Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
:synpa:

my bony fealty posted:

good to see mainstream media confirming that the mic is literally all pedos, top to bottom

I wonder how much of this stems from csa being a necessary requirement to get promoted high enough (and accepted into the cabal) and that filtering down to all levels of the defense industry

where are you currently serving, just out of curiosity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

The Sausages posted:

Reminds me of the reddit mod who got hired as an admin
who had a filter set up to remove posts and comments with links to articles that had their name mentioned in them
that would also ban people who posted such links
and only got noticed doing so because they banned a mod in a relatively active subreddit which snowballed into half of reddit going private in protest or whatever
then it turned out that prior to working for reddit the admin had twice hired their pedophile father as their election agent when they were running for a seat in the House of Commons after he'd been charged but before he'd been convicted.
on 22 counts for kidnapping, raping, photographing and torturing a young girl in the attic of the house they apparently lived in together
and their father used FOI requests to obtain information on vulnerable children
and then it turned out their partner writes child exploitation material
and they obtained a senior position at a charity for ill, vulnerable children
and some of the subreddits they moderated were targeted at teens
and prior to the scandal sinking their political career leaving them more time to mod reddit to the point of making it a career they were working their way up through the Green Party leadership
I guess they aren't an open pedophile and there are reasonable explanations for how idiotic their conduct has been - but they don't seem bothered by the pedophilia that seems to blanket their personal life and and I don't think anyone has to give them any benefit of doubt
regrettably, unmoderated discussion of the case tends to almost immediately devolve into trans hate because that's what obsessed terf dipshits fixate upon about this creep rather than their blatant power-seeking ambition
just another illustration of how effectively people are conditioned to punch down not up when poo poo happens

Even Ian Miles Cheong was a Reddit admin.

Anyone who's an admin for that site should be put on a watchlist.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
all mods are on watchlists. except by me, i don't read their posts

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Skulk Hogan posted:

This thread has poisoned my brain. That's a serious crack ping with the Reddit poo poo.

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?
Surprised this hasn't been linked in the thread yet, though it has been mentioned:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

lol of course

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Even Ian Miles Cheong was a Reddit admin.

Anyone who's an admin for that site should be put on a watchlist.

I will remind the thread that our mods knew something too.

:aatrek:

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

The Sausages posted:

Surprised this hasn't been linked in the thread yet, though it has been mentioned:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier

wow that is maybe the most damning Wikipedia page I've ever read. really not good! I'm not sure how I've never heard of this

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

The Sausages posted:

Reminds me of the reddit mod who got hired as an admin
who had a filter set up to remove posts and comments with links to articles that had their name mentioned in them
that would also ban people who posted such links
and only got noticed doing so because they banned a mod in a relatively active subreddit which snowballed into half of reddit going private in protest or whatever
then it turned out that prior to working for reddit the admin had twice hired their pedophile father as their election agent when they were running for a seat in the House of Commons after he'd been charged but before he'd been convicted.
on 22 counts for kidnapping, raping, photographing and torturing a young girl in the attic of the house they apparently lived in together
and their father used FOI requests to obtain information on vulnerable children
and then it turned out their partner writes child exploitation material
and they obtained a senior position at a charity for ill, vulnerable children
and some of the subreddits they moderated were targeted at teens
and prior to the scandal sinking their political career leaving them more time to mod reddit to the point of making it a career they were working their way up through the Green Party leadership
I guess they aren't an open pedophile and there are reasonable explanations for how idiotic their conduct has been - but they don't seem bothered by the pedophilia that seems to blanket their personal life and and I don't think anyone has to give them any benefit of doubt
regrettably, unmoderated discussion of the case tends to almost immediately devolve into trans hate because that's what obsessed terf dipshits fixate upon about this creep rather than their blatant power-seeking ambition
just another illustration of how effectively people are conditioned to punch down not up when poo poo happens

