Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Elephant Ambush posted:

Nathen is a narcissist so he would never allow someone else to share the spotlight of entergaging young entrepreneurship with him

And doob is a virulent racist so I doubt a collaboration with a Canadian gay man of middle eastern descent is high on his list of things to do…

THE PERFECT ODD COUPLE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

In some places and in some videos he does acknowledge that he is the CO-founder of GarfieldEats, though. Very interesting. :thunk:

Dang It Bhabhi! fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Dec 5, 2021

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Be sure not to miss that proclick video. He cancelled Scooby Doo Pizza :sever: and then immediately this:

EDIT: He also promised some "big news" and teased with a live Garfield event for next year :popeye:

The Alchemist fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Dec 5, 2021

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
W…who is in the suit?

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
garfield

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Frank Frank posted:

W…who is in the suit?

You are

Don't you remember?

Garfield remembers

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
if you don't know who in your friend group is in the garfield suit, then it's probably you

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
Getting big "what's in the box" from Se7en vibes here

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

In some places and in some videos he does acknowledge that he is the CO-founder of GarfieldEats, though. Very interesting. :thunk:

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Frank Frank posted:

W…who is in the suit?

Lyman's dead body

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Frank Frank posted:

W…who is in the suit?

We are. We are all in the suit. Nathen put is in the suit, in fork jail.

That's Araboliosis.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I have lost track of the days in the suit.
The suit is becoming one with me.
Am I even wearing a suit?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Big Beef City posted:

I have lost track of the days in the suit.
The suit is becoming one with me.
Am I even wearing a suit?

Someone do that Donnie darko “stupid human suit” gif but replace the rabbit with Garfield

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Always trust someone whose first jobs out of undergrad are president, ceo, and board member of some dumb thing. Quality, folks

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Always trust someone whose first jobs out of undergrad are president, ceo, and board member of some dumb thing. Quality, folks

Internet forum posting kills young entrepreneurship

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Uhm excuse me but youth is an asset, not a liability. Mneow!

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Elephant Ambush posted:

Internet forum posting kills young entrepreneurship

but how else are we going to stay entergaged and entergorged all day long?

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014
so, what's the mazri take on this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZE5QZofYGw

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

GAME OF THE YEAR ALL YEARS FOREVER *buys 100 copies*

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

As much as it pains me to say it, this is a really good example of the intent behind “entergagement,” IMO.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

"I wasn't involved in this but I should have been"

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Anyone who punches Garfield dies IRL

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
lol that the fastfood-themed map features perfectly round pizzas instead of garfield shaped. GarfieldEATS is not canon as far as Nickelodeon is concerned.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

The Alchemist posted:

lol that the fastfood-themed map features perfectly round pizzas instead of garfield shaped. GarfieldEATS is not canon as far as Nickelodeon is concerned.

loving Nickel Monsters

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
:fork: :jail2:

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

I do not understand how Garfield can be the hot character to feature in an ad for a nickelodeon game... Garfield hasn't been on Nickolodeon for more than 20 years. Or maybe the target of this game is not kids.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

pseudanonymous posted:

I do not understand how Garfield can be the hot character to feature in an ad for a nickelodeon game... Garfield hasn't been on Nickolodeon for more than 20 years. Or maybe the target of this game is not kids.

Keep talking like that and it's fork jail for you.

Nathen is the only guy I know who uses smilies on his linkedin page:

quote:

About

Recent News:
Oh, geez! The lockdown was transformational for me creating a disruptive solution, thanks to GarfieldEATS. I am proud to announce the most disruptive licensing marketplace Egeez coming soon to shake the licensing industry globally. "Youth is an asset, not a liability."
When you think Mickey Mouse, you must think Egeez. E-commerce shopping will rise to an estimated $5 trillion by 2021 & we want a piece #egeez #ohgeez

--

Nathen is a branding expert originally and was sought after in Saudi Arabia by gaint brands in various industries including tourism , banking, technology, hospitality, FMCG & even equestrian...such as Riyad Bank, Al Hokair Group (Sparkys), Sanabel Al Salam, and Munch Bakery. Nathen has appeared on CNBC Arabia , Rotana, Arab News, Saudi TV, and much more.

Nathen created the 1st annual Brandnomix seminar with video projection mapping to create awareness about the power of branding and its impact on the economy, endorsed by HRH Prince Saud bin Sultan bin Mohammed bin Saud Al Kabeer, board member of largest dairy brand Al Marai.

He finally sold his ad agency A3 Communications with blue chip accounts with ad spendings of $10million yearly at age 24 years old to a prominent young Saudi entrepreneur part of a renowned family known for drilling water in the 1950s.

Nathen then joined leading Middle East marketplace Souq.com in Dubai which was later sold to Amazon.com for $580million in 2017.

