Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker

google THIS posted:

A saddle that says "If you can read this the rider fell off"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
The greeter checking for membership cards as you enter Costco but he's treating it like an actual bouncing gig. Bluetooth headset. Black shirt, pants, and shoes. Clipboard with a single sheet that has the image of a valid card printed out.

On his break he wanders over to the sample station "I saw that guy come back for seconds do you want him out of here?"

Twenty Four

Tommy. I mean, everyone knows he's a joke, but as the thread title says, I'm not going to bother making a thread about him.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
slut union local chapter 69, slippery creek, KY

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
i took her out
it was a friday night
i called her mom
to walk a feeling right

then she took off my pants
i called her mom at night
and then i turned into TV
and that's about the time i walked away from me

Karate Bastard

No.... no, not doing it for me. I'm thinking more like double pipe wrench, grease and oil and an air of single malt, sly grin and a cigar in each corner of the mouth

They call me Schwarzenegger, can fit a double-decker

touch me on the back and make it Ro... Ro...

Karate Bastard

Because he is laying pipe, you see.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Mobster Jesus.

google THIS

Prurient Squid posted:

Mobster Jesus.

Its a Galilean message. It means "5,000 men ate the fishes."

google THIS

One time I made a great post about farts, but instead of feeling good afterwards I felt kind of down. I had postfartum depression

frump truck

hello... again!

the jerk store called, they're all out of you (because they never had you in stock to begin with (because you are cool and nice and my friend))

deep dish peat moss

a soda jerk bullying young Dr. Pepper

Prurient Squid

The first person to invent the triangle gets a frosty reception.

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

google THIS posted:

A saddle that says "If you can read this the rider fell off"

"My other horse is your mom"

"Keep hollering, varmint --I'm reloading!"

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

Bright Bart posted:

A clueless detective kind of like Columbo except he really doesn't know what he's doing and the reader of the stories is left wanting to throw a brick at something when he never puts two and two together.

Oh, just one more thing, Mr Gacy: you said the last time you saw the victim, they were on their way to the bathroom. But, see, here's the thing: I've been looking all over, and as far as I can tell there's no bathroom in this house!

...What's that? Down the hall, turn left, first door on the right after the three paintings of clowns? You don't say! Well then I'd better let you get on your way, especially since I've been waiting for hours to 'report in' to 'headquarters'. ;)

Bright Bart

deep dish peat moss posted:

a soda jerk bullying young Dr. Pepper

He gets his revenge in the look on Mr. Pibb's face on learning it'll be Dr. Pepper performing his ice removal and going to play golf with Rockstar afterwards.

Bright Bart

Cutting out gloryholes in places you might not expect gloryholes. Like at the bookstore during an author meet. Or an Anarctic research station.

alnilam

Bright Bart posted:

Cutting out gloryholes in places you might not expect gloryholes. Like at the bookstore during an author meet. Or an Anarctic research station.

When you think about it, The Thing started because they were cutting a glory hole deep into the antarctic ice

Bright Bart

They dug too greedily and too deep. In their quest for D they awakened something long forgotten.

The Ballrog.

Prurient Squid

The Amish encourage young ARmish to go out into the "English" world to see what it's like before making a commitment.

Take this to it's logical conclusion in the form of a Christian sect that actively encourages its members to "try out" Satanism for a bit to see the difference and make up their own mind.

Jestery

Not a Dickman, just a shape
A Christmas themed Italian/French fusion restaurant

"Gnocchi or Níce"

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
a 10,000 word essay in which I insist the film "We Need To Talk About Kevin" is actually part of the broader Home Alone Cinematic Universe

Bright Bart

My Little Polar Bear

A young girl in a small northern town "adopts" an actual polar bear. While she goes on magical adventures in her mind using the power of imagination the bear straight up eats people and nobody does anything to stop it since they don't want to hurt the little girl's feelings plus it's basically a tank that can easily outrun them so they go about their business resigned to the fact they might become bear chow.

Bright Bart

Seinfeld as a manga comic.

'Her eyes didn't go he when she saw my *you know* Jerry. No huge eyes. How can I be with this woman who has normal sized eyes?'

Prurient Squid

Gandalf: Sauron has orcs, Saruman has his own orcs that opperate under his own command. gently caress it, I'm getting my own orcs. Where in the rules does it say I can't?

deep dish peat moss

Using CheatEngine to apply a speedhack to your browser so you can binge watch shows faster

ChubbyChecker

google THIS posted:

Its a Galilean message. It means "5,000 men ate the fishes."

more falafel please

forums poster

deep dish peat moss posted:

Using CheatEngine to apply a speedhack to your browser so you can binge watch shows faster

alright she's gonna need focus from the audience, this intro skip is frame perfect

and she got it

ok theres some exposition about last week's episode here if you wanna read a couple donations

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Resetting my dark mode option to "on" in my Jesus app. How did this get turned off? All the pages are hosed up.

Finger Prince

You should've gone to school, you could've learned a trade
But you played with the cats at the cat cafe
Now all the time you're crying that your skin is flayed
It's like that, and that's the way it is.

Jaguars!

The Fast and The Furious, but everyone is 19 and has just bought their first car.

Prurient Squid

Prurient Squid posted:

The Amish encourage young ARmish to go out into the "English" world to see what it's like before making a commitment.

Take this to it's logical conclusion in the form of a Christian sect that actively encourages its members to "try out" Satanism for a bit to see the difference and make up their own mind.

No. A reality TV show where a Christian church and a Satanic church switch religions for a year.

Jestery

Not a Dickman, just a shape
A twitch plays Pokemon style audience interaction where the audience members can dose the participants of the sport with DMT

Prurient Squid

I don't know if this is a joke but I just had a sort of visual idea of a feudal era Japanese general on the field of battle getting an arrow through the throat and then just being so baddass he carries on.

Prof. Crocodile

Prurient Squid posted:

I don't know if this is a joke but I just had a sort of visual idea of a feudal era Japanese general on the field of battle getting an arrow through the throat and then just being so baddass he carries on.

I guess it depends on who plays the general. I am imaging the 3 stooges in a b&w Kurosawa film and it seems p funny to me.

Karate Bastard

Jaguars! posted:

The Fast and The Furious, but everyone is 19 and has just bought their first car.

The Fast and the Furious 19 where they cut out the boring parts and it's an opening cut with a frowny buff guy stomping the accelerator to the floor and then it's just the engine gradually revving to chipmunk rpms over the course of 90min and roll credits.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

byob is short for ryobert

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

google THIS

The Fast, where The Furious gets kidnapped or something so The Fast finally gets a solo film

Prof. Crocodile

google THIS posted:

The Fast, where The Furious gets kidnapped or something so The Fast finally gets a solo film

The Hobbs and The Shaw: Fast vs. Furious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

The Doctor regenerates into a Chinese person and admits in a plot twist that their true name all along was Doctor Hoo.