A lot of the reason it gets so terfy when people can openly talk about it is that for a large period the only people aware of Aimee were British terfs because the political parties she was involved with worked very hard to keep everything quiet because a prominent trans activist on their diversity committees being heavily implicated in child sexual abuse would do real harm to them for failing to properly vet their members and the pursuit of rights for at risk communities due to playing into terf talking points about 'dangerous woke MAPs'. rear end a result if you wanted a full break down of their history you had to read poo poo by scum like glinner because they were they only ones documenting it.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Perry Mason Jar posted:

This is lowkey pretty trite and stupid to post about but since it came up once I'll drop it here and maybe we won't have to come back to this again.

https://twitter.com/abbieasr/status/1466211523035078664

This makes it pretty clear to me that she's just a normal idiot rather than a spook?

lmao that jfk assassination and “Epstein didn’t kill himself” and Charles Manson cia asset are in the “leaving reality” area of the chart

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Yeah I think the intention and actual template of the chart is actually fine. But the content and labels jesus christ. It's a conflation of so much, and the fact that it indicates things like disbelieve in the official account of Iran Contra means you are on your way to anti-Semitism I mean.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/BanishedJourno/status/1467203514971529218

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

ps5 has no games and a pedo guy? holiday 2021 sucks rear end

canqued
Jan 18, 2020

Dear psych staff responsible for the SHU,

The SHU is a very nice and quiet place where definitely nobody was murdered. A witness told me so and this letter is documentation of my conversation with him in case they ever say otherwise or meet some terrible fate.

PS, I'd like to not be in a cage anymore, and here's one statute I found that could be used to justify making that happen! Dunno why I'm writing this to you- I know it's not your call, LOL!

Love,

- trustee mcsnitchee

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

Oh for goodness sake I was casually reading about the IRA to take my mind somewhere lighter and instead it's right back in the crack-ping zone. Historical stuff but still just amazing how it keeps coming out that it's an open secret among the inner circle again and again like "they're a pedo, nbd though they only rape nobodies".

random lol from the mountbatten book, some levity among the descriptions of rape and abuse:

less funny is how organized crime arranged for abuse victims to be delivered to one of Mountbatten's associates who was an MP. When the press found out they declined to publish because they supported the MP's party. When a politically opposed media outlet published the story the opposition party arranged for the story to be withdrawn with an apology and the editor to be sacked and a payment to be made to the accused - as their own MPs had a similar arrangement with the same criminal gang and they also wanted the matter to just go away. Meanwhile the MI5 allegedly had an arrangement with the gang to provide information about MPs and other figures who used their services in exchange for protection from investigation/prosecution.

Thank goodness this sort of thing is all in the past now, right?

or maybe just the names have changed, and the places, and the dates, but it's a flat circle

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Yeah the briefcase of evidence/report that went missing in the UK in the 80s was my first crack ping to this whole slice of poo poo. It's also kind of telling that, very, recent inquiries into it have been chaired by a series of people who then quickly resign and as far as i can tell, its sort of just stopped.

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

The BBC has actually been reporting on the IICSA. It's been completed and the report will be published in 2022.

Baseless prediction - it'll focus on religious institutions and the social service response to allegations, rather than the intersection of political power, networks of abuse, and suppression of criminal investigation.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

The Sausages posted:

Oh for goodness sake I was casually reading about the IRA to take my mind somewhere lighter and instead it's right back in the crack-ping zone. Historical stuff but still just amazing how it keeps coming out that it's an open secret among the inner circle again and again like "they're a pedo, nbd though they only rape nobodies".

random lol from the mountbatten book, some levity among the descriptions of rape and abuse:

less funny is how organized crime arranged for abuse victims to be delivered to one of Mountbatten's associates who was an MP. When the press found out they declined to publish because they supported the MP's party. When a politically opposed media outlet published the story the opposition party arranged for the story to be withdrawn with an apology and the editor to be sacked and a payment to be made to the accused - as their own MPs had a similar arrangement with the same criminal gang and they also wanted the matter to just go away. Meanwhile the MI5 allegedly had an arrangement with the gang to provide information about MPs and other figures who used their services in exchange for protection from investigation/prosecution.

