Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Beachcomber posted:

What game is this?

Gotta be Final Fantasy 14.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Beachcomber posted:

What game is this?

Final Fantasy 14, the Endwalker expansion

It's the only one that fits all the definitions of moved dates, dungeon raiding at 4 am, and gaming all day (i love this game and cannot wait to play it later)

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
This loving guy. Note: she gives him time for his weekly D&D games and brings him snacks during them.

Redditor posted:

Why couldn't you have made her breakfast and a snack while she gamed? She would have done that for you.

OP posted:

She does a lot of the “final” cooking when we make breakfast. I prep stuff like pancake batter and eggs and she actually puts it on the stove. She’s a much better cook than I am.

I really hope this guy has had hungry friends over and has had to say "We need to get pizza, my wife doesn't let me use the stove."

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Definitely NTA, keep the video & spread that poo poo like wildfire, some people need to learn lessons in civility the hard way

I could have an ounce of sympathy for the rager if he'd, like, honked his horn and thrown his hands up in a "are you kidding me" fashion.

Tailing someone for a prolonged period of time, calling them gendered slurs? Dudes lucky she didn't shoot him in self-defense when he followed her to her work parking lot

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Final Fantasy 14, the Endwalker expansion

It's the only one that fits all the definitions of moved dates, dungeon raiding at 4 am, and gaming all day (i love this game and cannot wait to play it later)

I was eagerly awaiting XIV related stories, wasn't expecting one where the person playing the expansion launch is the reasonable one.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

I think I might be a Playboy. Is that a bad thing? posted:

So I've basically been struggling for a long time in relationships. Most of it has been a struggle between what are the things I enjoy Vs. what is expected of me in society. I've really really tried the whole staying with one woman for the rest of my life. I even committed to a marriage which only lasted a year before she broke up with me. Now I no longer want to fight it.

I work hard to have a certain lavish lifestyle, full of adventures and memorable moments. I like to date women, and it doesn't have to be multiple. In exchange of their company I provide them security, money, gifts, I basically want them to have one of the best times of their life. I respect them and let them know upfront that I'm not looking for anything serious.

The way I see it is that 50% of this women divorce anyways and many of them have lacked that enjoyment and adventure in their life. I want to give them an experience they won't forget, I want them to at least in the moment feel like complete bliss and adoration before some of them venture down the path of a miserable marriage to someone else.

Am I being too selfish? Am I an rear end in a top hat for wanting these things? As I mentioned before, I do work hard, and try to give back to my community. I just don't see myself being in a marriage raising a family.

I'm curious to know what you all think, or if you know any other playboys out there, or if you are one! I'm also interested in knowing if there is a kind of code of ethics for Playboys that they should adhere to.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Khanstant posted:

quote:

I work hard to have a certain lavish lifestyle, full of adventures and memorable moments.

go gently caress yourself forever, just for that sentence alone

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Gotta love when they literally don't even describe any events.

1. I just want everyone in the world to be happy.
2. ?????
3. So anyway, am I an rear end in a top hat?

Yeah probably cause of whatever you left out

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

"Am I the rear end in a top hat for thinking my money and my dick are they key to unlocking true happiness in a woman's life? Am I an rear end in a top hat for believing they will be miserable with anyone else but me?

Did I ask that? gently caress off"

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Danaru posted:

Well his dog doesn't get mad at him about dumb poo poo like souls, so

Only people with no soul get mad about souls

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Khanstant posted:

quote:

I think I might be a Playboy. Is that a bad thing? posted:

So I've basically been struggling for a long time in relationships. Most of it has been a struggle between what are the things I enjoy Vs. what is expected of me in society. I've really really tried the whole staying with one woman for the rest of my life. I even committed to a marriage which only lasted a year before she broke up with me. Now I no longer want to fight it.

I work hard to have a certain lavish lifestyle, full of adventures and memorable moments. I like to date women, and it doesn't have to be multiple. In exchange of their company I provide them security, money, gifts, I basically want them to have one of the best times of their life. I respect them and let them know upfront that I'm not looking for anything serious.

The way I see it is that 50% of this women divorce anyways and many of them have lacked that enjoyment and adventure in their life. I want to give them an experience they won't forget, I want them to at least in the moment feel like complete bliss and adoration before some of them venture down the path of a miserable marriage to someone else.

Am I being too selfish? Am I an rear end in a top hat for wanting these things? As I mentioned before, I do work hard, and try to give back to my community. I just don't see myself being in a marriage raising a family.

I'm curious to know what you all think, or if you know any other playboys out there, or if you are one! I'm also interested in knowing if there is a kind of code of ethics for Playboys that they should adhere to.

