conversation over fast food! Now a couple are married and have little grandnephew and niece that FaceTimed me for my birthday last month, and treat me more like a third grandpa than uncle! Even if you hate children and don’t want any, someday, this crying sister may be responsible forwhere and how you live, and living homeless at the gates of the stadium your sister’s son’s band sold out would suuuuck :wth:

DerekSmartymans fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Dec 2, 2021

Yellow Yoshi
Apr 29, 2020

Figure 1: Mario's weird dog

DerekSmartymans posted:

Doesn’t he realize that children grow up? Infancy and childhood don’t really last that long, and I wouldn’t trade my relationships with my nieces and nephews for nothing! The youngest is a step-nephew that drove me around some in the summer since I can’t, and a good trade for a bit of gas money and conversation over fast food! Now a couple are married and have little grandnephew and niece that FaceTimed me for my birthday last month, and treat me more like a third grandpa than uncle! Even if you hate children and don’t want any, someday, this crying sister may be responsible forwhere and how you live, and living homeless at the gates of the stadium your sister’s son’s band sold out would suuuuck :wth:

yeah that'd really suck hhaha

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Slimy Hog posted:

No you don't understand, holding this infant will violate the infant's bodily autonomy and cause then to have abusive relationships in the future so he's doing the child a favor.

this is 100% why I generally beg off holding kids, I'm afraid of breaking them

they are fun tho, even when they are just flesh little anemones reaching for whatever, but just keep getting better

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I just cannot fathom being so viscerally disgusted by my own sisters baby. Yeah babies are gross and fragile but I can't imagine a version of myself where that level of discomfort is so extreme that I would compare being coerced to hold the child to sexual assault. And the fact that they used the word "hysterical" to describe their sister adds a nice sneaky layer of misogyny on top.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

As someone who was sexually assaulted as a kid it was a different experience to being held while not being sexually assaulted.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
as much fun as it is to poo poo on dumb reddit posts i think we all need to keep in mind that a lot of them are so young they don't even know what commercials are

Yellow Yoshi
Apr 29, 2020

Figure 1: Mario's weird dog

Mac and Cheese posted:

as much fun as it is to poo poo on dumb reddit posts i think we all need to keep in mind that a lot of them are so young they don't even know what commercials are

theyre just pretending to be clueless and meek, as is the norm

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

Yellow Yoshi posted:

theyre just pretending to be clueless and meek, as is the norm

i have a well attuned reddit baloney detector and i'm 80% sure a ten year old wrote that

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
half of the people you communicate with online is this;

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

ELECTRONIC OLD MEN RUNNING THE WORLD

Cognac McCarthy posted:

Yes, the most eye-rolling part of it is the part where, like every bad AitA/relationships post, the guy calmly does a thing and the other party gets shouty and hysterical immediately, definitely no background to consider here. I'm just surprised his family isn't blowing up his phone. People generally know the difference between "I'm nervous about holding this fragile and precious thing" and "I think your baby is disgusting".

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Just hold the baby, at that age it might as well be a doll.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

They'll finally hold the baby and let the head flop so horribly they don't let them near it again

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

It's Reddit so that person is awful and an untrustworthy narrator, but you shouldn't be forced to hold a baby if you don't want to. Some people are more insistent about it than they need to be.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
It's not about the him not wanting to hold a baby, it's his entire attitude about it. Like his very human rights are being assaulted.

It's a loving baby dude. You can beat it up in a fight. You'd win.

pooch516
Mar 10, 2010
The mother should be put in jail for allowing a Redditor around her child, actually.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

It's not about the him not wanting to hold a baby, it's his entire attitude about it. Like his very human rights are being assaulted.

This is also probably the best way to stop the mother from insisting you hold her baby, I say OP goes for it

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Its this. Also, I'm guess that the poster was a girl, as girls tend to get more pressure to be baby friendly than guys because people legit can't wrap their heads around girls who dislike babies.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
picture of an unsolicited PM from a redditor:

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

It's a fair question

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

Modern day Aristotle right here

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

There's too many elements to answer for, honestly. If I'm at my actually favorite public place, I'd want a burrito. If I'm 100 feet tall I doubt a burrito would do much for me, and I have no interest in shoving people up my rear end for nourishment.

Also it's pretty embarrassing to be naked

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Modern day Aristotle right here

Eat it, Plato's Cave. We have a new greatest philosophical allegory of all time!

Allegory for what, though, I don't know.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

RFC2324 posted:

Its this. Also, I'm guess that the poster was a girl, as girls tend to get more pressure to be baby friendly than guys because people legit can't wrap their heads around girls who dislike babies.

Am a man.

I kinda gritted my teeth through holding my niece when she was born because while holding babies is nice, all my female inlaws immediately whipped out camera phones, narrated and commented on how well/poorly I was holding the baby and it made me super anxious. Like the babys mom sat there with a phone in my face going: "You look awkward! Why are you holding her so awkward".

I was like wtf you handed her to me.

It was not at all a pleasant experience but by no fault of the babby.

Was holding babby normally the lady is an actual control freak, like pathologically so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
And yet you somehow survived without your childlessness being insulted.

You should have sued though.