Thank goodness this sort of thing is all in the past now, right?

or maybe just the names have changed, and the places, and the dates, but it's a flat circle

In the early 80s Robert Bradford, a Northern Ireland MP, was reported to be investigating the Kincora Boys Home where Mountbatten and several other prominent Establishment figures sourced their victims. He was assassinated, allegedly by the IRA, while accompanied by an armed police protection unit. No officers were harmed. Throughout 30 years of violence, he was 1 of only 4 MPs killed by the IRA.

edit: and the only Northern Irish MP to be killed by the IRA. The other 3 were English MPs who were assassinated in England.

Recently a Northern Irish journalist, Lyra McKee, was in the process of writing a book about her investigation into the curious circumstances of Bradford's death. In 2019 she was covering a street riot between republican youths and the police in Derry. While behind police lines she was shot in the head and died soon after. No officers were harmed. Throughout 30 years of violence and the following 20 years of peace, she is the only journalist whose death has been attributed to the IRA.

There's a very long read about the scale of the Anglo-Irish paedophile network available here: https://villagemagazine.ie/https-villagemagazine-ie-anglo-irish-vice-ring-online-book/

Clyde Radcliffe has issued a correction as of 14:58 on Dec 5, 2021

multistability
Feb 15, 2014

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

In the early 80s Robert Bradford, a Northern Ireland MP, was reported to be investigating the Kincora Boys Home where Mountbatten and several other prominent Establishment figures sourced their victims. He was assassinated, allegedly by the IRA, while accompanied by an armed police protection unit. No officers were harmed. Throughout 30 years of violence, he was 1 of only 4 MPs killed by the IRA.

edit: and the only Northern Irish MP to be killed by the IRA. The other 3 were English MPs who were assassinated in England.

Recently a Northern Irish journalist, Lyra McKee, was in the process of writing a book about her investigation into the curious circumstances of Bradford's death. In 2019 she was covering a street riot between republican youths and the police in Derry. While behind police lines she was shot in the head and died soon after. No officers were harmed. Throughout 30 years of violence and the following 20 years of peace, she is the only journalist whose death has been attributed to the IRA.

There's a very long read about the scale of the Anglo-Irish paedophile network available here: https://villagemagazine.ie/https-villagemagazine-ie-anglo-irish-vice-ring-online-book/

Lyra McKee was murdered by the so-called Real IRA, a "dissident Republican" group who were responsible for, among other things, probably the biggest false flag attack in Ireland, the Omagh bombing. At the time that bombing was carried out, they were infiltrated by an FBI agent called David Rupert, so make of that what you will

If you want a real crackping about the Troubles, Google any combination of Operation Clockwork Orange, Kincora Boys Home, and Lord Mountbatten. In the 70s the British establishment was using the NI intelligence apparatus to direct false flag state terrorism and also to blackmail known British paedophiles as part of a plan to coup Harold Wilson's Labour government which they considered too left wing

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Man, glad that didn't happen to America!

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

Interesting site, with a Ghislaine story linked on that page too: The deep Irish Background to the Ghislaine Maxwell Trial.

Wasabi the J posted:

Man, glad that didn't happen to America!

Of course the CIA was also involved :stonklol:

Weird for Murdoch to be popping up in the middle of things all of a sudden even if he's not mentioned in the article. I've trying to pin down why his org pivoted so hard to being pro-fascism globally - the effect fascism has on facilitating corruption seems to be a credible motive among others.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

The Sausages posted:

Interesting site, with a Ghislaine story linked on that page too: The deep Irish Background to the Ghislaine Maxwell Trial.

Of course the CIA was also involved :stonklol:

Weird for Murdoch to be popping up in the middle of things all of a sudden even if he's not mentioned in the article. I've trying to pin down why his org pivoted so hard to being pro-fascism globally - the effect fascism has on facilitating corruption seems to be a credible motive among others.

