Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Technically, it wasn’t fire so much as suddenly being covered in a cubic kilometre of ash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

"In the clip, she said her claim that Rome wasn't real was a metaphor,"

Right

Okay

Sounds scholarly

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/notcursede/status/1466769757559001095?s=21

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Crain posted:

Lmao this bitch is getting noticed. Her entire brand is being smarmy and spouting the most bug-gently caress stupid "debunks" of established history.

Her other one was that Herculaneum/Pompeii were never destroyed by a fire. Also they may or may not have existed in the first place. Regardless of the fact that there's active excavation and archeological sites at both places.

Did she also claim Helen Keller was not blind or deaf because that was the strangest conspiracy I've heard in recent times

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Borrovan posted:

Why won't anyone ask me about my unvaccinated sperm

My "ask me about my unvaccinated sperm" t-shirt is raising absolutely no questions very specifically requested by the shirt

I went cheap and got my "ask me albert my unvacationed sperms" t-shirt from a knock-off site and now the wrong questions are being asked

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

So let me get this straight, you kids say "bad" to mean ... "good"?

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Help, these people keep slaying all of our queens

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

I've been socialized as a male to shout yass

I don't like doing it but I could get my rear end kicked if I don't shout yass with the other dudes so

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Listen buddy, we all got problems!
4/10. Without a label how am I supposed to know who that is meant to be?

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Data Graham posted:

So let me get this straight, you kids say "bad" to mean ... "good"?

this is deadly

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

That 'history' tiktoker reminds me of my favourite conspiracy theory, the Phantom Time Hypothesis

Edit: actually she'd be more into Formenko

NLJP has a new favorite as of 16:11 on Dec 3, 2021

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

what the hell point is this even trying to make?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Mega Comrade posted:

4/10. Without a label how am I supposed to know who that is meant to be?

Clearly Mr. Science himself - Mitch McConnell.

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol

Scratch Monkey posted:

what the hell point is this even trying to make?

Scientists are constantly shrinking into corn cobs. the prize you have to pay for knowledge

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

2/10 where's the cum?

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

biracial bear for uncut posted:

I don't know a single person that writes code for anything for a living that doesn't need therapy.

Is there anybody living in TYOOL 2021 who doesn't need therapy?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Crain posted:

2/10 where's the cum?

Garrison can't cum no more (because he's dead from COVID lol)

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Nah, pizza gets cold, eat that first

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I like cold pizza but I buck the millennial trend by not eating rear end, you can't put a label on me

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

Skwirl posted:

I think @Jack is way smarter than other tech billionaires in that he realized once you become a billionaire there's no real reason to become an even bigger billionaire. A billion dollars let's you do whatever the gently caress you want for the rest of your life. There's almost literally nothing you can't do with 1 billion dollars that you can do with 100 billion dollars

Bold of you to assume that he isn't going to keep his Twitter stock, isn't going to keep influence in the company, and isn't leaving as CEO just to set up a new company and become even more of a billionaire.

Because the answer is of course going to be "yes" to all of these.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

lobsterminator posted:

Tech-bros are the idiot.

We had a conference room named after her at a previous job.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Brawnfire posted:

Nah, pizza gets cold, eat that first
If you're old enough to be lactose intolerant the pizza might be a bad idea if you want to be up for the rear end afterwards

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Right?!?! I mean except even before then, our emotional habits haven't really ever been all that conducive to health and happiness.

Get therapy, nerds. It can be really good for you.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

Right?!?! I mean except even before then, our emotional habits haven't really ever been all that conducive to health and happiness.

Get therapy, nerds. It can be really good for you.

It is extremely weird how many people completely disregard the mental strain of a pandemic and then get really confused why they're flaming out on the pig balls website or yelling at a toaster

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Arsenic Lupin posted:

More therapy than everyone else, then.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

It is extremely weird how many people completely disregard the mental strain of a pandemic and then get really confused why they're flaming out on the pig balls website or yelling at a toaster
Oh yeah, it's super not great to be isolated and restricted.

But it wasn't exactly the fuckin age of aquarius before, either

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

Sometimes the toaster needs to be put in its place.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

If anything the pandemic has been quite nice as it validates all the stuff I do anyway, such as having as little as possible to do with other people or social events. And now I am allowed to wear a mask at work so it is harder to tell when I am talking to myself.

If we could just have all of that without people dying honestly I think my mood would improve.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Henchman of Santa posted:

Sometimes the toaster needs to be put in its place.

I wish it was okay to post that GIF from Groundhog Day with Bill Murray here in response to this because holy poo poo that's a setup post.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

hawowanlawow posted:

I like cold pizza but I buck the millennial trend by not eating rear end, you can't put a label on me

Yes we can :sickos:

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

Oh yeah, it's super not great to be isolated and restricted.

But it wasn't exactly the fuckin age of aquarius before, either

100%. I wish people would apply the mental health concepts or info that came up during pandemic like brain fog to anything else before, during or after.

I still get "I am neat too" when explaining how OCD can be disabling, meanwhile its perfect physical metaphor kills millions and halts economies lmao

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Even here we see bullshit directed at people with stigmatized mental health issues, and its p lovely

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

RFC2324 posted:

Even here we see bullshit directed at people with stigmatized mental health issues, and its p lovely

Um excuse me this is a "comedy website" and those are "just jokes" and you shouldn't be so "thin skinned"

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

I am weed

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
I'm ok with a big label that says "don't ask me to put my mouth on the part of you that poo poo comes out of" thanks

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Like the saying goes: Even cold pizza is better than good sex.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

nine-gear crow posted:

And while I'm at it, Sumeria? Total bullshit. We made it up. Same with the Mayan Empire. Did. Not. loving. Exist.
A peninsula shaped like a giant boot? Who would believe in such a thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

OwlFancier posted:

If anything the pandemic has been quite nice as it validates all the stuff I do anyway, such as having as little as possible to do with other people or social events. And now I am allowed to wear a mask at work so it is harder to tell when I am talking to myself.

If we could just have all of that without people dying honestly I think my mood would improve.

People stare at me when I say I love wearing a mask...then I show them this article. I've had BDD (well, facial dysmorphia but it's still called BDD) since I was in middle school, and wearing a mask while I head out to something as basic as the grocery store has been a god-send. I just....leave, without spending ten minutes (and all of my braincells) internally screaming about how I'm too freakish-looking to leave the house.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/21/us/body-dysmorphia-masks-trnd/index.html

And heavy :same: to the bolded.

https://twitter.com/bitchasschicken/status/1256813183160905729