Nathen was then called to join his family business in Dubai as VP of Marketing & Branding for leading Canadian brands:- Mr Sub, Jugo Juice, Van Houtte Cafe, owned by franchisor, MTY Group, which owns over 70 brands and 5500 outlets and over $2B in sales found in the stock exchange market TSE:MTY ($57).

After successful beta testing and prototype in Dubai, land of the future, he opened GarfieldEATS Toronto in his home country Canada. Garfield has over 200 million fans and 17 million followers. Cartoonist Jim Davis says "in 40 years, no one has ever come to me with such a crazy idea". Fans were shocked. Check out the #meme of Nathen and Garfield ! Globe and Mail says " the young Canadian man wants to disrupt the fast food one lasagna at a time."

As of 2021, he is now embarked on a new venture called Egeez, connecting billions of fans to global licensors onboarding merchandise powered by Ai and he is also busy launching world's first Scooby-Doo frozen foods for distribution in all supermarkets called Scooby-Doo EATS (a brand of Entergage) 😋 working closely with Warner Bros.

Playing all the greatest hits. I"m sure the Saudi Prince he mentioned appreciates being namedropped in Nathen's linkedin "About me" page.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Dec 7, 2021

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

pseudanonymous posted:

Almost every character in this game is from the 90s / 00s, this is a game for nostalgic adults

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
Hmm there's 36 people total watching this Nick game on Twitch right now. Garf has got to bring that up to like a 47-48ish.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Nick owns Garfield and Garfield is popular therefore Garfield will make them money

:capitalism:

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

AdmiralViscen posted:

What was that video where he thought he was being interviewed but the two hosts were just joking on him the whole time? There was supposed to be a part 2 but I don’t think it ever came out?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9TpEPFH-1Y&t=4s

beanie dude at a later date helped nathen produce his scooby eats video lmao

edit: this one apparently https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-imyHk6KtY

selan dyin fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Dec 7, 2021

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
any response from Oprah yet?

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Frank Frank posted:

Keep talking like that and it's fork jail for you.

Nathen is the only guy I know who uses smilies on his linkedin page:

Playing all the greatest hits. I"m sure the Saudi Prince he mentioned appreciates being namedropped in Nathen's linkedin "About me" page.

Every resume should include factoids about the company you worked for on a level that you had nothing to do with. "Former Sandwich Artist at Subway, a chain with over 41,000 locations worldwide with an aggressive marketshare as well as an annualized market cap of $12.3 billion! Drove to work in a lovely Corolla (produced by Toyota, preferred automotive choice of young buyers age 25-34 and retail seller of over 10 million vehicles annually!) Fired for stealing."

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
stole meat to build the perfect Garfield

init
Jun 20, 2021

Dunno if this was already posted, but here's an artcle about egeez from last year: https://www.totallicensing.com/egeez-official-licensing-marketplace-launches/

quote:

The co-founder of Egeez, Nathen Mazri, is a licensee of the world’s 1st GarfieldEATS flagship restaurant and app with Nickelodeon/ViacomCBS. He understands the pain of licensees which is why he created this platform to help all the licensees around the world sell their products. E-commerce is growth propelled globally especially due to COVID 19. According to statistics, the forecast for ecommerce sales in 2021 is estimated over $5 Trillion. And yet, there is no dedicated online marketplace for licensed merchandise and fans. However, now thanks to EGEEZ, there is!

quote:

Nathen Mazri, Co-Founder Egeez, says, “It feels great to know that we are solving an industry problem and providing a disruptive solution to all stakeholders. We live in an over cluttered appeconomy with the fall of QSR and retail and rise of QMR – quick mobile retail. Egeez embraces an exciting digital future curating magical products for fans. When people think Mickey Mouse, they must think Egeez. The fact that we are the only 100% dedicated entertainment licensing products marketplace, we can stand out among other marketplaces as we have found our unique selling proposition. Oh geez it’s exciting!”

quote:

Pascal Haider, Co-Founder Egeez, added saying, “All his child memories have come into reality on one platform. Being a father of four children, We are very excited about the venture and we feel it is going to be the most revolutionary & destructive marketplace app in the licensing industry bringing billions of fans worldwide and licensees/licensors together.”

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I can only assume that Pascal and Nathen hosed (or that Pascal is related to someone Nathen hosed) back before Nathen turned garfcel

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
I try really hard to be understanding to people for whom English is not their first language but some of those sentences make absolutely no sense even if you remove all the buzzwords.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
the most revolutionary & destructive is hell of a description for a Mickey Mouse merchandise app

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

pseudanonymous posted:

There was a hideous CGI Garfield show on a few years ago, but apparently that was on Cartoon Network.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garfield#TV_series