Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aades
Nov 28, 2005

Guns Up!

I just hope King allows Manako to live.

Edit: Link for top of page snipe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

pik_d posted:

I do love that Garou doesn't give a single gently caress and will just fight anyone and everyone.

I do like that his turning point was watching a monster being a bully to a defeated hero, instead of vice versa. I'm glad he's found his conviction, it's a shame he has to die now.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
That was a really good chapter

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
I will miss Fuhrer. I loved his move naming scheme. Even if I hated the figure.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
King delivers.

Lucas Archer
Dec 1, 2007
Falling...
Can I just say that I absolutely loved the title page art of Saitama looking completely and utterly badass since we almost never get that in the story itself.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

After watching Zombieman get obliterated over and over again, props to everyone else's durability excluding Genos.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
How the hell is Murata pumping out comics this fast? We got like a hundred pages of the highest quality art in the span of a month.

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009

Lucas Archer posted:

Can I just say that I absolutely loved the title page art of Saitama looking completely and utterly badass since we almost never get that in the story itself.

This struck me as well, as soon as I opened the chapter. Like "whoa, what a great cover page!"

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

PringleCreamEgg posted:

How the hell is Murata pumping out comics this fast? We got like a hundred pages of the highest quality art in the span of a month.

He has to rush through some stuff so he can get to a point where he can draw Fubuki again.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

PringleCreamEgg posted:

The Facebook Metaverse ship selling for 650k has incensed him to the point that his art is speeding up. He's trying to draw and grab new sheets of paper but finding that they're already completed before he brings his pencil to them.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
I can't believe King just did that to Evil Natural Water

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Crazy that this is the first invisible laser we've seen so far.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Fuhrer bending over to look at the hole in his stomach and then folding up and falling through it was incredible.

Also holy poo poo King's attempt to prostrate himself being mistaken for him prepping his ultimate move had me howling, and the normal speed instant replay was sensational.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Q: does King really have powers?
A: https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/9XEq5QW/1/28/

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

"Sugar Levels Low" beneath one of the panels of Child Emperor as he "figures" out what King is doing :lol:

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Can't stop laughing at Platinum Sperm's pose as he goes loving flying

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Garou snapping out of his trance out of concern for bang is why garou is my favorite, what a well nuanced character

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Never thought I'd say this but...

Best manga chapter.

Better than the original.

Forget the fireworks factory, we jumped past that to the thermonuclear weapon facility.

Bomb-omb Texting
Sep 24, 2009
Holy poo poo.

Thoren
May 28, 2008

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
The extreme lengths everyone goes to maintain King's spot as the strongest is an infinitely deep well of comedy that hits every single time.

Solenna
Jun 5, 2003

I'd say it was your manifest destiny not to.

King staring in horrified shock at his hands is just killing me, I can't remember the last time I laughed this hard at a comic

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009
I am really interested in where this is going to go from here. With Saitama on the field it seems like it should now be straight forward, but I feel like there is going to be another surprise. Things like Metal Bat joining the battle when he hasn't really done anything, or the fact that we're still waiting on Fubuki and Pig God to do something. Amai mask was revealed to have regenerative abilities for some reason. I want to believe that there will be pay offs to all of this, that wont just be Saitama cleaning up everything.

Maybe we could have Psychos and Rover rejoin with Platinum Sperm and Evil Natural Water for an all out battle royale. But either way I am stoked!

Bucswabe fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Dec 4, 2021

MiniFoo
Dec 25, 2006

METHAMPHETAMINE

I've reread this chapter like four times today, it's so drat good

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I loving love this manga.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

For whatever reason, I was reading some of the Viz translations of the recent chapters. I still think think that a lot of the names are oddly translated; Black/Golden/Platinum Spermatozoon is needlessly verbose for example. However Evil Mineral Water is a good name, because we all know that the mineral water is obviously the most evil of the waters.

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
King is the strongest.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
so the power was inside king this whole time. he just had to believe in himself

Fair Bear Maiden
Jun 17, 2013

RareAcumen posted:

Crazy that this is the first invisible laser we've seen so far.

Consider this: King's powers might be on a level such that even the strongest people in the world aren't attuned enough to perceive them. To a normal person, this might be mistaken for having no power at all, but that's just because they haven't attained such mastery.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
That's quite possibly my favourite gag in a manga ever.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

He never called it a laser, it's a hellfire wave motion burst. And the enemies definitely bursted! :colbert:

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.
King is precious.

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I loving love this manga.

It's just so goddamned good.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
I so do wish they could get the dreamteam who did season 1 of the anime back for this. Could you imagine the animated sequences we'd get? it'd be nuts

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
Hits different than the webcomic version of the Hellfire Burst Wave Motion Cannon, but I appreciate them both. I think I like this version more though, the plot bends to maintain King kayfabe

Probably should wait till the end of the arc to post a comparison in case it gets redrawn 6 times.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

That's some drat good armor if it's acid-proof.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

RareAcumen posted:

That's some drat good armor if it's acid-proof.

I think it's his blood and bandages turned into some kind of body shell.

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009
I just realized it's going to be epic to watch Flashy Flash arrogantly take on Garou and/or Platinum Sperm, and gradually get more and more beaten up while Saitama just stands there poo poo-talking him!

S Class vs Garou lowers the overall stakes, but it sets up the story beautifully from a "Saitama has to put the superhero babies to bed" angle.

Bucswabe fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Dec 5, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/YusukeMurataArt/status/1466489598478110723