Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Escape From Noise posted:

Was re-reading and... what happened to this guy? :ohdear:

He loved him, fed him, and - you won't believe this - left him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
That guy is actually the summoned avatar of Jon Arbuckle, presumably hes in a fork jail somewhere.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

It’s like this first it’s about a guy and Garfield then you discover entergagement and new vistas of pain are accessible to you immediately.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again -
Garf till you barf

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Aardvark! posted:

{ARABIOLOSIS}

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

we have such Garfs to show you

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I don't think there are any new quotes here but I can't tell what the gently caress in general

https://issuu.com/thebuggreport/docs/bugg-magazine-edition-34/46

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Zefiel posted:

we have such Garfs to show you

Creepy weirdo to some, entergaging youngest licensee entrepreneur to others.

HE'LL TEAR YOUR APPETITE APART

no_tears
Dec 20, 2020

Bing Bong
Just had lasagna for lunch, feel so much closer to Garf

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Lasagness is close to Garfliness.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Agent Escalus posted:

Creepy weirdo to some, entergaging youngest licensee entrepreneur to others.

HE'LL TEAR YOUR APPETITE APART

Jon wept.

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
So is he ditching Garfield for Scooby or is he going to run both (into the ground)?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Scoob was the rebound that Nathen has to pretend he's still interested in while he's "secretly" screwing entergaging Garf on the side.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Hector Delgado posted:

So is he ditching Garfield for Scooby or is he going to run both (into the ground)?

After Garfield got bought by Viacom he lost his license so he picked up Scooby Doo instead. He took all the big cow lasagna and slapped a Scooby sticker on top of the old Garfield labels. Then he somehow got his new Garfield license through Viacom and there was a live stream of him deleting all his Scooby tweets because he abandoned the dog to go back to his first love. It's like the most hosed up capitalist shoujo manga story ever.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Mazri is the peak millennial

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!

Elephant Ambush posted:

After Garfield got bought by Viacom he lost his license so he picked up Scooby Doo instead. He took all the big cow lasagna and slapped a Scooby sticker on top of the old Garfield labels. Then he somehow got his new Garfield license through Viacom and there was a live stream of him deleting all his Scooby tweets because he abandoned the dog to go back to his first love. It's like the most hosed up capitalist shoujo manga story ever.

Holy poo poo, so that's what's happening. Gonna be interesting. Thanks!

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Elephant Ambush posted:

It's like the most hosed up capitalist shoujo manga story ever.

Amazing.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Why is this thread nothing but page after page of weirdos harassing someone that used to operate a Garfield franchise restaurant?

How do you post in thread "making fun" and not realize you're an extreme weirdo that should be ostracized from society?

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?
It was wild picking up where I left off on this thread in 2020 only to find that not only had the storefront closed, but Mazri was in a rebound relationship with scooby doo while posting status updates to seemingly make Garfield jealous, and that I still had like 90 pages of thread to go

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Fame Douglas posted:

Why is this thread nothing but page after page of weirdos harassing someone that used to operate a Garfield franchise restaurant?

How do you post in thread "making fun" and not realize you're an extreme weirdo that should be ostracized from society?
See if you still have this view once you get to his endorsement of the claim that Bill Gates microchips us through the vaccine

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Fame Douglas posted:

Harassing? No, most of us haven't touched the poop.

Make fun of? Why, that would be like saying the internet is stupid!

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Fame Douglas posted:

Don't sign your posts

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns

Fame Douglas posted:

That's arabiolosis

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I guess this thread now has its next sleeveless!

Stoop Kid
Jan 17, 2007

Afraid to leave his stoop.

loving lmao - can someone please drop some more Garfs itt

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

GarfieldFUCKS

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Tell them to switch me off they’ve wasted enough money as it is by the sounds of it

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
big brain genius: why wpuld you laugh at nathen mazri??

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
cant loving believe you all are laughing at a weirdo on something awful dot com, what has this site become. it used to be so pure

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Why would I want to bother someone truly entergaging like nathan?

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
How are we bothering Nathen?

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
that one time someone ordered a frozen lasagna, i guess. oh, and whoever bought that cameo

apparently we bother nathen by giving him even more money

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO ENTERGAGEMENT!

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

JonJon's Bizarre Adventure lookin good

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Mimesweeper posted:

that one time someone ordered a frozen lasagna, i guess. oh, and whoever bought that cameo

apparently we bother nathen by giving him even more money

Don't play dumb and act like people didn't do things like review bomb his restaurant.

Mimesweeper posted:

cant loving believe you all are laughing at a weirdo on something awful dot com, what has this site become. it used to be so pure

Pretty much all "making fun of" threads on SA that run on for years highlight that goons are the real weirdos.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Fame Douglas posted:

Don't play dumb and act like people didn't do things like review bomb his restaurant.

Pretty much all "making fun of" threads on SA that run on for years highlight that goons are the real weirdos.

I have a cool and fun game we can play it's called "How long can you personally never post again" you start.

e: oooh the mods gave you a head start!!

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 13:00 on Dec 4, 2021