Yeah, there's some good content on it. The article I linked is a very long read and goes into some particularly unpleasant details that are hard to stomach, and a lot of the more political/paramilitary stuff is probably hard to process if you're not familiar with the history of Northern Ireland.

Basically, after partition in 1921 Northern Ireland became a semi-autonomous statelet within the UK with its own regional government and little oversight from Westminster. That government was exclusively Protestant and vehemently anti-Catholic. It was responsible for a number of children's homes, and the mixture of religious ideology and the "other-ing" of a large section of the community were fertile breeding grounds creating a network of abuse.

Private Eye posted:

He outlined how Blunt became “closely involved with the Orange establishment in Northern Ireland, and particularly with the hyperactive and reckless set of gay people who flourished in the Six Counties [of Northern Ireland] throughout the period .. Especially attractive to this set was the apparently limitless supply of boys of all shapes and sizes. This supply was quite unrivalled anywhere else in the United Kingdom and became legendary in upper-class homosexual circles. It was regarded as a “special treat” to go to Northern Ireland and get yourself invited to one of the “soirées” which would be well attended by not entirely literate or well-adjusted teenage boys. No one ever asked where these boys came from, but some at least were provided through the extremist Orange gang which ran boys homes for Belfast Corporation, notably the one called by an old Irish Royal folk name, Kincora”.

Sir Anthony Blunt was a notorious paedophile working for MI5. He was outed as a Soviet mole and over many years of debriefings to the highest levels of that organisation revealed many high-ranking pederasts who visited Northern Ireland.

MI5's responsibility for quashing internal dissent became important in Northern Ireland in 1969 when the violent oppression of the civil rights movement led to "the Troubles", named so in an Orwellian attempt to downplay what was effectively a civil war. From that point on the intelligence services considered the Anglo-Irish paedophile ring to be an asset. The men in charge of the Boys Homes who ran the ring were quickly onboarded as intelligence assets, and evidence was collated about every Establishment figure who visited.

Bear in mind that 1970/80s Belfast was absolutely not a place that anyone with an upper-crust English accent would willingly visit, it's remarkable how many Establishment figures were willing to take the risk.

Frequent procurers of children from the boys homes included Enoch Powell (whose understudy Jeffrey Donaldson is current leader of the DUP and has a superinjunctioned past nobody can talk about), Lord Mountbatten (uncle of Prince Andrew) and fan of the thread, Roy Cohn.

multistability
Feb 15, 2014

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

Frequent procurers of children from the boys homes included Enoch Powell (whose understudy Jeffrey Donaldson is current leader of the DUP and has a superinjunctioned past nobody can talk about), Lord Mountbatten (uncle of Prince Andrew) and fan of the thread, Roy Cohn.

And to bring the thread around to another of its favourite topics:

https://www.rt.com/uk/247785-mi5-coverup-child-abuse/ posted:

In late March, allegations of satanic worship and child abuse involving the late Tory MP Enoch Powell were also handed to staff investigating the historic pedophile sex ring alleged to have operated in Westminster. Powell, who died in 1998, was one of a series of high-profile figures named in a Church of England (CofE) review into historic sex abuse, which was given to Scotland Yard by the Bishop of Durham, Paul Butler. The claims are reported to involve the abuse of children, as well as satanic rituals.

I live a few miles from Kincora and researching this stuff really does my head in. My personal way of making sense of what happened during the Troubles is that the British state basically used the north of Ireland as something like an imperial laboratory where it could test out and put into practice all the counterinsurgency theories it learned while managing its dying Empire, ie all the false flag attacks, dirty tricks, black propaganda ops etc. were basically just state terrorism, initially part of a strategy of tension to discredit an insurgent Civil rights movement in the late-1960s, which "got out of hand" and became something much more sinister from the 70s onwards. But there's so much to it, and it is all so dark, and so bleak, so it can be overwhelming trying to understand it all

