Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
The democrats are going to get hammered in 2022.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

etalian posted:

just make screwdrivers at home is really that hard?

It is about connecting with your jerk bag sociopathic “friends.”

Thoguh posted:

The democrats are going to get hammered in 2022.

How does Xanax mix with vodka?

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

really enjoying the libs alreeady revving up to call everyone hating kamala as racist and sexist then going to make soyface when she loses 75-25% to trumo

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

really enjoying the libs alreeady revving up to call everyone hating kamala as racist and sexist then going to make soyface when she loses 75-25% to trumo

Kamala vs Trump would be a bigger blowout than the 1984 Reagan election.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Kamala has no real base of support outside of a handful of twitter people and their bots.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

She's crashing + burning in what has always been a low visibility joke job in the executive branch (Why Biden had it under Obama)

etalian has issued a correction as of 23:39 on Dec 4, 2021

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

who would be funnier to watch big don style on like in debates

i feel like kamala would just do the laugh

i feel like pete would be so mad he was shaking and maybe try an olbermann how dare you...SIR

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

that just means 75% of Americans are racist monsters. which somehow means you gotta vote still and respect the process (??)

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

it’s her turn

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mawarannahr posted:

for many of us, that’s a Tuesday, so it’d make sense for liberals to try to act cool by doing a normal thing that seems wild.

it's typically a sunday affair because prayer service in the morning then families go eat afterwards traditionally if they're so inclined

its more or less evolved into its own thing

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Reading this made me so happy :3:

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

gay_crimes posted:

it’s her turn

:hai:

to lose

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Kamala has no real base of support outside of a handful of twitter people and their bots.

But those people have blue check marks

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley

i feel like pete would be so mad he was shaking and maybe try an olbermann how dare you...SIR

Biden.

But not Joe. Hunter.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

FistEnergy posted:

Reading this made me so happy :3:

It’s not even a year into the sleepy joe admin and they are already doing palace intrigues.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

etalian posted:

just make screwdrivers at home is really that hard?

brunch is a scene where monied people
go to hook up with other day drinkers silly

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

trump would insult pete with some ubiquitous pop culture reference again and once again pete would fall on his face trying to formulate a comeback

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Trying to imagine a scenario where the Dems win in 2022, and realizing a mass plague that selectively kills republicans is already happening, and nowhere near enough.

Johnny Cache Hit
Oct 17, 2011

ikanreed posted:

Trying to imagine a scenario where the Dems win in 2022, and realizing a mass plague that selectively kills republicans is already happening, and nowhere near enough.

a coworker told me in 2020 that the dems acceptance of science would accelerate their demographic destiny as all the republicans died off or some such nonsense

I think he just popped positive a second time after a family vacation to Mexico lmao. thankfully he accepted the science and travelled internationally during a pandemic (safely).

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Palladium posted:

so its a good thing

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Johnny Cache Hit posted:

a coworker told me in 2020 that the dems acceptance of science would accelerate their demographic destiny as all the republicans died off or some such nonsense

I think he just popped positive a second time after a family vacation to Mexico lmao. thankfully he accepted the science and travelled internationally during a pandemic (safely).

Libs couldn’t resist getting back to travel and brunch

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Johnny Cache Hit posted:

I have family members like that. They'll talk about how bad it is and then immediately start posting instagram pics of bars and parties and then hop on a plane to Greece or Mexico for the weekend. If you bring it up, you get accused of being toxic to their mental well-being.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

congrats on being related to a democrat governor

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Nothus posted:

I have family members like that. They'll talk about how bad it is and then immediately start posting instagram pics of bars and parties and then hop on a plane to Greece or Mexico for the weekend. If you bring it up, you get accused of being toxic to their mental well-being.

no, see, I have extenuating circumstances: I really want to and deserve it. It's everyone else who is being irresponsible.

Johnny Cache Hit
Oct 17, 2011

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

no, see, I have extenuating circumstances: I really want to and deserve it. It's everyone else who is being irresponsible.

what’s awesome is they don’t even give a poo poo about hiding their own hypocrisy anymore - just take London Breed’s response to her French Laundry party last year and compare it to how she responded to being caught breaking mask restrictions last week.

the democrats will indeed be destroyed lol

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?
Who the hell is London breed what kind of name is that

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Tom Smykowski posted:

Who the hell is London breed what kind of name is that

i stare at the words for like 20 secs whenever I see it

Johnny Cache Hit
Oct 17, 2011

mawarannahr posted:

i stare at the words for like 20 secs whenever I see it

i did a copy/paste into Google at least twice because my brain was screaming “that’s not a real name, don’t post that, the ‘SPAM boys will mock you forever”

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Johnny Cache Hit posted:

what’s awesome is they don’t even give a poo poo about hiding their own hypocrisy anymore - just take London Breed’s response to her French Laundry party last year and compare it to how she responded to being caught breaking mask restrictions last week.

the democrats will indeed be destroyed lol

man London Breed (lmao) is a great pull because she's in the news every ten days like clockwork partying maskless immediately after chiding her constituents about ignoring mask mandates

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

man London Breed (lmao) is a great pull because she's in the news every ten days like clockwork partying maskless immediately after chiding her constituents about ignoring mask mandates

quote:

On September 16, 2021, videos surfaced showing Breed violating the city's mask mandate by not wearing a mask indoors while dancing at the Black Cat nightclub.[67] She later explained the onstage reunion of the original members of Tony! Toni! Toné! "was something really monumental that occurred...I got up and started dancing because I was feeling the spirit and I wasn’t thinking about a mask."[68] Breed later responded to critics, "Like, we don’t need the fun police to come in and try and micromanage and tell us what we should or shouldn’t be doing. No one has been more conservative about protecting themselves than I have, not just because I want to set an example, but because I don’t want to get COVID", she added. The city's mask mandate, advocated by Breed, requires everyone to wear a mask indoors regardless of vaccination status. At the time of her presence at the concert, she was photographed not socially distancing or wearing a mask.

lmao

the reunion of Tony! Toni! Toné! was so "monumental" that she forgot all about the fun police

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Nothus posted:

People got mad at Felix from chapo for pointing this out.

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Serious question: why don’t the Democrats run on a popular platform that will better the lives of millions of Americans and then execute their platform once in office? It seems pretty simple. In fact, it might be a part of the basic job description of a politician. Anyway, that’s what I would do.

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Admittedly, the first 100k in bribe money from the Eagle Killing Industry would easily sway my vote.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Alec Eiffel posted:

Serious question: why don’t the Democrats run on a popular platform that will better the lives of millions of Americans and then execute their platform once in office? It seems pretty simple. In fact, it might be a part of the basic job description of a politician. Anyway, that’s what I would do.

according to their logic, they did that!

* remember the $2000 check you totally got
* they gave a bunch of parents some temp funding that technically raised them above the poverty line
* unemployment: down!
* stocks: up!
* wages: rising!

who are you going to believe your own experience or the metrics? The numbers can't lie after all.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Alec Eiffel posted:

same reason your boss doesn’t do that poo poo

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
It wasn’t a serious question, sorry.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Alec Eiffel posted:

It's because both parties are run by capital OP.

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
CEOs vlog their expectations to democrats every few weeks

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

changing things would upset the status quo which is of course the ideal state of man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

Alec Eiffel posted:

Easier, faster, and more reliable to just skip all those steps and take fat cat payouts