Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Captain Foo)
How do you feel about Archnemesis mods on rares?
Incredibly fun, I love them!
They're alright
Needs more work
Almost as much fun as shoving a red hot nail under my fingernail
Other (post below)
View Results

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
It'd be dope if the reflect stats were added to counterattack skills as flat added damage. Not even sure how OP that would make them...if at all?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magus42
Jan 12, 2007

Oh no you di'n't
I'm going to do something possibly dumb and try RF Inquisitor for Endless Delve :D

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
I'm doing PF PConc. IveGotAPrinkingDroblem will live again.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Absolution looks cool and probably murders delve given how easy it is to pop off against non bosses. Necro or Guardian.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy
Pro tip for anyone who uses a URL-redirecting plugin for their browser:

if you redirect:

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki*

to

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/*

then any POE thing you google will redirect to the non-krangled Wiki because they seem to use the same titles for all the pages.

Elentor posted:

I'm sort of curious to test how much heal on hit taken you can get with a Thousand Teeth setup. I don't think there's even the slightest chance of a build potential here but this is the league where you can get the highest values on Reflect (Contempt + Corruption + Scourge) so the cap should be somewhat high and unaffected by map mods. Idk, just trying stuff.

Hint, it combos perfectly with Crown of the Pale King.

pork never goes bad
May 16, 2008

I'm going corrupting fever / spellslinger exsang glad. Tough working out which auras to take, and there's just a lot of stuff I want and not enough sockets. Prism Guardian is the only Archon Kite Shield that can be chanced, unless the wiki is out of date, and Alpha's Howl might be worth chancing too off Sinner's Tricornes. That said, I think this build should work fairly well on all rares. Level splitting steel until level 35ish and swap into spellslinger exsang/cf. Later on, you can drop the spellslinger and focus purely on CF if you get the right gear.

Here's a somewhat customized filter:
https://www.filterblade.xyz/?profile=malebranche&saveState=REBT5M8N48LPB2&platform=pc

And here's a somewhat scuffed PoB with leveling trees, a few aura options, and some notes: https://pastebin.com/93ZMdVNV

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I’d run Puroty of elements and determination for sure

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme
Going with Steel's tweak of RaizQT's tweak of Pohx's RF Inquisitor.

I didn't do the Delve event last year, but this year should be way better with the Delve changes.

POB: https://pastebin.com/2UnhCLSz

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

euphronius posted:

Determination is basically required along with 30-40k armour.

pork never goes bad
May 16, 2008

euphronius posted:

If I can chance a prism guardian, that's a lock. But if not, it's kinda rough doing CF with very few damage auras. I can do Purity, Determination, and War Banner with the slinger setup but I worry that the damage just won't be there, even for clear, so expect to swap one of Determination or Purity (probs Determination early on) for Pride.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

You aren’t going to be bench crafting resists and glad is kind of ailment sensitive

You will want determination for gently caress off Vaal molten shells

Imho . :shrug:

Flask charges when hit will also carry your defense

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Is the pantheon even available ?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Nope

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

100% run purity of elements

pork never goes bad
May 16, 2008

The early choice is basically between Pride, Slinger, War Banner, Purity and Determination, Slinger, War Banner, Purity. I get why Determination is so good, but I also know that CF is just ok damage wise. I don't think it's super obvious and I'm gonna play it by ear. Level both gems and all that.

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here
RIP servers

Broken Cog fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Dec 3, 2021

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zero VGS posted:

Hint, it combos perfectly with Crown of the Pale King.

Thanks, I forgot that item existed for real.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy

Elentor posted:

Thanks, I forgot that item existed for real.

No prob; what I'd be interested to find out is, if you had both on and a Bramble Jack, you should theoretically gain 16% of all Melee Damage taken as life from a single attacker, would that register in the same tick (like with the "Use on Savage Hit" Fordibben Taste combo that applies before checking if you are below 1 life). This game really needs a hideout training dummy instead of relegating people to PvP to test.

edit: love 2 watch literally every streamer in Delve while I have unmoving queue... didn't they say they got rid of that?

Zero VGS fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Dec 3, 2021

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zero VGS posted:

No prob; what I'd be interested to find out is, if you had both on and a Bramble Jack, you should theoretically gain 16% of all Melee Damage taken as life from a single attacker, would that register in the same tick (like with the "Use on Savage Hit" Fordibben Taste combo that applies before checking if you are below 1 life). This game really needs a hideout training dummy instead of relegating people to PvP to test.

Yeah I'm curious about this as well, I'm also interested in seeing how it interacts with the bullet hell bosses that throw a shitload of projectiles at once.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

interrodactyl posted:

CoC EoW Inquisitor is the build of the league for me.