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Yeah wasn't British intelligence also doing false-flag Satanic sacrifices pretending to be the IRA?

multistability
Feb 15, 2014

StashAugustine posted:

Yeah wasn't British intelligence also doing false-flag Satanic sacrifices pretending to be the IRA?

https://www.manchesteropenhive.com/view/9781526137975/9781526137975.00014.xml

Yep!

edit: this article is good as well https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/oct/09/satanic-panic-british-agents-stoked-fears-troubles

multistability has issued a correction as of 23:24 on Dec 5, 2021

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

here’s a full write up

Sony VP fired after appearing in pedophile sting video

A senior Sony vice president has been terminated from the electronics and entertainment giant after being caught up in an amateur pedophilia sting video.
George Cacioppo was allegedly trying to arrange a meeting with a 15-year-old boy, according to a video posted by the YouTube channel People vs. Preds. Cacioppo had been a senior vice president of engineering for Sony for the past eight years and worked on the PlayStation Store, according to his LinkedIn profile. He has since been fired after appearing in the video.
"We are aware of the situation and the employee in question has been terminated from employment," Sony said in an emailed statement Sunday.

Cacioppo didn't immediately respond to a request from comment submitted through his LinkedIn account.
In the video, a cameraman is seen walking down a street toward a house that Cacioppo is standing outside of. He then asks Cacioppo who he's planning on meeting, referring to him as "Jeff." As the cameraman asks more questions, Cacioppo walks back into the house and closes the door while refusing to answer. The cameraman proceeds to start yelling he would call the cops on Cacioppo.

According to a Google Drive link posted in the video's description, Cacioppo allegedly spoke with a person who said they were 15 years old on Grindr, the social networking app for gay, bi, trans and queer people. The two exchanged pictures, and Cacioppo told the decoy that his name was "Jeff." He then allegedly provided the decoy with his address in order to have sex. The decoy said they would take an Uber to his location and Cacioppo was allegedly waiting outside.
It's unclear whether law enforcement was called following the encounter. San Diego Police didn't immediately respond to a request for comment on the matter.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

the playstation store is unusable trash because its executives are trawling for boys instead of working.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Cool. Now the narrative can shift from "it's fake" to "it's real but we don't need to talk about it ever again".

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Y'all should look up Op Death Eaters.

https://twitter.com/OpDeathEaters/status/1155366797563985921?t=BQ3e8niAncqMpi6t47CLtQ&s=19

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Lyra McKee's murder being part of the Northern Ireland pedo cover up was another crack ping

Good job, thread

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/JaysRealityBlog/status/1467243920392396806

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

sailing past epsteins island is a regular occurance for usvi vacationers since it is in between saint thomas where the airport is and the major resort destination of st john.

multistability
Feb 15, 2014

gradenko_2000 posted:

Lyra McKee's murder being part of the Northern Ireland pedo cover up was another crack ping

Good job, thread

This is the final tweet she made before she died. If there were people out to get her, then they knew exactly where she was

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate

lol, make sure you get the pedo temple in the bg

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

SorePotato posted:

lmao, lol

where is jeff's account?

i have a feeling all of the subreddits he read are now banned

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Remember when ICE "lost" hundreds of kids?

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

MonsieurChoc posted:

Remember when ICE "lost" hundreds of kids?

They claimed it was exactly 1488 lmao

Just cheekily signing your genocide

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUzd9KyIDrM

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL

i remember that georgie bc dude, wanted to click up with him and share workload with the people in my entourage but he wouldnt gimme the fuccin time of day

gently caress em honestly

edit: ofc i should have known that because raincoaster was shilling for him, but i wanted to give him a chance anyway

Anime Bernie Bro has issued a correction as of 05:43 on Dec 6, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kiger_Soze
Feb 1, 2005

Centrist Committee posted:

lol I wish those bits still existed

https://web.archive.org/web/20160410083943/http://www.redditblog.com/2013/05/get-ready-for-global-reddit-meetup-day.html?m=1