Hugh Hefner is speaking to us through a Ouija board!

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

“I calmly explained” lmao

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Gnossiennes posted:

100% on the side of the wife, also i have been up since 2am doing the same exact thing, with the difference being that my spouse is cool and not a dipshit
Caillou all grown up

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
i wish i could be playing but who drops an expansion at the very beginning of december when rent is due and the rest of the money is needed for xmas presents

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

sleeping around isn't really giving back to the community but maybe the guy volunteers on weekends at an old folks home

lol

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Getting increasingly confused and agitated as I look between a can of cat food and the cat dish

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
*Desperately types "food for cats" into the GrubHub app*

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Cat: meow

IM TRYING!! gently caress!!

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
try to sleep with women by impressing them with money and gifts? whoa why has no one ever thought of that. this playboy cracked the code

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
sitting in the car blubbering on reddit because i can't figure out how to pour a bowl of cereal or a bowl of cat food

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
my whole weekend is RUINED because of this STUPID VIDEO GAME

ChickenDoodle
Oct 22, 2020

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

thread title god please

As the person who suggested the current title I second the motion

HOW I DO FEED CAT????

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

thread title god please

Please please please

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

thread title god please

:pray:

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Gnossiennes posted:

100% on the side of the wife, also i have been up since 2am doing the same exact thing, with the difference being that my spouse is cool and not a dipshit

Honestly just gently caress this guy. Your wife, you presumably you met before today, is excited about playing a game. And you're mad that you can't make breakfast together??? you're unable to feed a loving cat??? Have you ever considered 1) making breakfast for your wife. You're a big boy. You can use a loving stove. 2( Cats eat loving anything (give your cat the best catfood they deserve it). It's a loving packet you open and put into a bowl. 3) Your wife seems cool as gently caress and has an interest maybe suggest playing together with her???

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011
How in God's name am I ending up siding with the gamer binging FF14's expansion?

How feed cat?!

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

thread title god please

:emptyquote:

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

EvilHawk posted:

2( Cats eat loving anything (give your cat the best catfood they deserve it). It's a loving packet you open and put into a bowl.

cats do not eat anything. do not give your cat chocolate, grapes, raisings, onions or garlic for the love of god.

zharmad
Feb 9, 2010

EvilHawk posted:

Honestly just gently caress this guy. Your wife, you presumably you met before today, is excited about playing a game. And you're mad that you can't make breakfast together??? you're unable to feed a loving cat??? Have you ever considered 1) making breakfast for your wife. You're a big boy. You can use a loving stove. 2( Cats eat loving anything (give your cat the best catfood they deserve it). It's a loving packet you open and put into a bowl. 3) Your wife seems cool as gently caress and has an interest maybe suggest playing together with her???

The only way I can read what he wrote after saying he doesn't know how to feed a cat is them "making breakfast together" is really his wife cooking while he is wasting oxygen in the kitchen.

Hobnob
Feb 23, 2006

Ursa Adorandum

Foo Diddley posted:

sitting in the car blubbering on reddit because i can't figure out how to pour a bowl of cereal or a bowl of cat food

I ate a bowl of kibble and fed the cat coco puffs am I doing this right??? PLZ HELP NERDWIFE

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

thread title god please

yes lmao ahahaha

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
I wonder what he does for fun.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

cats do not eat anything. do not give your cat chocolate, grapes, raisings, onions or garlic for the love of god.

This is very true and I thought it went without saying

That being said cats are wayyyyy better than dogs at regulating what they eat. If a cat sees something bad (or sometimes perfectly good food I've literally just put into your bowl you piece of poo poo) they'll generally turn their nose up and walk away. A dog will wolf that poo poo down and ask for more.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
r/relationships: I’m not sure how exactly to feed the cat

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

r/relationships: I’m not sure how exactly to feed the cat

Please make this the thread title

kru
Oct 5, 2003

I calmly explained to the cat that I don't know how to feed him

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

EvilHawk posted:

This is very true and I thought it went without saying

That being said cats are wayyyyy better than dogs at regulating what they eat. If a cat sees something bad (or sometimes perfectly good food I've literally just put into your bowl you piece of poo poo) they'll generally turn their nose up and walk away. A dog will wolf that poo poo down and ask for more.

this dude cannot figure out how to open a can. if you do not tell him this he will kill the cat.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

We're all laughing meanwhile this guy is simply aware of how awkward it'll be when he fucks up and puts the cat food in the wrong end of the cat

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

This dude couldn't get past the "pick up that can" section of Half Life 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

EvilHawk posted:

He can't use the stove. See my quote from the OP above. Dude can't make a pancake.