Love this

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.
Reminder to link up your POE to Twitch and watch 2 hours of a POE Streamer (minimized and muted is fine) to get a free portal effect today

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Devor posted:

Reminder to link up your POE to Twitch and watch 2 hours of a POE Streamer (minimized and muted is fine) to get a free portal effect today

gently caress, almost forgot.

Also, WTB crafting bench :smith:

rawk cawk
Jun 19, 2002

Planimal is great.
A 6 link staff from the void? Don't mind if I do.

A++ would turn in div cards from delve again

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

delve is so loving boring...

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.

Lpzie posted:

delve is so loving boring...

My elementalist Armageddon brand, soulwrest, crab barrier build is coming together nicely

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XFVeC7XXt8

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I just ran occultist pconc and it's fun, I'll probably run it or something like it in all the races lol. It's the last kind of pre 3.15 build where you don't give a poo poo about specific gear mods.

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

Not a big fan of endless delve so I've been POBing ignite DD tonight and it looks nuts for HC, Gauntlet included. The Necro version is ultra tanky but still with fantastic DPS for ignite. The Ele version has ridiculous ignite damage while being designed for HCSSF.

Check the notes: https://pastebin.com/tZKk4kYu

Edit: Oops I'm tired and left it on necro corpse life but with ele spec. Updated link to fix.

Tom Clancy is Dead fucked around with this message at 11:19 on Dec 4, 2021

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy
RF Inquisitor owns for Delve, I kept telling myself it sucks and the damage is bad, then I look up and I'm level 70 in a level 80 zone etc.

Also I found that Frostblink is a million times better than Flame Dash in Delve. It has a much faster refresh when you actually need it (when you're mobbed by enemies or a couple bosses), and you can set it to LMB with the cast in place checkbox but it lets you walk. Somehow even though it is instant speed and can be used while walking, the teleport counts as being stationary, so on LMB it's a guaranteed way to make sure you reset the 4 second Consecrated Ground linger effect so you don't bake yourself with RF. You can support it with Hextouch for an easy way to tag in an AoE

I couldn't bring myself to Scorching Ray like a chump so I settled for CWDT Wave of Conviction with Combustion.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Sadly you won’t get the flame wall that applies exposure

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007
Poison Concoction Occultist is preeeetty good for delve exp.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Nice

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Cinara posted:

Poison Concoction Occultist is preeeetty good for delve exp.

that's pretty fuckin cool

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Starting an endless delver using the sword that gives frenzy charges on a shield slammer

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Pathfinder is kinda hard to play if the game only drops life and mana flasks for you. I joked about getting the Uber Lab points before getting a Quicksilver...I was a level and a half away from that becoming true (plenty of Ruby/Topaz/Sapphires, 1 Jade and 1 Conundrum was the entirety of my utility flask drops before then).

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy
I'm surprised these RF Inquisitors PoBs don't use Petrified Blood, I had an idea to try it out and now that I am the synergy seems great.

- RF already takes the DoT Mastery "10% Less Damage over Time taken" which helps Petrified Blood

- The 40% of hit damage prevented from Petrified Blood seems to apply to Divine Shield for huge ES regen while you're getting wailed on

- As far as I can see, Recoup seems to negate a portion of the Petrified Blood dot at the same rate you take it, so it's effectively Less Hit Damage Taken

- Your already crazy regen rates and life flasks are effectively doubled against hits because they only have to recover half as much life

Am I missing anything or was it worth the investment?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I remember thinking about it and the downside is you can do a lot more with that 35% mana reservation

You don’t really need vitality or precision and putting arrogance on a mana % aura makes it take up tons of life iirc

Also the you are missing the big plus sides of PB which is the over leech and bloodthirst

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

post pob plz

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy
OK I'm at level 82 and that's about the most I can put up with on a 4 link. Feels like in the normal game I see 50 uniques a map and this is like 1 per hour.

euphronius posted:

I remember thinking about it and the downside is you can do a lot more with that 35% mana reservation

You don’t really need vitality or precision and putting arrogance on a mana % aura makes it take up tons of life iirc

Also the you are missing the big plus sides of PB which is the over leech and bloodthirst

Yeah but it's the PB itself that I'm putting on Arrogance and it's taking almost exactly 50% life, so I'm not missing anything there as anything else would be cutting into life without offsetting the damage. There's nothing else RF would put on Arrogance and the slot is free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Zero VGS posted:

OK I'm at level 82 and that's about the most I can put up with on a 4 link. Feels like in the normal game I see 50 uniques a map and this is like 1 per hour.

Same, but level 80. I don't think I can make it another 5 levels to the next MTX draw.

Getting a Devoto's to drop was nice though.